What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The Pakistani-Norwegian community is well integrated and powerful in national life, many Norwegian Pakistanis also serve in their military, and are members of parliament, Eid and Pakistani Independence Day are recognised their.

Been there is a beautiful and prosperous country -

Well Done Norway :)
Of course it is a peaceful and lovely country. I particularly am mesmerized by its fjords and valleys. Not to mention sparkling lakes, well maintained roads, houses and excellent public service. The country looks additionally beautiful in winter times when northen lights come up. One of my most enchanting experiences.

But that is where it stops for me.

Of course it is a peaceful and lovely country. I particularly am mesmerized by its fjords and valleys. Not to mention sparkling lakes, well maintained roads, houses and excellent public service. The country looks additionally beautiful in winter times when northen lights come up. One of my most enchanting experiences.

But that is where it stops for me.

why does it stop for you?
is it because the Foreign minister said something you dont like?
its a known fact that Kashmiri freedom stuggle is indigenous and as old as the founding of 2 indipendent states of India & Pakistan. whether anyone says it openley or not wont change the reality

If Kashmiris want to be with Pakistan so much, why don't you guys open the border and give free tickets to all the Kashmiris escaping evil Hindoo Indian oppression?

The majority of Kashmiris want an indepedent state of Kashmir, an even larger majority want their right to self determination to be exercised as promised by India over 60 years ago. Pakistan supports the Kashmiri struggle morally and diplomatically.

Why don't you guys remove your occupying forces from Kashmir and let us live in peace?

Why is it so hard for some to accept the fact that Indian Muslims have a decent life in a hindu majority country

Ayodhya, Delhi, Bhagalpur, Gujarat, Malegaon to name a few. Also, Muslims are the largest but the most underrepresented minority in India, even worse than Dalits. More than 2/3rd Indian Muslim women are illiterate.

^^ tell them to go to school or tell their parents/hubbys to send them school.

Why is it so hard for some to accept the fact that Indian Muslims have a decent life in a hindu majority country

Ayodhya, Delhi, Bhagalpur, Gujarat, Malegaon to name a few. Also, Muslims are the largest but the most underrepresented minority in India, and their overall condition is even worse than Dalits. More than 2/3rd Indian Muslim women are illiterate.

Bhooka nanga Hindustan; Jaan se pyaara Pakistan(about 700 million hungry eatin once a day living on meager rations) Well said kashmiri brothers
:pakistan:

and india thinks its a :rofl::rofl:

not to mention the farmers commiting mass suicide.

Ayodhya, Delhi, Bhagalpur, Gujarat, Malegaon to name a few. Also, Muslims are the largest but the most underrepresented minority in India, and their overall condition is even worse than Dalits. More than 2/3rd Indian Muslim women are illiterate.

Is it our fault that the Muslim womens are Illiterate in India, the Muslim Society Is Against educating women not only in India but many muslim countries.... We have right to education buddy.... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom