What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The separatist population are even smaller in amount than these 'minorities'. Looking at a few pictures can have a different psychological image. By the way they weren't below the standard 10% until overly made. Choose not to believe me but that is your choice.

And for some reason you say "majority of Kashmiris". :lol:

And which survey did you exactly see? I don't think you have access to GOI's personal documents especially regarding J&K because not even prime Indian researchers have access to them. Don't speak for the heck of argument. :tdown:

I'm talking about indepedent surveys which favour an indepedent Kashmir over the other options. If the majority of Kashmiris want India, why doesn't India hold a pleblicsite and end this dispute, once and for all?

When you loose an argument resort to petty name calling, you are the one prejudiced, and allow me to retort: your the one, on the Pakistani Defence Forum, and you have the temerity to accuse me of having an inferiority complex.

I have known many decent hard working indian people all around the world, and then there are the other sort, like yourself - that are so full of hubris it isn't funny.

It is not your fault, per say, indians are fed hatred for Pakistanis, like mothers milk - this obsession for Pakistan - is simply to be seen to be believed.

What argument did I lose? You think being a cab driver is a bad thing - I don't. Please learn to respect people from all walks of life irrespective of their job profile. Kaam chota ya bada nahin hota lekin insaan chota ya bada hota hai.

I never said all Indians are highly skilled - yet you tried to put these words into my mouth. You even generalize that "Indians are fed hatred for Pakistanis like mothers (sic) milk" and you accuse me of being prejudiced!

Please, see a shrink to what I (perhaps wrongly) perceive to be an inferiority complex.

If your not obsessed and don't have an inferiority complex, why do you keep coming back LoL, obsession from the one, spending all his spare time on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

I have mentioned that I have known indians that were decent and friendly, then there is the other sort (mainly on the internet) who are full of hatred, and even though you try to not make it so obvious, all your posts are full of innuendo, and sly comment, that manifests this hatred for all to see.

Lets return to the subject in hand, if india believes that the majority of Kashmiri are with her, lets have a plebiscite and lets decide once and for all, what these people want.:)

If your not obsessed and don't have an inferiority complex, why do you keep coming back LoL, obsession from the one, spending all his spare time on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

I have mentioned that I have known indians that were decent and friendly, then there is the other sort (mainly on the internet) who are full of hatred, and even though you try to not make it so obvious, all your posts are full of innuendo, and sly comment, that manifests this hatred for all to see.

Lets return to the subject in hand, if india believes that the majority of Kashmiri are with her, lets have a plebiscite and lets decide once and for all, what these people want.:)

Err - coming back for what?

Yea - let's have a plebiscite as set out in the UN Resolutions. What's stopping Pakistan from fulfilling the conditions of the plebiscite if it is so confident?

Is it our fault that the Muslim womens are Illiterate in India, the Muslim Society Is Against educating women not only in India but many muslim countries.... We have right to education buddy....

Oh, but I thought Indian Muslims were progressive and Pakistani Muslims were all terrorists? You sure this isn't a ploy of the ISI to keep Indian Muslims uneducated and in a worse state than Dalits? Is it the fault of Pakistan that Indian Muslims can't get houses in India, and they are the most underrepresented minority in India despite being the largest one? Tskkk Tskkk, contradictions contradictions.

Is it our fault that the Muslim womens are Illiterate in India, the Muslim Society Is Against educating women not only in India but many muslim countries.... We have right to education buddy....

Oh, but I thought Indian Muslims were progressive and Pakistani Muslims were all terrorists? You sure this isn't a ploy of the ISI to keep Indian Muslims uneducated and in a worse state than Dalits? Is it the fault of Pakistan that Indian Muslims can't get houses in India, and they are the most underrepresented minority in India despite being the largest one? Tskkk Tskkk, contradictions contradictions.

Indian Muslims are more educated than you lot. And I'm telling this not to score point but merely to state fact.

Edit: seems to be banging my head on a wall because I already replied with detailed chart to this guy's post only.

After going through the Thread ....
it seems its the dream and want of India to breakup that keeping some states together and not break up themselves.....

Hate it seems unites.. which is good if it works for you .....

:coffee:

If U love them so much Why dont u take them as refugees??? We dont need any Separatist to live in our country....

.....or freedom fighters who are demanding rights like those of the Indians. After being oppressed for decades, no wonder they have no choice but to shout against India.

It may be Gov of India's fault, but it tarnishes the image of the entire Nation.

Indian Muslims are far more educated than the those in Pakistan.Even in many states we have reservations for Muslims and lower castes and tribes .....
As you say there were never a disputed between hindus and muslims except in ayodhya and gujarat. before there were in Hyderabad but now they all live in peace and live together

Err - coming back for what?

Yea - let's have a plebiscite as set out in the UN Resolutions. What's stopping Pakistan from fulfilling the conditions of the plebiscite if it is so confident?

What's stopping India? India clearly feels they have much, much more to lose. Indian Armed presence is off the charts when compared to the Pakistani Armed presence in Kashmir. Also, the aspirations for an indepedent state have to be acknowledged too. What's stopping India in conducting a plebliscite in its unstable part of Kashmir with all aspirations, to end the resistance to India there and strengthen its territorial claims on Kashmir?

Also, Pakistan did start to withdraw troops I believe, in the 50's. But India didn't. India has also promised a plebliscite since the end of the First Kashmir War.

What's stopping India? India clearly feels they have much, much more to lose. Indian Armed presence is off the charts when compared to the Pakistani Armed presence in Kashmir. Also, the aspirations for an indepedent state have to be acknowledged too. What's stopping India in conducting a plebliscite in its unstable part of Kashmir with all aspirations, to end the resistance to India there and strengthen its territorial claims on Kashmir?

Err...You dont make sense...especially in the context of his reply.

He clearly said if Pakistan is so confident about the outcome/aspirations of the Kashmiris and truly wants them to have their 'Right to Self-determination' ,let it first do a plebiscite in its part of Kashmir and then exhort India (which would be forced to do the same if Pakistan does it).

Unknowingly you have also substantiated his point ---- Its always the country that thinks it would win which conducts the referendum/plebiscite first, not the country which feels in the opposite way.

Also, Pakistan did start to withdraw troops I believe, in the 50's. But India didn't. India has also promised a plebliscite since the end of the First Kashmir War.

Your belief is wrong.Period.

Good diplomacy from Norway.. Already Russia and six other countries including "china" has announced non participation in the controversial Nobel peace prize ceremony. Maybe its time we follow the way too.

Good diplomacy from Norway.. Already Russia and six other countries including "china" has announced non participation in the controversial Nobel peace prize ceremony. Maybe its time we follow the way too.

yes..Its time to show them what their diplomacy can achieve..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom