What's new

Kashmir files vs The Shudra

Quoted from Islamqa.info

OK, you quoting that ridiculous, uneducated-mullah-ridden site would make me normally dismiss the post referencing it but allow me till this evening to reply in a considered manner since you made the effort.

What is this thread about? :lol:

Kashmir se Kommunism tak. :D

OK, you quoting that ridiculous, uneducated-mullah-ridden site would make me normally dismiss the post referencing it but allow me till this evening to reply in a considered manner since you made the effort.

Kashmir se Kommunism tak. :D
If you think a reputed site like that is ridiculous then don’t bother

You’re that proggie “Muslim” kind who thinks women should roam naked on the streets because hijab is oppression and lgbt is halal lol don’t bother I figured you out already

If you think a reputed site like that is ridiculous then don’t bother

You’re that proggie “Muslim” kind who thinks women should roam naked on the streets because hijab is oppression and lgbt is halal lol don’t bother I figured you out already

So for you a female in public either wears a burqa or a bikini ? What about Jamal Abdul Nasser's family in 1963 ?
Nasser%27s_family.jpg

So for you a female in public either wears a burqa or a bikini ? What about Jamal Abdul Nasser's family in 1963 ?
Nasser%27s_family.jpg
Neither burqa nor bikini but a modest attire which protects her from bad gaze
And I don’t care what Jamal’s family believes in I’m talking about Allah’s law
Btw it’s women not females stop dehumanising women thank you

My family might technically be lower caste, and we are able to get some reservations. We don't need these reservations. Give it to some poor underprivileged kid.
I thought you were Bangladeshi?

On Sudra : Caste system is hell on Earth and all of the subcontinent practices it as can be ascertained by the fact that people use "Chamar", "Bhangi", "Kanjar", "Mirasi" as derogatory terms for the other side. These are Dalits or marginalised castes found in all subcontinental countries.
I have seen Indians, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis, even so-called educated and enlightened ones boosting about the rank of their castes and how they are superior to other castes in the vicinity of their ethnic region. I have also seen that various posters want to portray the other side as lower castes, for Hindus this argument goes like "Only lower castes converted to Islam", for Pakistanis "To the East, resided Dalits and we wuz pure high caste Aryan" - this acknowledges that the various castes listed above are the exclusive part of their society and even some specific Bangladeshis (won't call out names) present their disgust by calling Sanghi IT workers as "lowborn Chamars who got degrees". Even some users who are so-called low castes in their own words try to convince the audience that in fact their ancestors were in fact of high caste extraction. It is all a bunch of high caste or high castes wannabes. It is matter of utter shame that such rampant inhumanity is continued and perpetuated in this region.

On The Kashmir Files : Have not watched the film but it is made with a motive that is based upon subjective experiences, completely divorced from the other sides's point of view. Neither It does acknowledges the history of the conflict nor the nuances of the present. Such works creates an echo chamber of hatred and thus contributes little towards progress for the eventual peace.

On Sudra : Caste system is hell on Earth and all of the subcontinent practices it as can be ascertained by the fact that people use "Chamar", "Bhangi", "Kanjar", "Mirasi" as derogatory terms for the other side. These are Dalits or marginalised castes found in all subcontinental countries.
I have seen Indians, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis, even so-called educated and enlightened ones boosting about the rank of their castes and how they are superior to other castes in the vicinity of their ethnic region. I have also seen that various posters want to portray the other side as lower castes, for Hindus this argument goes like "Only lower castes converted to Islam", for Pakistanis "To the East, resided Dalits and we wuz pure high caste Aryan" - this acknowledges that the various castes listed above are the exclusive part of their society and even some specific Bangladeshis (won't call out names) present their disgust by calling Sanghi IT workers as "lowborn Chamars who got degrees". Even some users who are so-called low castes in their own words try to convince the audience that in fact their ancestors were in fact of high caste extraction. It is all a bunch of high caste or high castes wannabes. It is matter of utter shame that such rampant inhumanity is continued and perpetuated in this region.

On The Kashmir Files : Have not watched the film but it is made with a motive that is based upon subjective experiences, completely divorced from the other sides's point of view. Neither It does acknowledges the history of the conflict nor the nuances of the present. Such works creates an echo chamber of hatred and thus contributes little towards progress for the eventual peace.
HOW I wish I had written this post!

Respect.

@Joe Shearer sahab will make good replacement for Ashok Kumar in Shaukeen remake. Bangali bhi hain.

I think AK Hangal, the sophisticated among the three.

Btw it’s women not females stop dehumanising women thank you

"Female" is simpler than if I had to use "girls and women".

Neither burqa nor bikini but a modest attire which protects her from bad gaze

1. What is this "bad gaze" and how are you deciding on behalf of the females whether they tolerate a particular male gaze, like a particular male gaze or dislike it ? Among the gazes I have directed ( or received ) the disliking has been not in many.

2. And instead of creating an unnatural society where no one looks at no one, male to female or female to male because of perceived moral upkeeping, I have a modern solution. Next year perhaps Apple company is releasing its Glass smart, augmented- reality-capable spectacles that is to be connected to an iPhone. Now you can get islamqa.info and its followers to fix a small camera on the spectacles and create a software for this Glass+iPhone setup which will process imagery from the camera and if the imagery includes a female form then produce a female form in the spectacles but the shape being blacked out. Now this spectacles can be worn by males who want to protect their morality feelings. And the rest of the males and females can avoid be unnatural in public behavior. So, like is said in the software industry, a win-win situation for all.

And I don’t care what Jamal’s family believes in I’m talking about Allah’s law

1. And what is Allah's law ?

2. Nasser was a leader admired by all rational and progressive Muslims decades ago and hated by the irrational ones who were puppets of the Western Crusader governments. People like "Muslim" Brotherhood. I will tell you of a personal connection to Nasser in a way. Years ago when I was studying in a computer institute here in India one of my colleagues was named Jamal Abdul Nasser, named so by his educated parents. That was then.

1. Again you are stuck in the binary of burqa or the bikini. Are Nasser's female relatives in that picture naked by any measure ?

2. And let me quote about the G from your LGBT reference- about the dear mullahs of India from a thread of mine from 2015 :
ALIGARH: An Aligarh Muslim University professor's alleged comments on madrassas that they are "dens of vice and homosexuality" has triggered a storm of protest in the campus.

The professor, Waseem Raja of the university's history department, has been accused of saying in a WhatsApp message that he sent to a TV channel that "maulanas are involved in such activities" and that the fortunes of Muslim youth will only change for the better if madrassas in the country are banned.

Chat grabs show Raja saying, "We want removal of madarsa... Where homo sexuality is rampant...Maulanas are part of it".

The professor, who has been teaching in AMU for the past three decades, has, however, denied he said any such thing. "I did not say anything like that," he told TOI on Tuesday. "I have been part of SAARC conferences in the past and I have always spoken about reformation of the community. Are madarsas not part of the community? That does not mean I said such things, my phone was hacked and I have blocked the chat group now."

But students have taken to social media to condemn Raja's remarks. Shah Alam Turk, a research scholar, said, "I was chatting on the group when Raja popped saying such things -- his personal views. I messaged him saying 'You have constitutional rights to express (your views), but don't defame (madrassas) without verifying facts first. This is prejudice, not logic, and will weaken the community, not strengthen."

Other students hit back equally hard. One of them said: "People like you spoil the name of the university. God has given you reason, so think before speaking."

Mustafa Zaidi, AMUTA secretary, said the professor should have "calculated" what to say. "Such statements can be misconstrued and can result in anger," he said, adding, "If he said so in the first place."

Rashid Shaz, director of AMU Bridge Course that deals with madrassa students, condemned Raja's views and said, "Students of madrassas are very cultured and have standards of morality. One should show evidence before questioning them en masse."

AMU PRO Rahat Abrar said course of action against the professor will be decided only when the VC returns. "VC is away, decision will be taken only when he returns," he said.
What do you say about this ? Is this not known in Pakistan also ? Why are you being hypocritical in foisting blame on this category called LGBT when the mullahs, who may well reference misinformed and misguiding sites such as the one you reference, are quite fond of male bottoms and the other sides ?

HOW I wish I had written this post!

Respect.

I agree with Joe. And I actually wanted to make a post in that 'Suggestions and Discussions' thread which is about the words that should be in the ban list on the forum and which were listed by Naofumi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom