What's new

Karnataka Election Results Thread

Brother, Congress and other parties are thinking strategically. Hindu votes need to be divided and Muslim and Christian votes need to be united to defeat the BJP. If Rahul need to make some temple visits to divide the Hindu votes then so be it.

Congress tried to divide Hindu votes n Karnataka by offering minority status to Lengayats. Failed miserably. They voted overwhelmingly to BJP.
Karnataka election: Congress's Lingayat religious minority card fails, community's vote returns to BJP
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-vote-returns-to-bjp/articleshow/64170256.cms

ln the coming days there s going to only consolidation of Hindu votes. You and your brother can start packing to Pakistan or Syria.

Sly fox communal congressy masquerading as seculars celebrating "victory" , not even reallslng that t s not their govt.
Devegowda the king and the king maker.

Cautious Congress may give JD(S) upper hand
So delicate is the nature of the alliance that some Congress leaders are considering not taking oath as ministers on May 21 along with HD Kumaraswamy as they don’t want to steal his thunder
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-give-jds-upper-hand/articleshow/64240904.cms

Congress tried to divide Hindu votes n Karnataka by offering minority status to Lengayats. Failed miserably. They voted overwhelmingly to BJP.
Karnataka election: Congress's Lingayat religious minority card fails, community's vote returns to BJP
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-vote-returns-to-bjp/articleshow/64170256.cms

ln the coming days there s going to only consolidation of Hindu votes. You and your brother can start packing to Pakistan or Syria.

Sly fox communal congressy masquerading as seculars celebrating "victory" , not even reallslng that t s not their govt.
Devegowda the king and the king maker.

Cautious Congress may give JD(S) upper hand
So delicate is the nature of the alliance that some Congress leaders are considering not taking oath as ministers on May 21 along with HD Kumaraswamy as they don’t want to steal his thunder
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-give-jds-upper-hand/articleshow/64240904.cms
Savarnas must be feeling the push. So sweet.

Brother, Congress and other parties are thinking strategically. Hindu votes need to be divided and Muslim and Christian votes need to be united to defeat the BJP. If Rahul need to make some temple visits to divide the Hindu votes then so be it.

What really Hindus wants is the liberation of our holy lands and protection of National assets. Democracy of Indians make Indians more united on the global level.

Assuming you're not a false flag, assholes like you are one of the main reasons why Hindutva thugs have managed to rise. You complement each other.

The real Hinduvadis work is to make Aryans more stronger and in Sansad Bhavan and Vidhan Sabhas all are Hinduvadis.

New Delhi, May 19, 2018 22:21 IST
Updated: May 19, 2018 22:21 IST
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/pm-led-horse-trading-says-rahul/article23938274.ece

Says Opposition will come together to defeat the BJP in a coordinated manner

Accusing Prime Minister Narendra Modi of indulging in the “purchase’’ of MLAs in Karnataka, Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP had been taught a lesson that every institution in India could not be subverted. He spoke of Opposition parties working together to stop the BJP.

Moments after the BJP’s B.S. Yeddyurappa resigned as Chief Minister, Mr. Gandhi launched a scathing attack. He described Mr. Modi as a “dictator”, BJP president Amit Shah as a “murder accused”, and the RSS of trying to “usurp every institution”.

“You have seen how openly the Prime Minister has directly authorised the buying, purchase of our MLAs. The idea that the Prime Minister spreads around the country that he is fighting corruption is a blatant lie. He is doing everything to subvert this nation,” Mr. Gandhi told reporters.

The Congress president hit back at the BJP for disrespecting the national anthem.

“People saw how BJP MLAs and the Speaker left the House before the national anthem was played. It shows they don’t respect institutions. PM Modi and BJP chief Amit Shah do not respect any institution…This is the idea we are fighting,” he said. “Everybody in this country knows that the PM’s model of leadership is not that of a democratic person.”

Asked if the Congress would tie-up with regional players, Mr. Gandhi said, “In every State, we will protect the people’s voice. Wherever we feel that the BJP is attacking democracy, attacking institutions, attacking the Supreme Court, you will find the Congress. This means that all of us, the Opposition together, in a coordinated manner, will defeat the BJP.”

‘Democracy saved’

Meanwhile, in a tweet, the former Union Minister P. Chidambaram said: “With the proceedings live and every citizen becoming a pro tem Speaker, democracy in Karnataka was saved — for the time being.”

By the way real meaning of Hindu Maha Sabha - Indian Nationalist Union.

Assuming you're not a false flag, assholes like you are one of the main reasons why Hindutva thugs have managed to rise. You complement each other.
Lol. This question about my false flagginess was raised long back. And resolved after Ip checks.

And no. I don't complement Hindus. Hindus try and fail to complement us.
You secularists have betrayed us for decades. I see no difference between you and Sanghis. In the end the Hindu in you shines through.
From Ayodhya to uniform civil code, triple talaq to vande Mataram you have always opposed us. Don't take us for fools.

By the way real meaning of Hindu Maha Sabha - Indian Nationalist Union.
ROFL.

See, How decent and secular this human being s. Now wonder he supports Congress, Congress supports him and Liberals love h!m

The exponential rise of BJP !s exactly because of such vermins.
@Jackdaws
Dd you say Hindu Talebans ?

@Joe Shearer
@waz
@Oscar
@jaunty
So we all can be jerks by showing example of one?
I dont want to bite a rabid dog back. Would you ?

You secularists have betrayed us for decades. I see no difference between you and Sanghis. In the end the Hindu in you shines through.
So not true.
An average hindu can raise objections about hinduism, how many muslims can do that?
If there are some who disagree with their clergy (and there must be quite a lot), what do they do except keeping quiet?

19bgbgnagAsseG3B410JSI3jpgjpg

Strong ties: H.D. Kumaraswamy with Congress leader D.K. Shivakumar at the Assembly in Bengaluru. K. BHAGYA PRAKASH

http://www.thehindu.com/elections/k...hi-tomorrow/article23942874.ece?homepage=true

The JD(S) clarifies that no discussion has taken place so far on the allocation of ministerial berth

Ahead of his swearing-in as the Karnataka chief minister, JD(S) leader H.D. Kumaraswamy will meet Congress leaders Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi in Delhi on Monday to discuss the modalities of government formation.

Clarifying that no discussion has taken place so far on the allocation of ministerial berths, Kumaraswamy termed reports on the power-sharing formula of 30 months each between the parties as “bogus”.

“I’m visiting New Delhi tomorrow... I will meet Congress President Rahul Gandhi and the party’s senior leader Sonia Gandhi,” he told reporters here.

Based on the outcome of discussions with them, a decision will be taken on the number of Congress and JD(S) MLAs who will become ministers, Kumaraswamy added.

BJP leader B.S. Yeddyurappa had on Saturday stepped down as the chief minister without facing the floor test in the state assembly as the BJP fell short of numbers, following which Mr. Kumaraswamy met Governor Vajubhai Vala, and said he had been invited to form the government.

The May 12 Karnataka assembly polls threw up a fractured verdict, with the BJP emerging as the single largest party with 104 seats.

While making it clear that there have been no discussions yet on the portfolio allocation, Mr. Kumaraswamy requested the media not to create confusion among the public and MLAs with such “speculative” reports.

He also asserted that within 24 hours of taking oath, he would prove the majority on the floor of the House. “Mostly on Wednesday there will be oath-taking ceremony after that on Thursday we will complete the process of Speaker’s election and trust vote,” he added.

After meeting the governor, Mr. Kumaraswamy had, on Saturday, said the swearing-in ceremony would take place tentatively between 12 noon and 1.50 pm at Kanteerava stadium on May 21. But, later he announced that the event would be held on May 23 as May 21 happens to be the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.

The venue of the swearing-in is also likely to be changed, with party sources now saying it is likely to take place at Vidhana Soudha (the seat of the state legislature).

However, Mr. Kumaraswamy said he had spoken to the Chief Secretary and other senior officials about it and they would take a call on the venue.

Mr. Kumaraswamy on Sunday met his father and former Prime Minister H.D. Deve Gowda at his residence and later visited the hotel where JD(S) MLAs are camping and held a meeting with them.

Meanwhile, the JD(S) leader is scheduled to visit a temple at Srirangam in neighbouring Tamil Nadu on Sunday.

Asked about reports on power-sharing formula of 30 months each that is being worked out with the Congress, Kumaraswamy said, “No such talks have taken place.”

On reports about parleys with Congress leaders regarding elections in Rajarajeshwari Nagar and Jayanagar assembly constituencies, Kumarasamy described it as “bogus”.

“It is a bogus news...No such discussions have taken place. Wining Rajarajeshwari Nagar and Jayanagara is a necessity. Till now, no such discussions have happened,” he said.

While polling was deferred in Rajarajeshwari Nagar constituency over allegations of electoral malpractice, election to Jayanagar seat was countermanded following the death of the BJP candidate.

Lol. This question about my false flagginess was raised long back. And resolved after Ip checks.

From Ayodhya to uniform civil code, triple talaq to vande Mataram you have always opposed us. Don't take us for fools.

ROFL.

I have seen your twitter feed. You are a closet Islamist. I know that you don't differentiate. I personally treat Islamists like you and Hindutva douchebags the same way. You are absolutely no different. Your unnecessary comment about Somnath is a case in point. You too are a bigoted asshole, just of the other kind.

So not true.
An average hindu can raise objections about hinduism, how many muslims can do that?
If there are some who disagree with their clergy (and there must be quite a lot), what do they do except keeping quiet?

Muslims are far worse. Go and try to criticize Islam in a country with 80% Muslim population. In India you can still get away with it by criticizing Hinduism. However Hindutva scums are trying hard to mirror their Islamist counterparts, one inch at a time we're moving in that direction. It's important to call out Islamists like the one above as well.

Ad hominem attacks.

Pray, when was the last time Hindus faced riots in UAE? In Turkey? In Indonesia? In Pakistan?

And then we have India. Where even Triple Talaq unsettles the Hindu 'peaceful' religious community.

Muslims are far worse. Go and try to criticize Islam in a country with 80% Muslim population. In India you can still get away with it by criticizing Hinduism.
That is simple because you can get away by ridiculing someone who is obviously illogical.
Islam makes sense. Human beings get dignity and are promised justice. So opposing it equals opposing justice. Hence it is not tolerated.

Its just another vsdoc account (to stir up division and hate so every party in India basically has some form of extreme Shiv Sena mindset). Pay it no mind.

Back on subject, this JDS - Congress alliance will have very bad consequences for both of them in 2019. All that voted BJP will vote again for them in 2019 (base preservation) + all those JDS/congress people that hate each other will either not turnout for Pappu-dom or will switch vote even.

It probably would have been bad for BJP to form a govt in KA this time if they did not have outright majority (for similar reasons)...so they dodged a bullet imo.

What an intolerant and xenophobic bunch of extremist hindus. Let the people of Kernataka belong to whatever religion they choose, stop dictating to them what they are.

IP list is already there in front of Indian Military Intelligence Bureau. Most of them are not even Indian Citizens.

True Indians always remember thier history.

Nationalist Indians are aware about the problems which the nation is facing around the borders.

Constitution of Republic of India

So we all can be jerks by showing example of one?
I dont want to bite a rabid dog back. Would you ?

Thats why we are having Kutta Khalid who use to hit back at rabid dogs at nights.

So not true.

We should not criticise religion but try to understand the message within the religion.

I have seen your twitter feed. You are a closet Islamist. I know that you don't differentiate. I personally treat Islamists like you and Hindutva douchebags the same way. You are absolutely no different. Your unnecessary comment about Somnath is a case in point. You too are a bigoted asshole, just of the other kind.

Question was not asked to you but to the Dharmic Aryans but any ways that question has gone directly to ISRO Scientists Space department and to the Sansad Bhavan from a patriot Indian.

Muslims are far worse. Go and try to criticize Islam in a country with 80% Muslim population. In India you can still get away with it by criticizing Hinduism. However Hindutva scums are trying hard to mirror their Islamist counterparts, one inch at a time we're moving in that direction. It's important to call out Islamists like the one above as well.

In Republic of India, Indian Muslims do ask Aryans and Dharmic Aryans do ask to Indian Muslim Ulemas. And when they do have answer which is linked with the Dharama/Deen then we invite Khalsa Panthis to make our point even global. Aryans/Hindustani/Hindi say this to Ikhwanis/Turkic/Habashi/Believers.

Its just another vsdoc account (to stir up division and hate so every party in India basically has some form of extreme Shiv Sena mindset). Pay it no mind.

Don't think he's vsdoc, vsdoc has a distinct style, hard to copy it. I have seen this guy on twitter. He's a closet Islamist who lives in Australia and spends his day writing about big bad Hindus.

Back on subject, this JDS - Congress alliance will have very bad consequences for both of them in 2019. All that voted BJP will vote again for them in 2019 (base preservation) + all those JDS/congress people that hate each other will either not turnout for Pappu-dom or will switch vote even.

It probably would have been bad for BJP to form a govt in KA this time if they did not have outright majority (for similar reasons)...so they dodged a bullet imo.

Yes there is a good chance of this coalition not working out. Plus Amit Shah won't stop his bid to buy/intimidate INC-JDS MLAs. Hard to protect them forever.

In Republic of India, Indian Muslims do ask Aryans and Dharmic Aryans do ask to Indian Muslim Ulemas. And when they do have answer which is linked with the Dharama/Deen then we invite Khalsa Panthis to make our point even global. Aryans/Hindustani/Hindi say this to Ikhwanis/Turkic/Habashi/Believers.

CH1RjFEUAAAAkYp.png

Don't think he's vsdoc, vsdoc has a distinct style, hard to copy it. I have seen this guy on twitter. He's a closet Islamist who lives in Australia and spends his day writing about big bad Hindus.

I just label them all as such, vsdoc has posed as islamist folks before too. At this point doesn't really matter, they have all merged into same pile for me.

Yes there is a good chance of this coalition not working out. Plus Amit Shah won't stop his bid to buy/intimidate INC-JDS MLAs. Hard to protect them forever.

Yah there is tremendous lingayat unease pressure now within this alliance, it is natural dwelling space of Amit Shah types for sure.

Honestly there should be a much better system in play to prevent this post election alliance crap....some form of a snap poll/run-off etc (if hung result)...if you want to do alliances, declare it before the poll so you arent cheating ppl that vote for you (that may have voted for you with intent of not having you ally with someone they dont want in power etc)....rather than this stupid resort politics and poaching and underhanded BS on all sides. I also do not support how Nitish Kumar pulled out of his pre-poll alliance (cpl years in etc) in similar way, a fresh election and mandate should be built into system if a pre-poll alliance is broken in same framework that prevents a post-poll alliance.

There is much institutional improvement to do in India as decent a system we have developed/inherited (compared to region overall). In fact I feel a new constitution at some point will help this a lot, keep the old one as legacy document and honour its accomplishments etc....but really we need a much simpler, readable and relevant one from what we have now learned as the pros and cons in Indian society w.r.t it.....for example from the get go when we say equality, we must enshrine it as equality of opportunity, rather than have pathways by explicitly mentioning our separate identities (past being just human being) that later is used to divide in the politician game of projecting equal result (which is inevitably authoritarian) on that basis. Things like what Mandal commission arose from, identifying castes and even religions etc....all must not find any mention in a new constitution which should be a very simple, minimalist document as possible....in fact I would ideally want it to be written in what is not allowed/cannot be infringed rather than granting what can be (there is reason why US constitution does this for example compared to European system)....simply so there is much less leeway for political scum to exploit....given the instructions to the judiciary would be very clear.

Ad hominem attacks.

Pray, when was the last time Hindus faced riots in UAE? In Turkey? In Indonesia? In Pakistan?

And then we have India. Where even Triple Talaq unsettles the Hindu 'peaceful' religious community.

None of those countries have any significant Hindu population to begin with. Regardless, all of your Arab akas would have been like Yemen if they didn't get lucky with oil. Pity Islam couldn't save Yemen.

As for ad hominem, you exposed your Islamist douchebaggery with that comment on Somnath, not me. We've all seen how peaceful you lot are when someone even dares to draw a cartoon.

That is simple because you can get away by ridiculing someone who is obviously illogical.
Islam makes sense. Human beings get dignity and are promised justice. So opposing it equals opposing justice. Hence it is not tolerated.

LMAO dignity of human beings. I have seen how your Arab masters treat you second class Muslims from the subcontinent, especially those doing menial jobs. Save that BS for your gullible twitter followers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom