What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
You are not getting my point.. Pakistan lies on both Indian and Eurasian Plates.. Iranian plateau which includes Balochistan and Frontier is not geographically similar to India and isn't part of Indian plate..

Iranian Plateau

The Iranian plateau, also known as the Persian plateau[1][2] is a geological formation in Southwest Asia. It is the part of the Eurasian Plate wedged between the Arabian and Indian plates, situated between the Zagros mountains to the west, the Caspian Sea and the Kopet Dag to the north, the Hormuz Strait and Arabian Sea to the south and Indus River to the east.

Indian Plate

http://img502.imageshack.us/i/himalayaformation.gif/

some part of pakistan not part of indan plate does not mean is not part of indian geography.....
pakistan is the part of indian sub continent...noone even a student of geography can deny it.....you can read any encyclopedia...
plate tactonic does not prove anything.....

The racism in this thread is commendable.

Only someone like jinxed_girl could have done it. Kudos.

Living in a free country have not done much better either.

Living in a so called secular country havent changed Indians either... with their hidden insults, flames, back stabbing etc etc ;)

My point is many Pakistanis are similar to Indians, but there are many who aren't.. Please never post this argument that we are COMPLETELY the same people.. bcoz we aren't..

It is funny how Indians try to separate themselves from us when it comes to intelligence, money etc.. but when it comes to ethnic groups, race, history etc they say we are all same same!! :rofl::rofl:
we are saying you are part of our history, you are the part of our geography ,,
prove that you are not ????

some part of pakistan not part of indan plate does not mean is not part of indian geography.....
pakistan is the part of indian sub continent...noone even a student of geography can deny it.....you can read any encyclopedia...
plate tactonic does not prove anything.....

Read post 494.. it is not some, it is 60% Balochistan is the largest province of Pakistan covering 40% landmass, include to that NWFP and Northern Areas which are situated on Iranian plaateau..

And such offtopic posts too. You claim to train someone in IT with such an attitude. Well nice try, but I don't buy it, and I believe nobody does.
Enjoy your time though, with some more sarcasm and racism.

1st let's define what "we" in your phrase?

Are you speaking in terms of religion, race, language, colour?

Living in a so called secular country havent changed Indians either... with their hidden insults, flames, back stabbing etc etc ;)

Where are the hidden insults, flames, back stabbing etc etc ?
I was pointing out your attitude girl. Swearing at people or suffering from superiority complex won't earn you any money, atleast not in this forum. so, relax, take some time out.

Abhiras,

It is no use of arguing with you because you were the one who posted the argument without doing some thorough research that Bollywood itself produces 1200 movies a year and then I proved you wrong posting the stats from Encyclopedia of Indian Cinema... :rofl::rofl:

My point is geographically, linguistically, ethnically, historically, culturally there are many Pakistanis who don't share much in common with mainland India. Never ever try to make this argument that we are SAME... only partially we are...

If you don't stop with this argument of yours, then ironically I have to start posting pics of ethnic groups of Pakistan and ask foreign members (non indians and Pakistanis) to tell me if physically they can tell them apart... But I really don't want to do that...

Now Abhiras and all Indians on this forum,

Please stick to the main topic.. ;):rofl:

KASHMIR

Abhiras,

It is no use of arguing with you because you were the one who posted the argument without doing some thorough research that Bollywood itself produces 1200 movies a year and then I proved you wrong posting the stats from Encyclopedia of Indian Cinema... :rofl::rofl:

My point is geographically, linguistically, ethnically, historically, culturally there are many Pakistanis who don't share much in common with mainland India. Never ever try to make this argument that we are SAME... only partially we are...

If you don't stop with this argument of yours, then ironically I have to start posting pics of ethnic groups of Pakistan and ask foreign members (non indians and Pakistanis) to tell me if physically they can tell them apart... But I really don't want to do that...

We don't need to prove that to them. Similarly their people in southern area are different than us.

I know. Broadening our outlook shines our personality and then we see people as one and not by the color of their skin. Hope it helps.

Apply that rule to India first... Please stick to the topic now... Kashmir and Kashmiri culture is great!! ;);)

Abhiras,

ok if you want we can stop arguing now
but you may not conclude geographically, linguistically, ethnically, historically, culturally you are not part of India...
ask someone having good knowledge in history , geography , genetics before concluding
posting something good pictures from Pakistan and bad pictures from india does not prove anything...

Back
Top Bottom