What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
haha
many part of articles is telling the similarities with india....i think you are familier with mendelian genetics
believe it or not ,,you are genetically similar to indian then to anyone else....

You people never give up.

I don't know why Indians have to spoil every thread about Pakistan. The original posts were about the K in Pakistan (i.e. Kashmir), and the beautiful pictures were uploaded, but as usual some Indians couldn't stand it and ruined such beautiful thread.

here are some more beautiful picture of Kashmir (Neelum Valley)

6da1f7ca80700dbb44c547c7058ea5a3.jpg

c20db492ceac08893773ef16a7bc5b10.jpg

View attachment 964eeadf05c9a5aefc58b2c4e7c78a90.jpg

7089a67fdb2ccb8a3875b8dd48502657.jpg

You people never give up.

Yup. Sorry to burst your bubble Abhiras, but here is another study from American Journal of Human Genetics...

According to this study 40% Pakistanis show West Eurasian Genetical markers, as compared to Indians who show 15%. Pakistanis and Indians are similar in some aspects, but they are also different in others...

http://img638.imageshack.us/i/geneticmap.jpg/

Did you read what you just said ? Are you talking about just yourself or INDIA?

Here is an article from National Geographic, read it! It is time that you start to learn more about your Country:-

Untouchable @ National Geographic Magazine

Discrimination against India's lowest Hindu castes is technically illegal. But try telling that to the 160 million Untouchables, who face violent reprisals if they forget their place.
first thing casteism is not racism....

That problem is also very less.....The modern generation damn care about the untouchablity...
I,punjabi brahmin myself,, have many friend belonging to backward caste,,i work with them,,i eat with them...brahminism has died now....i live in india & i can feel the change.....

Modern generation in india does not care about it....
Modi , Mayawati & many personalities belong to backword caste..people follow them...

first thing casteism is not racism....

Oh my God!! :blink::blink: Can you shed some historical light on how the different castes of India came into being in the first place? Whom you are trying to kid?

That problem is also very less.....The modern generation damn care about the untouchablity...
I,punjabi brahmin myself,, have many friend belonging to backward caste,,i work with them,,i eat with them...brahminism has died now....i live in india & i can feel the change.....

I work with them, I eat with them, I spend money on them and take them to Salons too... ;) just that personally I don't find them attractive.. that is not racism.. :D I never intend to harm them in anyway.. believe me..

Yup. Sorry to burst your bubble Abhiras, but here is another study from American Journal of Human Genetics...

According to this study 40% Pakistanis show West Eurasian Genetical markers, as compared to Indians who show 15%. Pakistanis and Indians are similar in some aspects, but they are also different in others...

http://img638.imageshack.us/i/geneticmap.jpg/

even no two person are genetically similar.....but similarities of indian and pakistani are so much that they are be catheterized into south asian race....
one could easily identify a person is european , african , middle easten, chinese or south asian......

it is further almost impossible to categorize into indian or pakistani....if you live in USA you may know it is hard to distinguish

why wasting your energy in proving others wrong?

Geo aur jeenay do

baqi Rab Rakha

one could easily identify a person is european , african , middle easten, chinese or south asian......

Can I post the pictures of Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Balochis, Northern Punjabis (not the Indian Punjab ofcourse) and show you how majority look different from mainland Indians?

Other than physical features, there are other clues which help people identify someone as south asian or not.. For example, if I wear Shalwar Kameez, people will ask me if I am Pakistan? If I wear Sari, people will ask me if I am from India? If I wear pant shirt, no one will ever confuse me for an Indian

Oh my God!! :blink::blink: Can you shed some historical light on how the different castes of India came into being in the first place? Whom you are trying to kid?

I am saying casteism is not racism

Caste refers to which Indian society you belong and what type of work you are expected to do, but in general everybody is Indian.
Racism is about one race
You can distinguish between two races....but you cannot distinguish between two castes

Back
Top Bottom