What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Strategic co-op with India is overlapped by Muslim first and limited to business links only. For the arabis, the defense and strategic affairs remains limited to Pakistan as the closest ally!

All i can say is, the Arabis are cooking something. Saudis have special affection to the northern tribal of Pakistan due to centuries of close relations. Just look at how many "khans" are present in Saudi forces.

I dont know whats cooking.....but something surely is...India has been entrapped by corrupt politicians who weakened the military and I feel India will lose Kashmir soon.

The feeling here however could be akin to Pakistan's in 71'...so Kashmir will be won back at some point of time later maybe 2030.

if it is then I can say it is the greatest misuse of that right....

freedom of speech dont give right to speak against your national integrity..

here we demand GOI to take serious actions against her:angry:

Actually it does, unless your constitution specifically says:-

"...Freedom of speech except against nation..."

No there are many instances.. For example like this one ,which can harm a country's interests.

In the name of freedom of speech , you cant go around swearing and abusing people. If you need more information regarding as what not and what yes regarding what all doesn't comes around in freedom of speech, i can give lots of examples..

Strategic co-op with India is overlapped by Muslim first and limited to business links only. For the arabis, the defense and strategic affairs remains limited to Pakistan as the closest ally!

All i can say is, the Arabis are cooking something. Saudis have special affection to the northern tribal of Pakistan due to centuries of close relations. Just look at how many "khans" are present in Saudi forces.

Yes, I hope they are buying the leopard tanks,Apaches and Eagles for invading India and liberating Kashmir.:hitwall:

Those Arabis dont give a fcuk abt other Arabis(Palestinians)...what makes u think they give a shyt abt Kashmir .???

Article 19 of the Indian constitution under the name "Freedom of Speech" says :

Freedom of speech and expression, which enable an individual to participate in public activities. The phrase, "freedom of press" has not been used in Article 19, but freedom of expression includes freedom of press. Reasonable restrictions can be imposed in the interest of public order, security of State, decency or morality.

So yes she has transgressed the constitution.

Glad that Roy is not charged for speaking the truth (Freedom of speech).

Who sad she has not been punished ?? She has been given the greatest punishment that pubilcity seekers get - Getting Ignored.

Who is putting these posters?

Its obvious man - RAW :devil:

"The benefits derived out of strikes and protests over the past four months are unemployment, destruction and bleak future for Kashmiri nation," it said.

"There are only 100 to 125 stone pelters who wait for deterioration of situation so that they can indulge in loot. There has been an incident in Zakura where they snatched jewellery from a woman," the outfit said.

So true.The only thing that has emerged out of this is 3 interlocutors who get paid flights to and fro from Delhi and after 3 months they will be forgotten and economic hardships for the average Kashmiri.

Who is putting these posters?

:whistle::whistle: oh yeah read the language of the posters and you will feel at home in Dehli listening to Indian officials

It said unscrupulous elements were using social networking sites like Facebook to spread "lies" and "rumours" about non-existent atrocities committed by security forces.

:whistle:

Have I anytime said,I am not a

If you are talking about Sohrabuddin Sheikh it was Amit Shah and not Modi.

[/url]

and for god sake who is sohrabuddin ? he was a local rogue and assassin.. whats the big deal ... irony is kasab is still under trail and the time square bomb attempt guy got sentenced already.

Serious or honest question: given the history and also the stake in both countries or given the position of both countries is there or will there be ever a solution in sight?

Serious or honest question: given the history and also the stake in both countries or given the position of both countries is there or will there be ever a solution in sight?

Both countries want Kashmir, neither are willing to compromise and have fought wars over it!

I can't see a solution for Kashmir coming in the next ten years at least.
But, I hope the solution is done on the negotiating table and not on the battlefield.

:whistle::whistle: oh yeah read the language of the posters and you will feel at home in Dehli listening to Indian officials

:whistle:

ohh really did you saw the language

well there is large numbers of kashmiri want peace but few pak sponsor don't want peace

Reminds me of an African saying: When two Elephants fight the grass gets trampled. This I guess is the case here unfortunately

Both countries want Kashmir, neither are willing to compromise and have fought wars over it!

I can't see a solution for Kashmir coming in the next ten years at least.
But, I hope the solution is done on the negotiating table and not on the battlefield.

Back
Top Bottom