What's new

Karnataka: Hindu nationalists raid Christian after-school for children

jeelodragon,

woh jo free khalistan ya north east india mein par mat rakhna,jal jaogy.

They are nothing but pimps using their religion to harvest souls and consequently more money from the west.

Anyone who thinks these guys dont do it for money, take a look at their wealth. I am a Roman Catholic (officially, personally atheist). I know a lot of Protestants, who do ministry work. It is considered a very lucrative business. I **** you not. They are fuckin rich. They get money through "donations". Conducting prayer meetings where they beat their chest and roll on the ground and perform "miracles".

Check these guys DGS Dhinakaran and Paul Dhinakaran. They are father and son, evangelists running the Jesus Calls mnistry. These guys are now so ****** rich, they own a university. My sister studied there, and they are so dogmatic, that my sister was not allowed to possess a statue of Mary,because protestants dont consider Mary as God. Total BS. These guys are scamsters earning money off of their ministries.

Now these guys are big shots, but there are plenty more, who simply cheat people into believing all kinds of supernatural crap.

Check these guys DGS Dhinakaran and Paul Dhinakaran. They are father and son, evangelists running the Jesus Calls mnistry. These guys are now so ****** rich, they own a university.

Just a University ? Dude these Karunya guys own prime properties in many parts of the city. But you got to respect their business acumen though.

Anyone who thinks these guys dont do it for money, take a look at their wealth. I am a Roman Catholic (officially, personally atheist). I know a lot of Protestants, who do ministry work. It is considered a very lucrative business. I **** you not. They are fuckin rich. They get money through "donations". Conducting prayer meetings where they beat their chest and roll on the ground and perform "miracles".

Check these guys DGS Dhinakaran and Paul Dhinakaran. They are father and son, evangelists running the Jesus Calls mnistry. These guys are now so ****** rich, they own a university. My sister studied there, and they are so dogmatic, that my sister was not allowed to possess a statue of Mary,because protestants dont consider Mary as God. Total BS. These guys are scamsters earning money off of their ministries.

Now these guys are big shots, but there are plenty more, who simply cheat people into believing all kinds of supernatural crap.

In Karunya??? surprising.

Most Hindus are not like this, I know. There are just some idiots (BJP, Shiv Sena, RSS) which ruin Indians image in world wide view... And alot of Hindus agree with these terror organizations and vote for them

So now the Hindus in India must require a certificate from jellodragon aka Icewolf, a Bohra from Pakistan...:woot:

Just a University ? Dude these Karunya guys own prime properties in many parts of the city. But you got to respect their business acumen though.

Oh yeah they have crores and crores.

My sisters friend from Karunya, is the daughter of a pastor. This guy, gave his daughter a few kilos of gold for her wedding. All earned through ministry work :lol:

Oh yeah they have crores and crores.

My sisters friend from Karunya, is the daughter of a pastor. This guy, gave his daughter a few kilos of gold for her wedding. All earned through ministry work :lol:

But arent some sects prohibited from wearing gold or jewellery ? I dont think even the Protestants wear any jewellery.

But arent some sects prohibited from wearing gold or jewellery ? I dont think even the Protestants wear any jewellery.

I think they dont wear Bh-indi, not sure about Jewellery. But even if they are not supposed to wear, they just keep it in the locker :lol:

PS: Why is Bh-indi censored :S

Oh, they hoard plenty of gold :lol:, but not allowed to wear - my friend is a RC and these protestant minister or pastor was on to him to get him converted - he offered him his daughter's hand in marriage and plenty of gold on condition that he converts to his church which he refused and the funny thing is his church was a ramshackle shed with a total head count of 150 members and some Muslim family who got converted en mass to his church as well.

Oh, they hoard plenty of gold , but not allowed to wear - my friend is a RC and these protestant minister or pastor was on to him to get him converted - he offered him his daughter's hand in marriage and plenty of gold on condition that he converts to his church which he refused and the funny thing is his church was a ramshackle shed with a total head count of 150 members and some Muslim family who got converted en mass to his church as well.

Conversion from RC to Protestant...yeh kya tamasha hai ?

Even after Thousands of Crusades and Deaths of Hundreds of Millions of People with their BS One God One Book Mentality, Christianity and Islam are always under Threat. :lol:

Abrahamics(Except Jews) have Dragged Humanity like Bi*tches.

Looks like you're not aware of history.

Conversion from RC to Protestant...yeh kya tamasha hai ?

LOL, plenty of that happening - there's like a virtual war between RC's and these evangelists. RC's hate them.

Their primary targets are RC's and then come others, and they run elaborate conversion ceremonies or what they call baptism - seems they are cleansed once they convert :lol:.

LOL, plenty of that happening - there's like a virtual war between RC's and these evangelists. RC's hate them.

Their primary targets are RC's and then come others, and they run elaborate conversion ceremonies or what they call baptism - seems they are cleansed once they convert :lol:.

Oh yeah, these two groups of people they have their own rivalry. Nothing serious. But they have their reservations about each other :lol: And most of the conversion groups are all protestant, atleast as far as I know it.

We even had a guy come to our house asking my mother and father to join a different church. Of course my father would rather sleep than convert or go to church :lol:

Oh yeah, these two groups of people they have their own rivalry. Nothing serious. But they have their reservations about each other :lol: And most of the conversion groups are all protestant, atleast as far as I know it.

We even had a guy come to our house asking my mother and father to join a different church. Of course my father would rather sleep than convert or go to church :lol:

:lol: He seems to be a genuine catholic.

Even after Thousands of Crusades and Deaths of Hundreds of Millions of People with their BS One God One Book Mentality, Christianity and Islam are always under Threat. :lol:

Abrahamics(Except Jews) have Dragged Humanity like Bi*tches.

What has polytheism done for the world

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom