What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Apply that rule to India first... Please stick to the topic now... Kashmir and Kashmiri culture is great!! ;);)

I was not talking about India or Pakistan, but you. You have destroyed this thread with racist comments and irrational posts and now shout about coming back to the thread topic.

I was enjoying silently the first couple of posts and pictures until you showed up. :blah:

back to kashmir from tommorow.....
its 4:30 am ...i forgot to sleep tonight ..............i seriously need to go to bed

I love Kashmiri Chai

especially with some pistachio

8be68634746100873ee0b7e86660b4ab.jpg

ok if you want we can stop arguing now
but you may not conclude geographically, linguistically, ethnically, historically, culturally you are not part of India...
ask someone having good knowledge in history , geography , genetics before concluding
posting something good pictures from Pakistan and bad pictures from india does not prove anything...

Are you really that retarded? I never said that we were NEVER part of India..

All I am trying to say that we share many similarities with India, but there is a significant portion of Pakistani culture which don't share much in common with India... Do you get that in your head?

Abhiras,

Tomorrow think about this topic..

Tell me how Balochis and Pashtuns of Pakistan share MORE in common with India as compared to Iran and Afghanistan...?

I am very much interested in reading your "interesting" comments in this issue...

time to enjoy some Kashmiri Tea

Ok, we're different. Let's enjoy that garma garam chai :p

Abhiras,

Tomorrow think about this topic..

Tell me how Balochis and Pashtuns of Pakistan share MORE in common with India as compared to Iran and Afghanistan...?

I am very much interested in reading your "interesting" comments in this issue...

Let the poor guy sleep now :rofl:

b03b9039dce3249ed0b3b90f3a25d83e.jpg

0bf37bf426d14c6af20be0927d9560d8.jpg

Attachments

• 0bf37bf426d14c6af20be0927d9560d8.jpg
    0bf37bf426d14c6af20be0927d9560d8.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 11
  • b03b9039dce3249ed0b3b90f3a25d83e.jpg
    b03b9039dce3249ed0b3b90f3a25d83e.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 10
And such offtopic posts too. You claim to train someone in IT with such an attitude. Well nice try, but I don't buy it, and I believe nobody does.
Enjoy your time though, with some more sarcasm and racism.

No dude I never claim to train someone in IT dept. I claimed to train Priya 3 in our department which is Marketing. I am attending college right now, and there is no way I can be in IT right now. I find IT to be dry and boring. I want to be something else, maybe a film maker or interior designer or something along those lines. Now stick back to the topic...

Back
Top Bottom