What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
You should not be repeating this rubbish. No one has made an actual claim for terrorist incidents except for those attributed to IM. That doesn't stop us from holding to account, the LeT,JuD,JeM , does it? Without prejudging the Malegaon issue, it can still be said that the BJP should not have defended people accused of terrorism against Indian nationals before they were declared innocent by a court of law.

Says who ??

People alleged to be terrorists were killed in Batla House. Did that stop that loony Digvijay Singh from going to AzamGarh to show 'solidarity' with the 'innocent' victim's family and get celebrated as a 'secularist'??

Why is the stick always reserved only for the BJP/RSS ?

Mark my words - If the Malegaon blasts were proved beyond doubt to be the work of Hindu Right wing organisations, I will be the first one to condemn them.

But the 'initial reports', 'accusation', 'suspicions' by a blatantly Congress controlled ATS/CBI doesnt cut ice with me.

"The entire episode(accusation of Hindu right-wingers killing Karkare) demonstrates that the Congress Party will readily stoop to the old caste/religious-based politics if it feels it is in its interest," - David Mulford

What is the guarentee that they are not upto it again ?

Agree with the above. Condemn it. I am consistent, you should be too. Doesn't make the Hindu right wing organisations any more correct if they use the same excuses that they hold up as untenable when used by others.

I too am consistent.Let the accusations on the Hindu Organisations be proved - I will condemn.

Till then I dont have any reason to believe a Congressi controlled organisation (ATS). And the recent Wikileaks ( above quoted) supports my argument.

Last edited:
People alleged to be terrorists were killed in Batla House. Did that stop that loony Digvijay Singh from going to Azam Garh to show 'solidarity' with the 'innocent' victim's family ??

Ya, nothing seems to stop that looney. Absolutely crazy, the way he is going on.

Incident of T.S.Joseph is similar to painter M.F.Hussian for which he was hounded out of india.

Which again is similar to Taslima Nasreen being attacked by MIM goons.

Salute to the Professor. Indeed it is a disgrace to Kashmir and Kashmiris(not sell outs like Farooq Abdullah) to call themselves Bharati.:)

Its funny.

You are speaking on THE most important conflict between India and Pakistan and you say, 'LETS MAKE THIS A TROLLFREE THREAD'.

I admire your optimism, but current status says your optimism is wasted.

Ridiculous, its simple translation based questions and hearing the narrative of students and let them express their views. Examiners always set hypothetical question papers with a subject matter that is relevant to the times.

In India it is open season to squash all dissenting voices.

How are the questions related to English language, the subject the lecturer was supposedly teaching?

The lecturer's mandate is to stick to the subject matter he/she is supposed to teach.

Oh and BTW, if he was so interested in all this "aazadi" BS, he could go to any of the peaceful rallies and express his views.

Salute to the Professor. Indeed it is a disgrace to Kashmir and Kashmiris(not sell outs like Farooq Abdullah) to call themselves Bharati.:)

Many people, including those in Jammu and Ladakh, proudly call themselves Bharatiya.:smile:

forget about Kashmir? what you mean "forget about Kashmir"

Kashmir is the issue! Thanks for confirming that the rights enjoyed by indians do not apply in occupied Kashmir.

"forget about Kashmir"

:hitwall:

Kashmir is the issue! Thanks for confirming that the rights enjoyed by indians do not apply in occupied Kashmir.

Rights and duties go together. Did they not teach you that in school?

Only someone who does his/her duty towards the nation is eligible to demand rights.

"forget about Kashmir"

Cool down. Don't be frustrated. You're not getting Kashmir on :pdf:

"forget about Kashmir"

Hope you did not took it in literal sense.:azn:
thanks for taking all those who spoke in Delhi as Indians.:smitten:

Kashmir isn't part of said nation, therefore your argument fails to hold.

and you aren't my psychologist, so no need for you to discuss my mood or feeling. I will say that to say "forget about Kashmir" when the whole topic encompasses the disputed territory is beyond belief or comprehension

good luck getting them to call themselves ''indian'' ........Even some of your ministers are coming to their senses and seeing the fallacies

Incident of T.S.Joseph is similar to painter M.F.Hussian for which he was hounded out of india.

Professor TS Joseph had his hand chopped off in Kerala for setting questions about the Prophet Muhammad.

MF Hussain left India on his own because he did not want to appear in Court. Nobody touched a hair of his head, much less cut off his hand.

Taslima Nasrin was hounded out of India because the fundamentalists could not tolerate freedom of speech. She was even physically attacked in Hyderabad.

Last edited:
and Kashmiris will continue to revolt......Professors will continue to ask the pupils such relevant questions.

rest of your post was cheap ad-hominem garbage; no need to delve further

Back
Top Bottom