What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Oh!! and here I was expecting the pictures of some good looking Bangla and Gujju girls/boyz in your post... :cry: Have you ever been to those Patel Grocery Shops owned by Gujjus in Minneapolis?... I don't remember seeing a good looking Gujju.. Anywayz.. Beauty is in the eye of beholder indeed!! ;);)

:rofl::rofl:

Unfortunately....I dont think you realize but the world spans larger than "Minneapolis".....Maybe if you came out of that "middle of nowhere" cold/bleak state you would find some attractive folks.....
Maybe its time you visited NYC?

Anyways....I dont know about the actors...but off the top of my head....Gujju hotties:

Ayesha Takia
Salena Jaitley
Amisha Patel
Dimple Kapadia
Hrishita Bhatt
Kashmira Shah....
Twinkle Khanna
Rinke Khanna

Im sure I can find more if I research.....But anyways....You do realize this is a useless discussion....

You wont win this argument sweetheart.......

Ill PM you the pics of these women if need be.....

Unfortunately....I dont think you realize but the world spans larger than "Minneapolis".....Maybe if you came out of that "middle of nowhere" cold/bleak state you would find some attractive folks.....

Anyways....I dont know about the actors...but off the top of my head....Gujju hotties:

Ayesha Takia
Salena Jaitley
Amisha Patel
Dimple Kapadia
Hrishita Bhatt
Kashmira Shah....
Twinkle Khanna
Rinke Khanna

Im sure I can find more if I research.....But anyways....You do realize this is a useless discussion....

You wont win this argument sweetheart.......

Ill PM you the pics of these women if need be.....

Twinkle and Rinkie are half Punjabis.. aren't they? And i said post the pictures of Good Looking Gujjus/Bengalis from real life.. not the actresses..

Among millions and millions of Bengalis.. ofcourse there would be dozens or so who would be good looking... :rofl: and they end up in Bollywood... :D:D :rofl::rofl:

Lara Dutta was claiming on Koffee with Karan Show that she is a Punjabi girl at heart...

You are right, she look more Bengali.. Why she was claiming to be Punjabi ? :angry:;) :rofl:

You see my dear.....

Sometime one can have parents of multi regional descents....India isnt exactly a homogenous society....Im a mutt myself....

Maybe one of her parents is Punjabi.....

Twinkle and Rinkie are half Punjabis.. aren't they? And i said post the pictures of Good Looking Gujjus/Bengalis from real life.. not the actresses..

Among millions and millions of Bengalis.. ofcourse there would be dozens or so who would be good looking... :rofl: and they end up in Bollywood... :D:D :rofl::rofl:

Hahaha....Unfortunately....Im not going to violate my privacy and that of my friends coz you have some sort of a complex.....

Friend me on Facebook and Ill give you 101 on "myth busting".....

PM me about anything else....I dont want to derail this discussion anymore....

Ok I had enough fun for today and I put the matter to rest from my side...

I am really getting a notorious reputation among Indians on this forum.. so I better stop :flame::flame::flame: them...

From now on I will avoid such threads and take part in other threads.. lots of other interesting threads going on...

i thought i was in kashmir thread?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You see my dear.....

Sometime one can have parents of multi regional descents....India isnt exactly a homogenous society....Im a mutt myself....

Maybe one of her parents is Punjabi.....

Pakistan isn't a homogeneous society itself... Now that you mentioned... I am a mutt myself... 3/4th Punjabi and 1/4th Persian... I mostly associate myself with my Punjabi side... but sometimes the Persian side take over :D

Anywayz,

A newbie from India (her name is Priya) has started at our workplace today. One of my managers said that I should train her. Here is the gist of our brief conversation :-

Did you have a troubled childhood?

Because seriously the manipulative nature of your talking and then taking the pleasure out of it by posting it on a forum ... ahem ahem... makes me feel that someone really did something very wrong which resulted in your soul being messed up.

Did you have a troubled childhood?

Because seriously the manipulative nature of your talking and then taking the pleasure out of it by posting it on a forum ... ahem ahem... makes me feel that someone really did something very wrong which resulted in your soul being messed up.

Well if Indians offer me free lunch and free drink just because they consider it as a compliment when I tell them they don't look Indian but Latin or Persian... what it has to do with my soul being fucked up? :rofl:

Try it next time... whatever I wrote above always works. Next time whenever you run out of money at Starbucks.. all you have to do is to strike a conversation with some Indian and tell him/her wow! You don't look Indian at all! You look Latino or Persian.. and woah! Free Frapuccino offer!

And in today's U.S. economy you can save alot by getting free Lunch/drinks by just telling an Indian that he/she doesn't look like Indian...

Just a tip! Telling ya! It usually works! :D

Although I do it just for fun... I can afford my drinks and lunches... ;)

Well if Indians offer me free lunch and free drink just because they consider it as a compliment when I tell them they don't look Indian but Latin or Persian... what it has to do with my soul being fucked up? :rofl:
Although I do it just for fun... I can afford my drinks and lunches... ;)

Roflol... Superb.. Nice joke .. made my morning.

Are you 10 or what?

Now I will take a few cases and discuss

1. Priya is actually a self aware girl. Now if priya is a self aware intelligent girl then she would know what you are upto.She will be aware that she doesnt look like Persian or Latin or whatever. On top of that she would like to give you a seemingly free lunch just so that you train her well and be good to her. This is how normal world will work.

2. She is a soft and sweet girl who doesnt know a damn thing about the world. In which case as every girl enjoys compliements ( even if they are fake and yes I have tried it on all kinds and a few nationalities of gals and it always works) she would have enjoyed the fact that she looks latin or persian to a select few maybe and to a few others Indian ( which not you but some other people would have told her).

There can be a few more cases and though I wouldnt discount your channel of thinking but I guess you are seriously underestimating your counterpart but then maybe you arent a been there done that kind of person in most respects.

Roflol... Superb.. Nice joke .. made my morning.

:rofl: I know I am glad that I made your morning... ;)

But if YOU would try that with some other Indian... it won't work... the conversation I am assuming would end up something like this :-

Deathgod and Priya at Starbucks coffee (and Deathgod not knowing that it is the SAME Priya who got a compliment from me few days ago)

Deathgod - Hi
Priya - Hi
Deathgod - How are you?
Priya - I am fine
Deathgod - Where are you from?
Priya - Kerala - India
Deathgod - Nice nice. I am from India too... and that is why I started this conversation with you because you look like someone from my country. It is nice to see someone from the same country in this strange faraway land
Priya = Um Ok... but a girl at work told me that I don't look Indian.. but Latin or Persian
Daethgod (being polite now) - Well you do LOOK Indian... the girl at your work was just being polite
Priya - Whatever! Bye!

:rofl: I know I am glad that I made your morning... ;)

But if YOU would try that with some other Indian... it won't work... the conversation I am assuming would end up something like this :-

Deathgod and Priya at Starbucks coffee (and Deathgod not knowing that it is the SAME Priya who got a compliment from me few days ago)

Daethgod (being polite now) - Well you do LOOK Indian... the girl at your work was just being polite
Priya - Whatever! Bye!

I would just like to change the last sentence:

Deathgod ( being polite now) - Well you do LOOK Indian... the girl at your work was just being MANIPULATIVE

Priya - Shes such a BIAATCH!!!. Thank you for making me realise that I look like an Indian. I have been told so by many a million times before. Sorry I coudlt see through the manipulative framework of that jackass. I will clean the mat with her face the next time I meet her. Bloody BIAATCH.. Come on let me buy you a drink now. ROFLOL

@JG : See what difference a single word can make.

In the world of infinite possibilites , not you nor me can decide the outcomes or read others mind with perfection through we can indulge in probabilistic treatment of different scenarios. However overconfidence is one of the most severe ailment most humans suffer from and that is specifically why one should train ones mind not to be overconfident

I would just like to change the last sentence:

Deathgod ( being polite now) - Well you do LOOK Indian... the girl at your work was just being MANIPULATIVE

Priya - Shes such a BIAATCH!!!. Thank you for making me realise that I look like an Indian. I have been told so by many a million times before. Sorry I coudlt see through the manipulative framework of that jackass. I will clean the mat with her face the next time I meet her. Bloody BIAATCH.. Come on let me buy you a drink now. ROFLOL

lol! :rofl::rofl:

Deathgod... Why would she think I am being manipulative? I rejected her lunch offer in the first place... ;)

You are right... that is probably how she will react because she looks kinda ill mannered MINUS "Thank you for making me realise that I look like an Indian"...

But I can assure you Priya will never have the guts to say that to me in person... otherwise I will beat the hell out of her... bleach her skin and then send her to salon to get rid of that moustache which is the hallmark of south indian women.... :rofl::rofl:

well beware pakistani people dont advertise to much kashmir....keep what u have with u and be peaceful..........let indians enjoy their pie.....free advise

Thanks for the advise, but no thanks.

The whole of Kashmir belongs to India. The legality of Instrument of Accession has been recognized by the whole world. Successful election, one after one, proves that majority of Kashmiris, baring a significantly small minority, have full faith in Indian Democracy. Kashmiris are as much Indians as are Bengalis, Tamilians or Punjabis.

Yes, there is a need to initiate dialogue with Pakistan on how to get back the remaining part of Kashmir that Pakistan occupies. This has to be done as fast as possible, so that both counties can live in peace.

Regarding water issues, India can give explicit guarantee--the present Indus water treaty can be renegotiated to Pakistan satisfaction--that Pakistan would be getting its rightful share of water and in future India would not be disrupting the flow

Both the above issues can part of the dialogue process

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom