What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
same deoband which gave us shameful icons of bigots like Moododi and Qazi, Islamic extremism and terrorism. Gladly this anti-Pakistan segment can keep their views to themselves as they are no more welcome in Pakistan.

maudoodi-quotes.png

Their behavior is not new since 1940's
Its ok for India to claim Junagarth, Sikkim, Askai Chin and AP on basis of religious majority but the same coin does not work with Kashmir...world largest hypocrisy as best!

How large is the similarities between the suffering of Kashmiris and the suffering of the Palestinians . . .Even their enemies . . .Using the same weapons

Both are same. The Israeli and Indian State Terrorism in these Countries that is Kashmir and Palestine is the same.

Check the record you will see same amount of killings of the innocent by these terrorist states

Dear Jana There is a saying (Birds of a feather flock together) In the past, Israel is cooperating with the apartheid regime in South Africa It is unfortunate that Indians accept at themselfs to Be placed in the same basket With the racist regime like Israel

How many times this canard has to be answered.
:hitwall::hitwall:

First:

Palestine - UN recognised right to indpendence,Kashmir - Un doesnt recognise independence

Palestine - Did any ruler formally accede to Israel - NO ; Kashmir - the Maharaja formally signed the instrument of accession to make it a part of India.

Palestine - are the Palestinians chased out from Palestine- yes ; Kashmir - are the Kashmiris chased outfrom Kashmir - no (if the Hindus/Sikhs/Jains qualify as "Kashmiris" then maybe Yes)

Palestine - is their territory being occupied by settlers - yes : Kashmir - is territory being occupied by Hindu settlers from rest of India - NO

Palestine
- do Tanks ,bulldozers regularly demolish homes,buildings - YES ; Kashmir - Have Tanks even come once inside SriNagar - NO

Palestine - Do attack Helicopters regularly fire missiles at anything moving - YES ; Kashmir - Does that thing happen here - NO

Palestine - IS any HAMAS leader safe from MOSSAD - NO ; Kashmir - IS any hair on the head of a separatist leader harmed - NO .Infact they are given treatment at the taxpayers expense in Delhi and Mumbai

Palestine - Do the Israeli police calmly bear all the stones thrown on them - NO ; Kashmir - Poor CRPF not even allowed to fire and given only a lathi in hand.

Palestine - IS there a shortage of basic materials - YES ; Kashmir - one of the least poor states in India with annual assitance going into thousands of crores.

Palestine - IS there any blockade of essential supplies in place - YES ; Kashmir - NO[/B]

Both are same. The Israeli and Indian State Terrorism in these Countries that is Kashmir and Palestine is the same.

The two terrorist states i.e Israel and India are indeed collaborating in terms of weapons and terror tactics used on people of Kashmir and Palestine.

Check the record you will see same amount of killings of the innocent by these terrorist states

internet is also blazing with articles about Pakistani troop killing children in SWAT and suppressing protest's in occupied Kashmir,should i post it here to show who is actually showing terrorism

And by the way when the last time i heard,world leaders were not calling us terrorist's

And what weapon's we use that is our internal matter,now tell me here who is actually crying like a baby

and those people terming it as insurgency and guerrilla warfare,if we had asked our CRPF to go the Israeli and Chines way,u will b unable to hear even a single protest,and the world even did not came to know about it,instead of Tavor's,u people have seen T-90's running on the street of Srinagar,leave the above,we r very much soft on them does not means u people now start to dictate us,we very well know what to do

Their behavior is not new since 1940's
Its ok for India to claim Junagarth, Sikkim, Askai Chin and AP on basis of religious majority but the same coin does not work with Kashmir...world largest hypocrisy as best!

Junagadh - the same can be turned on you ,my friend.If Pakistan was willing to accpet Junagadh just because the ruler acceded to it against the wish of the local populace - why cant it accept the accesion of Kashmir to India by Maharaja Hari Singh.?

Sikkim, Askai Chin and AP - were they claimed on the basis of religion..? :no: .You need to re-visit your history classes.

