What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Mufti saheb may not be aware how the oppress innocent muslim of kashmir is living in under the anti-islamic tyrant force which also remind me a so called hundustani maulana that criticised general musharraf and also some Ulema-e-Hind gave fatwa to muslim of hundstan to avoid cow sacrfice in eid-ul-adha to show respect majority hindu that worship cow.

Suicide is absolutely haram (forbidden) in Islam and will be thrown into eternal hell yet if a muslim killed himself to defend the motherland from anti-islamic annihilated force then, the same death will be consider as shahadat(morderdum) and the reward would be admission to supreme heaven(Jannat-ul- Firdous).

In principle mufti is right because Islam discurage violent activity however if suicide is haram one case yet made halal in another case than stoning anti-islamic opprssor in the form of protest to defend their islamic values can not be haram as there is no peaceful way to settle this unsettle issue. rule changes with situation.

Mufti saheb may not be aware how the oppress innocent muslim of kashmir is living in under the anti-islamic tyrant force which also remind me a so called hundustani maulana that criticised general musharraf and also some Ulema-e-Hind gave fatwa to muslim of hundstan to avoid cow sacrfice in eid-ul-adha to show respect majority hindu that worship cow.

Suicide is absolutely haram (forbidden) in Islam and will be thrown into eternal hell yet if a muslim killed himself to defend the motherland from anti-islamic annihilated force then, the same death will be consider as shahadat(morderdum) and the reward would be admission to supreme heaven(Jannat-ul- Firdous).

In principle mufti is right because Islam discurage violent activity however if suicide is haram one case yet made halal in another case than stoning anti-islamic opprssor in the form of protest to defend their islamic values can not be haram as there is no peaceful way to settle this unsettle issue. rule changes with situation.

Zakir i wont speak much about religion as im not expert but as far as Kashmir is concerned this mufti had never issued a fatwa on oppression of Kashmiris.

This stone pelting protests are now becoming affective hence he has been brought to help of the sahooni occupying forces of India and Indian govt.

India had tried its best to blam these stone throwing on ISI lolzz

They even claimed that stone throwers were on phone with ISI people lolzz

That has failed and now India came up with this new drama

Sorry to burst your bubble, there are no anti-islamic forces in Indian Kashmir. I would like to quote one beautiful thread by Ejaz saheb. Make sure you read every word of it

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...1338-article-370-balochistan-riaz-shahid.html

Below is short snippet, BTW author and news agency is pakistani

I am referring to Article 370 of the Indian constitution, which is almost as old as the Indian constitution itself. Under this Article, the Kashmiris have been given the following protections:

* Non-Kashmiri Indian citizens cannot permanently settle in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.

* Non-Kashmiri Indian citizens cannot purchase immoveable property in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.

* Non-Kashmiri Indian citizens cannot vote in the state assembly and/or municipal councils and panchayats.

* Non-Kashmiri Indian citizens cannot get jobs in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. All the jobs in the state are reserved for the citizens of the state.

* The Indian government cannot alter the geographical boundaries of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

These protections are a great source of moral legitimacy for the Indians. The total population of the Indian Kashmir is less than 11 million according to the census of 2001, out of which just 67 percent is Muslim. It was, theoretically, possible for the Indians to ‘solve’ the Kashmir problem once and for all by just flooding in just 3-4 million Indians from the rest of India, which would effectively make Muslims a minority in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. India could have easily taken a leaf from its strategic ally Israel, which has been able to successfully decimate the Palestinian cause by building settlements on the Palestinian territories and then enlarging them in the name of ‘natural growth’. But, despite all the cost it has had to suffer at the hands of insurgency in Kashmir and the pressure by the Hindu rightwing, India did not touch Article 370 or amend it in a way to extend the Indian citizenship laws into the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Let me rephrase most important para

It was, theoretically, possible for the Indians to ‘solve’ the Kashmir problem once and for all by just flooding in just 3-4 million Indians from the rest of India, which would effectively make Muslims a minority in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.

This formula is extensively adopted by Papa China in Tibet and Urmaqui where han chinese immigrated to their lands and made them minority although they have Hokou system to bar immigration within country.

It mean India wants J&K in its original form, not by destroying its values and culture. India gives full rights to muslims to practice their religion, even more than Europe and PRC which confiscates passport of muslims who want haj travel.

Let me quote Ejaz saheb again in another beautiful thread

However, in absolute terms a majority of Kashmiris still acknowledge their Indian citizenship. Similarly, the average of Indian Muslims who accept the parameters of citizenship is lower by four percentage points than the national average of 89 per cent.

“First of all, let this be clear that 69 per cent of people interviewed in Jammu and Kashmir think of themselves as Indian citizens,” says Mitra. “Even among Muslims the percentage is 59 per cent. "

Within the framework of the findings, “the split between Jammu and the Kashmir Valley carries the shadow of the separatist movement”. In other words 83 per cent of the residents of Jammu count themselves as citizens of India compared to 53 per cent for the Kashmir Valley.”

Full report here

http://www.epw.in/epw/uploads/articles/14493.pdf

I know my post is not going to effect you in any positive manner and won't discourage you paddling same rhetoric over in next thread, but at least it will remain at back of your subconscious mind.

Stone pelting is un-Islamic: Kashmiri cleric | TwoCircles.net

By IANS,

New Delhi : Terming stone pelting as a form of protest un-Islamic, the Grand Mufti of Jammu and Kashmir, Maulana Bashir-ud-Din, Wednesday said such violent practices were against the basic tenets of the religion whose essence is "peace and brotherhood".

"Islam strongly prohibits any means of violence. The stone pelting practice is surely un-Islamic. It causes inconvenience to people and propels more violence," the Grand Mufti told IANS here.

Bashir-ud-Din heads the Sharia court of Jammu and Kashmir and is also the president of the state Personal Law Board.

He is authorised to make decisions on Islamic law and issue fatwas - religious edicts.

Asked if he had issued a fatwa against stone pelting, which some separatists justify as a form of resistance, the mufti said: "What I am saying is not my personal opinion. I, as a Grand Mufti, am making it clear. When Islam doesn't advocate or justify any violence, how can you justify stone pelting? I am saying this in the light of Hadith (sayings of the Prophet) and the holy Quran.

"Islam is the religion of peace and brotherhood," he added, strongly condemning the practice which over the past two years has become a norm in the troubled state, especially on Fridays.

After the weekly Friday prayers, streets of downtown in Srinagar and parts of Lal Chowk surge with masked youths, mostly in their teens.

They throw stones at police and paramilitary personnel, triggering clashes. Security forces, in return, use tear gas and sometimes even open fire at the protestors.

Recently, a young boy in Old Srinagar was killed when he was hit by a tear gas shell. In another incident, a 10-day-old ailing baby died when a vehicle carrying him and his parents to a hospital was stopped by stone throwers in Kashmir's Baramulla district Feb 21.

The mufti said the stone pelting had taken a form of alternative employment in Jammu and Kashmir and the government needed to "nip the evil in the bud".

"They (stone throwers) are paid for what they are doing. What do you do about that? Give Kashmiri youth jobs so that they don't look for unlawful ways of earning," he said.

The mufti was in the national capital to meet Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Congress president Sonia Gandhi and Home Minister P. Chidambaram.

"I will meet them to urge for a dialogue process with every shades of opinion in the state to solve the (Kashmir) issue," he said.

The mufti also condemned the killing of teenage Zahid Farooq, allegedly shot dead by Border Security Forces personnel last month. An official of the border guards has been arrested for the killing.

كُتِبَ عَلَيكُمُ القِتالُ وَهُوَ كُرهٌ لَكُم ۖ وَعَسىٰ أَن تَكرَهوا شَيـًٔا وَهُوَ خَيرٌ لَكُم
Qitaal is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you. (Quran)

So Mr. EjazR, if you even have a little knowledge of Islamic jurisprudence, then you will be aware of the fact that, Quran (and Hadis) has supreme authority of declaring a rule as law. I wonder if this mufti of yours remembered this ayat while he was passing this fatwa.

And btw, have you ever been involved in pointing towards a act which is even remotely constructive?:tdown: Bringing up such (almost all of your threads/posts) material on a defense forum, tells me about the concern you show in pointing towards a negativity in 1 person out of 2 billion Muslims OR 1 person out of 1.8 million Pakistanis.

We as members at PDF always speak for Kashmiris and their struggle against Indian occupation simple as that.

The Kashmiri struggle was never been religious rather its Bharat which has been trying to make it one and also this fatwa is also one such try by India to present Kashmir struggle as religious or fanatic.

However Kashmiris have been struggling for freeing their country from the occupation of India.

Jana, I think you'd agree that the banner of an armed Jehad is regularly unfurled by militant organizations that GoP supports.

With regards to PDF members worrying only about the rights of the Kashmiris and nothing else, we know there's more to it than what meets the eye.

hey!!!! guys i got a indian flag....:cheers::cheers::cheers:

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

Were there any Indian casualties? Hope there were none. Does anybody has news on this?

I believe that the J&K police is the most seasoned law enforcement unit in india with thier frequent clashes with the militants. It is good to know that their training is army grade.

Excellent News!! Great Going J&K Police and Indian Army.. Go for the final kill kill all the terrorists..

Whatever the reason being, the banner of armed jihad isn't a concern with Kashmir. Both APHC (who India is desperately courting these days) and JKLF (whom India desperately used to court before) have always included a Kashmir for all Kashmiris, including Hindus and the deposed Pundits.

As long as India occupies Kashmir, every sort of attack on Indian forces occupying Kashmir is justified. If you can't throw grenades at them, throw stones, if you can't throw stones, slap em.

Of course, I'd be smarter than the mullah and say whatever you do, be smart about it. Make sure you get a hit and the only casualty should be on the Indian side. Make sure, you win and they lose. Thats it, other than that, the fight is just and if you want to be free, the fight is a must.

Back
Top Bottom