What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Suddenly china put Indian Kashmir on the disputed list after all this yrs accepting that as a part of Indian territory,and the irony is that they do not consider Pakistani Kashmir as a disputed one,u had already broke the trust factor,now Sikkim does not matter much,by the way bhutan is not an Indian territory.
Doesnt matter what do you think,continue mastr.
the only thing china can do,meanwhile i think u still have diplomatic relation's with U.S after their ardent support of Taiwan
Dont pull into th yankss,I am talking about weak and pathetic India.
Go on,we r now used to this,meanwhile i consider this activities as the work of a coward and weak who basically cannot deal face to face,so u think that china have to resort to that level
Who cares what cow lovers think.
Ur anti separatism law stops were ur boundary stops,so how many war u had fought with U.S on this issue,dont make fanboy statements,meanwhile u r welcome,we r better prepared this time
Blah,blah,blah.We were defeated in 1962 because we were not perpared.Today is 2010,blah,blah,blan.I mean,go on mastrb.

Watch your language mister. You are not the only one here familiar with insults you know. Post reported. :coffee:

Lol,mostlikely we will crash India into seven or eight parts.A falling part India is the nature of history.

If we fall apart, we'll make sure we are not the only ones to meet the same fate.

India falls apart and China too will fall apart. We'll make sure that happens and we have the means to ensure that it happens.

If we fall apart, we'll make sure we are not the only ones to meet the same fate.

India falls apart and China too will fall apart. We'll make sure that happens and we have the means to ensure that it happens.

More blah blah blah blah India couldnt even organized a simple sporting event like CWG, now they are talking about taking on the might of China....Wet dream india

More blah blah blah blah India couldnt even organized a simple sporting event like CWG, now they are talking about taking on the might of China....Wet dream india

Call it blah blah if 'Superpower' China has the will and the means to endure a full fledged Nuclear war for that's how the war will end if India is at the breaking point.

Most of them are new members most probably dual id's. You never know they might be banned when you wake up tomorrow. Don't take them serious.

your mod can ban indian members but can they take Kashmir from us ?
never wake up and face the reality, and accept it . except pakistan which other country is talking about it, any protest from Saudi Arabia, turkey nothing . you are alone in this issue

Its good to see most of Indians have realized the situation of Kashmir and now they emphasize that they wouldn't let it go because of military power. But nevertheless they have stepped down from their ethical claims of it.. Good for the freedom cause!

You are wrong, “military power” has got nothing to do with Kashmir; the “power” is a phenomenon that Indians are witnessing recently. Our position on Kashmir was same in 1947 as it is now as is our ethical claim on Kashmir…have you seen any government of India since 1947 claiming differently on Kashmir?

Its good to see most of Indians have realized the situation of Kashmir and now they emphasize that they wouldn't let it go because of military power. But nevertheless they have stepped down from their ethical claims of it.. Good for the freedom cause!

Absolute BS. The violence is at its lowest since the insurgency began 22 years ago.
kashmirfatalities.jpg

indian hubris is good, the turning of the Kashmiri masses against india has been successful - excellent. And now the Naxalite movement has agreed to support the Kashmiri cause, a large powerful indigenous indian movement, will probably allow freedom fighters to help one another. :)

indian hubris is good, the turning of the Kashmiri masses against india has been successful - excellent. And now the Naxalite movement has agreed to support the Kashmiri cause, a large powerful indigenous indian movement, will probably allow freedom fighters to help one another. :)

While what you are saying is true...its also a fact that a BJP hater like me also is slowly starting to look towards them with some hope.It seems we are led by a Govt thats gut less and weak. I cannot think of any other country which allows itself to 'discuss' away its own territorial integrity and soverignity.

The Indian identity is at the wane. The worst mistake India's enemies will make is that they will get away after dismembering India.I think its best if India takes a right turn. First 30 years we took a left turn and then have been veering right since but with one step forward and two back...What the hell..I would rather tolerate an arrogant Murali Manohar Joshi rather than Krishna who lacks self respect?

. And now the Naxalite movement has agreed to support the Kashmiri cause, a large powerful indigenous indian movement, will probably allow freedom fighters to help one another. :)

Yawn.gif
The naxalite movement has been going on from 1960. Hasn't got them anywhere and in case you didn't notice, they are not present in any areas contiguous to J&K. As much use as Khamenei statement of support, probably even less.

Absolute BS. The violence is at its lowest since the insurgency began 22 years ago.
kashmirfatalities.jpg

Correct - violence in terms of the death toll is at its lowest, given that Pakistan shut off support for insurgents crossing the LoC during Musharraf's rule, but anti-India sentiment, as seen from the multiple demonstrations over the last couple of years, remains as high as ever, and that is really what counts - the refusal of the Kashmiris to accept Indian occupation of their land and people.

Back
Top Bottom