What's new

Kashmir Million March: 'Indian agents' tried to stop my brother, says Bilawal's sister

Pakistani organisers should have give free drinks ............that idea works in Punjab to gather crowd from politicAL rallies.

well its not drinks in Punjab .....they give free whiskhy bottles...........as many as u can carry

Maximum 2 thousand ( actually from the photos gives a rough count of 1500) after weeks of organising and free bussing in from all over UK. IF you count the bystanders gawping then maybe 2050 persons. My street parties are bigger.:sarcastic:

It sounds like the number that attended Imran Khan's first rallies. People laughed at him then; they were not laughing so much when he held his recent rally in Karachi!
Perhaps we can ask Dr. Qadri to announce and lead a Kashmir march in London; he has already set the record for the longest ever sit-in. If Dr. Qadri were to make a stand on the issue of Kashmir, in any English-speaking country, I doubt anyone would mock the results. :-)

Poor billo, when he said lanwangey ,lanwangey, poora lanwangey, nobody thought he was talking about eggs ,tomatoes and bottles.

Poor billo, when he said lanwangey ,lanwangey, poora lanwangey, nobody thought he was talking about eggs ,tomatoes and bottles.
I believe people in Pakistan are not immature like they were in 90s.This bilawal fellow might be thinking people will recognize him as next political star of Pakistan if he screams for Kashmir.Times have changed a lot and people no longer fall for such senseless emotional speeches.This fellow ,I bet ,will never become PM of Pakistan.(if democracy functions properly).people are bothered about their own lives now a days.only addressing genuine issues like corruption,poverty,feudalism and terrorism would make him popular among masses .

There was no 'free bussing'. [sic]
The pakistani shop round the corner from me advertised " A million people to gather to protest Indian atrocities and FREE bus rides to and from the protest". This was in Manchester. And will all this paid for Jalsa from across the whole of UK, they barely managed 2000. You have to laugh and feel sorry for the deep state that cannot enthuse worlds highest Kashmiri and Pakistani emigrant population to manage a paid for rally.

Last edited:
Lollzzz India agents will actually do their every bit to promote Bilawal. He is the exact type of leader we'd like in an impudent neighbor :woot:

These 'millions' look fairly similar to the 'millions' that pakistani politicians gather in their rally.

well he looks like a "chikna" ;)

safe_image.php

9938679075_d95101b0cd_o.png

i guess when he said lanwange lanwange poora lawangey he had a something like a bottle & couple of eggs in mind ;)

u know what i mean.jpg

Hahaha....BIllawal found its new ISI???

This is the reality of Pakistan. Internal squabble is carried outside as well. Unlike most of the countries... Pakistani political parties have their party political wings even outside Pakistan.. & are divided based on party lines, thereby throwing the spanner at any work of unity!
Sad state of affairs for them but good for us in such cases. These idiots did not realize that they were putting their own country's reputation.

See we are supposed to discuss this flop march;instead we are discussing about this infant politician.He was successful in at least attracting some attention to himself;but that attention will only bring ridicule to him.Besides he diverted the attention from the cause of the rally.

Back
Top Bottom