What's new

Kashmir Million March: 'Indian agents' tried to stop my brother, says Bilawal's sister

Less people because majority of Kashmiris live in Northen England areas. In London mostly Pakistani punjabis live thats why.:drag:

Protest should have been in Northen England city :(
Are you trying to say punjabi pakistanis have abandoned "the struggle for azadi of kashmir" ?

I bet in Northen England city Mirpuri Kashmiris alone would have made it past 1 million.
Didnt they have any other work other than turning up to such an insignificant march?Jo hogaya so hogaya.ab ye saare excuses se kuch bhi faida Nahi hone wala.next time plan it better.

Are you trying to say punjabi pakistanis have abandoned "the struggle for azadi of kashmir" ?

I explained why numbers were low. Anyone expecting 1 million Pakistanis in London march was stupid to begin with. Even PTI in Pakistan can only gather 1 lakh max people.

Total population of Pakistanis in whole England is 1.1 million. How did you expect vast majority of them to turn up in London protest? Do not waste your brain cells.

I explained why numbers were low. Anyone expecting 1 million Pakistanis in London march was stupid to begin with. Even PTI in Pakistan can only gather 1 lakh max people.

Total population of Pakistanis in whole England is 1.1 million. How did you expect vast majority of them to turn up in London protest? Do not waste your brain cells.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: more excuses .....

It was not Indians who named it as million march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I heard there was a followup event in Brussels. What happened in that @AsianUnion ? Did it cross a thousand? were there a million tweets? Did I miss the thread on PDF?

It was not Indians who named it as million march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I heard there was a followup event in Brussels. What happened in that @AsianUnion ? Did it cross a thousand? were there a million tweets? Did I miss the thread on PDF?

I do not expect hindutvas to use brain but even cow will understand why there were not million Pakistanis in "Kashmir march" in "London".

I do not expect hindutvas to use brain but even cow will understand why there were not million Pakistanis in "Kashmir march" in "London".
That is what I am saying. There was no possibility of a million people. They should not have bragged and named it Million March. They should have just named it Kashmir Solidarity March or something.

When you name some thing as "million" march people will expect 1 million, or half a million, or a quarter of million or atleast 1/10th of a million to turn up. In this case not even 1/100th of a million turned up.

Clear case of overhyping an event

You mean to say that organizers did not use their brain while declaring million march.... so basically planning failure which is common with Kashmiri cause.... cheers...

You mean to say that organizers did not use their brain while declaring million march.... so basically planning failure which is common with Kashmiri cause.... cheers...

Brother "million march" is common word used in UK. Million whites can turn up on any given time because they make 90% of UK population while Pakistanis 1-2%.

Back
Top Bottom