What you or I think is secondary. My question is whether the Pakistani government would be willing to loose NA, Giligit-Balistan and AJK? India would only loose the valley, while Pakistan would AJK, NA and Gilgit-Balistan.

There is a parallel between the Khalistan movement and Kashmir. If Pakistan continues supporting this movement, they might end us loosing a lot more than India. Pakistan stopped supporting the Khalistan movement for the very same reason.

Also everyones attention would than move towards Balouchistan. Correct me if I am wrong but I have seen a few video where BLA supporters claiming that they were assured independence by Pakistan during partition. Don't you think Pakistan would than be forced to hold a plebiscite in Balouchistan?
Pakistan is not worried since its just silly hype about BLA - which is an armed terrorist organization run by feudal lords. A person on the ground knows what monsters feudal lords really are and there will never be a serious demand on Pakistan for Balochistan.

Pakistan has always been steadfast on the commitment to uphold the UN mandated plebiscite and will abide by it.

Also your speculation that you will win Jammu and Leh and we won't win at GB is a little self-serving, we don't expect that to happen.

There is a parallel between the Khalistan movement and Kashmir. If Pakistan continues supporting this movement, they might end us loosing a lot more than India. Pakistan stopped supporting the Khalistan movement for the very same reason.

Khalistan movement died its own natural death..and the political motive to support it also died with the assassination of Indra. Pakistan achieved its goals by eliminating trouble maker.

Junagadh - the same can be turned on you ,my friend.If Pakistan was willing to accpet Junagadh just because the ruler acceded to it against the wish of the local populace - why cant it accept the accesion of Kashmir to India by Maharaja Hari Singh.?

Ruler?? Which ruler??? Are you delusional of false history is taught in India?? The ruler acceded to Pakistan, India invaded on the basis of religious majority, installed a puppet government then held a plebiscite.

Its India which is being a hypocrite over Kashmir. Its policy is clear..what ever belongs to me is mine and whats yours is also mine! Ideal countries of baniyas!

Khalistan movement died its own natural death..and the political motive to support it also died with the assassination of Indra. Pakistan achieved its goals by eliminating trouble maker.
In truth the Kashmir issue is unparalleled. In the sense that it is simple to resolve it if only people did the right thing. It can't even be compared to Israel Palestine.

Kashmir is a political dispute and not a religious one.

Solution exists and was once agreed upon

A clear Majority vote exists

Of the three parties involved, Pakistan, Kashmir and India - only one party has so far shown resistance towards acceptable solutions.

Ruler?? Which ruler??? Are you delusional of false history is taught in India?? The ruler acceded to Pakistan, India invaded on the basis of religious majority, installed a puppet government then held a plebiscite.

Now read my previous post again ,,,but S L O W L Y.

Yes the ruler of Junagadh acceded to Pakistan and the local populace were against it.

Now if Pakistan was willing to accept that (Junagadh's accesion to Pakistan against the wishes of the ppl),why cant they accept the exact same when it happened in Kashmir where the ruler acceded to India and a part of the local populace wanted to be independent.?

Isnt that hypocrisy on the Pakistani part.?

is this how they usually blow steam?

Shiv Sena wastes lakhs of litres of milk in 'protest'

so much for their version of ''nationalism'' --especially when millions of indians who are poor would do anything to consume what was being wasted

Millions may be poor but not desperate. If they wanted better living so bad, they wouldn't be poor or homeless. The people who earn less than 2$ actually need less than 50 cents for a days meal. Most people are lazy or lack opportunity, so they just work on the fields for some time and then spend the rest of the time "chilling" around until they run out of money.

First of all people have misconceptions that if an area is muslim majority then that will be Pakistan and if Hindu major then it would be India during partition. There were several factors like ruler's choice, feasibility (Hyderabad can't be Pakistan surrounded by India from all sides), public choice then political support. People here always discuss about Junagadh, Hyderabad and Kashmir while they forget about How Kalat has joined Pakistan which is root cause of Baloch upsurge and why NWFP is with Pak when it's leader Frontier Gandhi wants it to merge with India.

Back
Top Bottom