What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

The second tweet is true. Every time things are looking bad in India they divert attention to Pakistan. They're living in a fools paradise.

You are wrong .We have seen worse than this and it was nothing .
But MEA mobilized for another purpose and they will continue for this objectives even after these issues in Kashmir goes once and forever .

Desperation forces you to act stupid. Our enemy is desperate and acting stupid. let the process continue.

Sorry ,you are not enough to become our enemy .

But MEA mobilized for another purpose and they will continue for this objectives even after these issues in Kashmir goes once and forever .

There are diversionary tactics bachai. Everyone knows it.

Modi is saying, if Pakistan interferes in Kashmir, India will interfere in Baluchistan. This is huge change in Indian Government position. With this Baluch separatists will sure to get embolden.

That's where you are mistaken. You think these problems are just going to go away. This won't stop.

It seems now on CRPF wont involve in there not anymore @Joe Shearer

Very Good development I would say .

I disagree.

I think it is an EXCELLENT development.

They were never trained for such situations, they never had a political insight into crowd control and riot management, and their tools were barbaric.

What is happening to Kashmir can very well happen to other Indian states, and has happened to other Indian states. The only time that the IAF attacked Indian citizens was not in Kashmir (unless it is interpreted with some sophistry). This sort of confused, reactive approach is petrol poured into a fire.

If they can interfere in our matters why not we do the same with them ???

Modi is saying, if Pakistan interferes in Kashmir, India will interfere in Baluchistan. This is huge change in Indian Government position. With this Baluch separatists will sure to get embolden.

Lol...Let the games begin Mr. Modi...!
Pakistan should do nothing but to Invite all foreign media in Azad Kashmir and Balochistan and let them do the Pakistan's job...On Eid in July I was in Neelum Valley and I assure you Mr. Modi People of Azad Kashmir were,are and will be in Favor of Pakistan..I have seen their love for Pakistan...Do whatever sh!t you wanna do...!

Islam is only a 100 years old in Kashmir but Hinduism is thousands year old in Kashmir but with advent of Islamic terrorism in the 90's the dharmic people are geonicided and thrown out of their houses and are refugees in their own country.time for this wahabism to end and return Kashmir to its ancient form

View attachment 325279
Kashmiri Killings:o::o: Is that the reason they are chanting Kasmir bnega Pakistan??( @Zibago kb mra hai hm ne tmhe?)
Since you are an islamophobe let me tell you Baloch are also Islamic:devil::devil:
But you indians are so senseless that yesterday an indian was tweeting that PA is killing Baloch Infidels and i was like:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Even the baloch people hates yaindo baniyas interfering in their province
http://www.dawn.com/news/1253892
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1140159/balochistan-condemns-indian-violence-occupied-kashmir/
http://thebalochistanpoint.com/dera...held-against-indian-interference-in-pakistan/
And bangladesh is now an independent country
Instead of balochistan you better worry about khalistan and Assam
CR7MoN3XAAQTwEo.jpg
CR7MoNjXIAA3YoI.jpg
CR7MoMjWIAA_g8Z.jpg

You still didnt get it .Use some delicate diplomacy if you are criticising a powerful nation that shows mettle for a powerful diplomacy even with the US and entire West .
World will only hear India's words due to obvious reason .

You don't get it my friend. This Bayan Bazi is meant for domestic consumption only. Internationalizing of Kashmir issue will further highlight the Human Rights Violations being carried out by the so called World's largest Democracy ... Why would India want that ?

And Kashmir is still an internationally recognized disputed terroritory ... Too much for Powerful Nation, Powerful diplomacy, Clout, Influence bla bla !! ... No ?

There are diversionary tactics bachai. Everyone knows it.

No .this is not just a diversionary tactics .
They are looking for real business and for that purpose they already ensured full support from Parliament .
There is a hell of difference between previous GoI and current GoI

No issues. We just need to be even more strict on Kashmir issue in response to this diversionary tactic.

No .this is not just a diversionary tactics .
They are looking for real business and for that purpose they already ensured full support from Parliament .
There is a hell of difference between previous GoI and current GoI

It sure is. it is a diversionary tactic fueled by desperation. We should go even more strict position on IOK in response to this diversion.

220px-IBSA-leaders_Manmohan_Singh.jpg

Kashmiri Killings:o::o: Is that the reason they are chanting Kasmir bnega Pakistan??( @Zibago kb mra hai hm ne tmhe?)
Since you are an islamophobe let me tell you Baloch are also Islamic:devil::devil:
But you indians are so senseless that yesterday an indian was tweeting that PA is killing Baloch Infidels and i was like:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Even the baloch people hates yaindo baniyas interfering in their province
http://www.dawn.com/news/1253892
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1140159/balochistan-condemns-indian-violence-occupied-kashmir/
http://thebalochistanpoint.com/dera...held-against-indian-interference-in-pakistan/
And bangladesh is now an independent country
Instead of balochistan you better worry about khalistan and Assam
View attachment 325283 View attachment 325284 View attachment 325285

:lol: Oh boy, these delusions.
Listen here, Islam has been in Kashmir for hundreds of years. It has been the way of life for millions of Kashmiris over the last few centuries. Like it or not, it will stay here for hundreds of years. Kashmiri Muslims are no longer 'Dharmic'. They don't have the same love for 'Hindu' India as you call it, and they don't have any respect for the Hindu chauvinist government in control of India right now.

The question is not about Islam but Islamic terrorism which has silenced the Sufi and Shia majority of Kashmir while indulging in genocide and ethnic cleansing of the dharmic people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom