What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
ohhhhh.... you mean to say he/she should be pakistani ??? by the way, being a PM he is more credible than arundhati...kya kehte hai aap?

no he shouldnt be..so our bashing was for a foreigner n no sedition charges:lol:
n wake up man..media is considered much more credible than PMs n politicians in terms of opinion, they dont have to follow the set pattern of so called national interest ..

yaa...very sad... but you people were similarly scolding david cameron...hai na !!!

bwahahahahahhahah Arundhati being Indian busting Indian false claims is one thing and Cameron speaking on misplaced WoT is altogether another.

bwahahahahahhahah Arundhati being Indian busting Indian false claims is one thing and Cameron speaking on misplaced WoT is altogether another.
hahahhahahah...isn't UK is your partner in WOT ??? they may not know about ground realities because they do not present in afganistan and blah blah blah...........

She has stir all those so-called "educated" indians whom this write up mentioned. To an extent where these so-called educated lot has shows its true colours of education by abusing Arundhati in the worst abusive words.

Exposed our true colors!! but to whom ??...surely not Pakistan..and right now everybody else is color blind..such that they can only see green!!

no he shouldnt be..so our bashing was for a foreigner n no sedition charges:lol:
n wake up man..media is considered much more credible than PMs n politicians in terms of opinion, they dont have to follow the set pattern of so called national interest ..

Arundhuti Roy's opinion lost its credibility ages ago.....the recent case when she was lambasted for her comments after Mumbai by personalities like Rushdie and other prominent British and American journalists is proof.

and secondly her opinion does not represent media opinion.....rather she tries to obtain publicity through her controversial statements ,using the media.

I don't think Arundathi Roy is evil. Just misguided.

I agree with those 2 articles, she is making a taking a very one sided view by claiming that the Indian state is evil who enjoys trampelling on the rights of the unprivileged.. For those who know India know this is complete crap. There is high amounts of corruption which is present in India disproportionately affects the under privileged. The earlier we can get rid of this corruption, the faster we can shut people like her.

On the other hand, I also support her rights to voice her opinions. A mature democracy should aim to accommodate dissenting opinions instead of prosecuting them. People calling for her prosecution are doing a disservice to our country and our tradition of tolerance.

looks like someone who got cranky earlier now trying to buckle himself up, well i think i was right when i said the fifth grade stuff about you, spellings are hideous, you need to work on those little more harder when next time you try to cover the gap of being cranky into the world of sane, unhooking and unbuckling is quite easy but to fix the jolt of earlier impression takes time, looking at the attempts you are making i seriously doubt that you could ever get any where close to it

now talking of reality..reality is what it is on the ground take some time out and ask for a view about the mater from anyone from Kashmir rather claiming and chanting for integral intuition you guys posses and fed up with, i know its hard on your part of even thinking about further disintegration of india but my dear you can't just fight fate, calm down and take it as unfinished business of partition which needed to be taken care of in order to bring peace in the region, my intention to quote that article was regarding having a discussion about role of few different political mindset inside Pakistan on Kashmir but i was expecting that i will receive such reception from lose cannons from other side of eastern boarder here, i do not need to quote zulfiqar bhutto or even PM Gilani's official stand on the matter in response to your quote of an indo-italian lady who happens to running a state, i would rather leave you with a spark of light created inside your own pool, pointing towards Arundhati Roy's statement on Kashmir on 2010-10-25 in conference in dheli Kashmir has “never been an integral part of India”,

lol, i just wana say that" enjoy arguing with ppl here from india or from anywhere else,,ENJOY THESE POSTS WITH TEA DUDE...:coffee:"

but if you talk about reality i just wana say one line

"IF YOU WANT SOME ,COME AND GET SOME"

enjoy ,and have a great time arguing with ppl on this thread........:coffee:

Tsk tsk... the same old theme, same old articles and same old desperation for more land when one's own is not being taken care of. Boringggg! :tdown:

lol, i just wana say that" enjoy arguing with ppl here from india or from anywhere else,,ENJOY THESE POSTS WITH TEA DUDE...:coffee:"

but if you talk about reality i just wana say one line

"IF YOU WANT SOME ,COME AND GET SOME"

enjoy ,and have a great time arguing with ppl on this thread........:coffee:

Result of too much bad TV, bollywood, hollywood and now world wrestling entertainment, you didn't get it right either, its entairment on TV son, doesn't happen in real world, now don't quote rujni kant and make an attempt get satisfied.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom