What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
we dont mind our citizens voicing their discontent. As a leader of J&K, he is duty bound to do that, if there is such widespread displeasure in the state.

What you are calling a snub, is a real solid political move. Understand that he is an allied party to Congress that in in power in the center. And no major reactions from Congress so far (over 24 hours now).

All he is doing here is trying to make inroads into the popularity recently gained by the separatists.

Part of the multi pronged approach to manage the recent situation.

Well he pulled the air out of the so called accession documents and unbreakable part of India balloon. As I said one can interpret it anyways for self satisfaction. We will go with the apparent context of his speech.

“Kashmir is an issue between two neighbors. It is an international issue ... It is a political issue and cannot be addressed through development, employment or good governance,’’ he said, adding that Kashmiris also should be involved in the discussions on their future.

Enough said. :)

Lets keep extrapolations aside....so do you agree that Omar is not an GOI puppet?

Areesh..........you didn't answer the question :azn:
Cat-got-your-tongue.gif

Lets keep extrapolations aside....so do you agree that Omar is not an GOI puppet?

Well he knew more about IOK than keyboard warriors and BR kids like you and others. He knew the ground realities in IOK and in frustration he said the truth. It isn't related with puppet or not puppet thing.

At least he said the truth unlike his father who is a bigger bast@rd than him.

He has a HUGE following in pakistan. Unfortunately internationally no one recognises him as a representative of kashmiris

Really?

Check out this huge crowd in India Occupied Kashmir lead by Syed Ali Shah Geelani.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he knew more about IOK than keyboard warriors and BR kids like you and others. He knew the ground realities in IOK and in frustration he said the truth. It isn't related with puppet or not puppet thing.

At least he said the truth unlike his father who is a bigger bast@rd than him.

It is very much related to puppet thing…do you think he could have made such a statement if he were a puppet of GOI? No

Thank for confirming that he is not a puppet of GOI and that he has a certain constituent that he has to cater to as a elected representative of the state

“Kashmir is an issue between two neighbors. It is an international issue ... It is a political issue and cannot be addressed through development, employment or good governance,’’ he said, adding that Kashmiris also should be involved in the discussions on their future.

Thats what Pakistanis have been saying for the past 62 years. Kashmir is a disputed territory between Pakistan and india. Its india that keeps shouting "integral part of india" :argh:

When the session started on Thursday, angry BJP lawmakers, and legislators from two other local parties, chanting slogans against Mr Abdullah, rushed to the podium and fought against security marshals who were trying to push them back.

Do you have a video clip of that?

:rofl:

Last edited:
Really?

Check out this huge crowd in India Occupied Kashmir lead by Syed Ali Shah Geelani.

YouTube - "Pakistan ka matlab kya : La ilaha illa Allah" say a million Kashmiris in India Occupied Kashmir

I'm on my phone but I'll take your word on the video. But the tell me this;
1. If he is so popular, why is he so afraid of standing in elections?

2. Which country besides pakistan (countries that matter, not azerbaijan, sorry) considers gilani the representative of kashmiris ?

I'm on my phone but I'll take your word on the video. But the tell me this;
1. If he is so popular, why is he so afraid of standing in elections?

He and the rest of Hurriyat dont recognize Kashmir to be part of india, thats why they boycott indian elections. Kashmir is a disputed territory and he is right.

Which country besides pakistan (countries that matter, not azerbaijan, sorry) considers gilani the representative of kashmiris ?

Azerbaijan is a country. All countries matter. What if a Canadian said india didnt matter, how would you feel then.

Only Kashmiris can chose who represents them and by seeing the huge crowd of Kashmiris in the video in my previous post, it looks like Geelani has a lot of support from his people.

@WAQAS119

The comments of Srinagar and Sopore being part of India have come from you ...so what do you want to prove by posting those photographs.... Just because someone flies an Indian flag in Karachi doesn't mean that Karachi becomes a part of India..right?

First clean up the mess in your house and take action against the suicide blasts happening in Pakistan, then put your head in our house :taz:

@WAQAS119

The comments of Srinagar and Sopore being part of India have come from you ...so what do you want to prove by posting those photographs.... Just because someone flies an Indian flag in Karachi doesn't mean that Karachi becomes a part of India..right?

Karachi is not a disputed territory between india and Pakistan while Kashmir is.

Back
Top Bottom