What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Always point towards Pakistan,i aint surprised.These boys are your citizens.:wave:

Read again.
I said in there heart they are pakistani that is why they burn Indian flag and hoist Pakistani flag.

Quite OK there are Indians by heart coming over to India still.

Jazbe se Desh aur Deshwasi bante hain residential address to change ho sakta hai ......... after all Mr. Jinnah ka bhi yahi khayal tha.

I respct your emotions and love for your country but fact of the matter is that MOST Kashimiris don't want anything to do with India.

Don't think from an Indian point of view byut think from a Kashmiri point of view ... Kashmiris have been struggling since the last 63 years and if Kashmir issue is not resolved then there will be another war.

Why go to war when this issue can be resolved peacefully?

OK then every single one of these MOST kashmiris can move over to Pakistan. That would also bring about India Pak peace.......

These people have clearly spoken out from there hearts to bad there voices never get heard!

Reactions: s90
Good to see that eductaion didn't do much demage to your brain :)

200 human are not part of the billion population. Pls show some decency and avoid arrogance in your posts as your arrogance and rude behaviour will not take India anywhere either.

This is very important becasue at this point violence is very low in Kashmir ... this is the face of Kashmiris who were born and brought up in Srinagar and that didn't change there point of view either.

Arre to birader lete jao in sabhi ko....... who is stoping anybody.

So many Indians take up US citizenship every year because US is an advanced country unlike India. Some can also take up Pakistani citizenship.

Actually you guys just want to spite India and these flag burners are just your guys (illegally staying here in India just like Kasab).

See this is the real democracy. Change of residential address is ok with us anyday.

What options are u talking about??

One option is to have regions identified for Pundits and others. There are other options as well which range from non-military zones to joint control.

Do u think its easy carve a new nation out of exitsting boundries??

Last time while Bangladesh was created few milions lost their lives.
Before that several more millions of lives were lost while india and pakistan separeated.

Paksitan was at fault and paid price for it just like India was at fault in 1948 and India is still ignoring the realities on the ground. This time on both side of the border, will be Kashmiri Muslims so chances of riots of such magnitude are very low.

To be very blunt and honest,if there going to a separate kashmir then pakistan would have to take few crore indian muslim refugees along with as its communal repercussions would be too dangerous to pathom...we already have the examples of earlier partitions.
Can pakistna handle that??No not at all..

Why do you think communal riots would happen in India? Muslims in India will and should remain in India. We are discussing LOC and not the international borders.

If some kashmiri youth spend time chanting anti india slogan at the behest of his leader after friday prayers.

This is the attitude from an educated Indian which is the hurdle in the resolution of Kashmir issue. Indian politicians privately show desire to resolevd the issue but they fail to act like leaders and guide people like yourself to a peaceful solution.

Please check media headlines tomorrow for the black day which Kashmiris will observe in the Indian Held Kashmir. I hope that one day you will be able to see the truth.

OK then every single one of these MOST kashmiris can move over to Pakistan. That would also bring about India Pak peace.......

No because Kashmir is the land for Kashmiris. This may be a hindu extremist's position but not a position of majority of educated Indians.

How did you feel when Shiv Sena asked North Indians to go back to North India from Maharashtra?

One option is to have regions identified for Pundits and others. There are other options as well which range from non-military zones to joint control.

Paksitan was at fault and paid price for it just like India was at fault in 1948 and India is still ignoring the realities on the ground. This time on both side of the border, will be Kashmiri Muslims so chances of riots of such magnitude are very low.

Why do you think communal riots would happen in India? Muslims in India will and should remain in India. We are discussing LOC and not the international borders.

This is the attitude from an educated Indian which is the hurdle in the resolution of Kashmir issue. Indian politicians privately show desire to resolevd the issue but they fail to act like leaders and guide people like yourself to a peaceful solution.

Please check media headlines tomorrow for the black day which Kashmiris will observe in the Indian Held Kashmir. I hope that one day you will be able to see the truth.

I still believe moving over is a better option after all if an Indian by heart comes over to India from Pakistan we dont ask for his property nor do we ask for partitioin of Pakistan on this basis.

Arre to birader lete jao in sabhi ko....... who is stoping anybody.

So many Indians take up US citizenship every year because US is an advanced country unlike India. Some can also take up Pakistani citizenship.

Actually you guys just want to spite India and these flag burners are just your guys (illegally staying here in India just like Kasab).

See this is the real democracy. Change of residential address is ok with us anyday.

So only the land matters to you and not the people :)

Kashmiris' heritage and their history is with Kashmir and vice versa. not a practical solution.

please come up with a peaceful solution.

No because Kashmir is the land for Kashmiris. This may be a hindu extremist's position but not a position of majority of educated Indians.

Ok i guess you are antaryami but i am only an ordinary Indian living amongst Indians and last time I checked they agreed with these ideas.

How did you feel when Shiv Sena asked North Indians to go back to North India from Maharashtra?

When did por shiv sainiks or anti shiv sainiks ask for any kind of partition.

So only the land matters to you and not the people :)

Kashmiris' heritage and their history is with Kashmir and vice versa. not a practical solution.

please come up with a peaceful solution.

We have Article 370 over here and the land of the MOST kashmiris that you were talking about will be handed over to the non-MOST kashmirs the kind that vote and dont burn Indian flags.

Good idea ...... no

:LOL Those who put the subcontinent and Afghans through so much.... are talking about peace

Yaron jaao apna I Day mannao.
Apne ghar ko dekho.
No point throwing stones when your own house is made of glass.

Happy Independence Day. May god bless us both.

We have Article 370 over here and the land of the MOST kashmiris that you were talking about will be handed over to the non-MOST kashmirs the kind that vote and dont burn Indian flags.

Well that will not be that easy my friend ... I am sure most Indians and all Pakistanis will act against such a dangerous and narrow minded approach :)

Remember the goal to have peace between Pakistan and India will come through Kashmir.

The other option is war and destruction.

Here is a video which pretty much echos whats u said.:disagree:

Y4GJF9moVm0[/media] - Punjabi Lok (MUST WATCH!!)

Now that u have put this one sided video up, we should talk facts.
We know India has very developed video indutry so it can p[roduce flse videos and movies.

Why I said it because let us go to check the dates of this unfortunate mishap. it started after u guys would not could not behave and were very violant and uncarring as the teaching when I hear your songs about Muslims and about oranfzeb are very insultivre and not totally true.

I remember distinctly that u guys send us bangles from Amritsar when we refuse to join killing, But you guys kept on killing mercilessly, so some of the Muslim got really riled up by your acts of not only killing but using foul language and using insulting acts to rile Muslim in west Punjab and result was that killing started, but not at the level on which you.

East Punjabis not only killed indiscriminately but kidnapped Muslim women and hundreds are still in custody in East Punjab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that will not be that easy my friend ... I am sure most Indians and all Pakistanis will act against such a dangerous and narrow minded approach :)

I did not get it. What is narrow minded about population exchanges. We will send your people with all respect due. Remember you guys mutilate people (kargil) we act fair (somebody says we even recomended one of your guys for top mil honour) see the fairness in conduct. The non-MOST Kashmiris will also be happy. MOST Kashmiris aka Pakistanis will be happy. We will be happy. You it seems is the only one not ready have to your countrymen over in your country (quite like your kargil shaheeds)

Remember the goal to have peace between Pakistan and India will come through Kashmir.

The other option is war and destruction.

We know our goal and will act accordingly. Request you not to keep reminding me about my goal. You worry about your home.

War is ok with us, in fact in *** we actually are discussing Two front all out all nucs war. Its a huge thread.

Now that u have put this one sided video up, we should talk facts.
We know India has very developed video indutry so it can p[roduce flse videos and movies.

To aap janab bhi video bana lijeye if that is any consolation. Daniel Pearl ko marte hue to bana liya tha. Aur naa jane kitne aur videos.

Why I said it because let us go to check the dates of this unfortunate mishap. it started after u guys would not could not behave and were very violant and uncarring as the teaching when I hear your songs about Muslims and about oranfzeb are very insultivre and not totally true.

Pls do check the dates.... you will be in for a surprise. Request you to not start history from the date it was invented by your honourable historians.

I am assuming "oranfzeb" in your post is Mr. Aurangzeb.
No actually we even have a road named after the gentleman in Delhi. We respect him. Just that we never asked him to rule us. Woh janab bhi zabardasti hamare ghar ghus aaye. We still gave him time to do what he wanted to but I guess we were just to many for him to convert using Jaziya and killings and insults.

I remember distinctly that u guys send us bangles from Amritsar when we refuse to join killing, But you guys kept on killing mercilessly, so some of the Muslim got really riled up by your acts of not only killing but using foul language and using insulting acts to rile Muslim in west Punjab and result was that killing started, but not at the level on which you.

Oh how Pure and kind of you. Pls check the open source docs....

East Punjabis not only killed indiscriminately

I am sorry for all the killings on both side. Only goes to show, we should be more loving towards our neighbourer.

BTW if East Punjabis killed so many why does your heart bleed for KCF. Is it because it was your enterprise that failed.

but kidnapped Muslim women and hundreds are still in custody in East Punjab.

Chalo unko bhi le jao. I request my government to send them too (Since RAW is everywhere, I think they will pick up my request and convey to relevant people, Mossad too can do the same since i am told they are even better)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom