What's new

Karnataka Election Results Thread

upload_2018-5-15_8-44-10.png

Only jobless jacks would be available 24x7
I said false flaggers...
Why are you replying for them...
Either you are a false flagger or you are there chamcha...

By the way... What a coincidence that you were active when scamgress was winning, went off as soon as bjp was ahead and now again you are active...
Indeed a coincidence

Even though BJP got more seats than Congress in Karnataka election, its vote share is 36% as opposed to Congress 38%.

I am not a supporter of Congress. Both are Hindi-centric parties. Both are anti-Tamil parties. I thought I bring our data analysis to @pothead the cheer leader for BJP

BJP will draw a blank in 2019. It would turn out to be BJP mukt Bharat.

If BJP was wise, it would have supported JDS in the state in a quid pro quo deal to obtain JDS support for BJP in 2019 but they were greedy. This greed will result in their downfall in 2019.

upload_2018-5-15_13-26-39.png

BJP will draw a blank in 2019. It would turn out to be BJP mukt Bharat.

If BJP was wise, it would have supported JDS in the state in a quid pro quo deal to obtain JDS support for BJP in 2019 but they were greedy. This greed will result in their downfall in 2019.

View attachment 474452

These paid trolls from foreign lands now whine about vote percentage when both congress and JDS lost vast number of seats. Congress will ally with any passing tom dicj and harry if it can get a sniff of power. It is prepared to be the docile obedient JDS lackey with nothing to contribute as the tail wags the dog.
Kvpak our resident Pakistani fake Tamil is just a sad joke

Sanghis were bound to get their comeuppance at some point. BJP will emerge as largest party in 2019 - but it isn't going to win a majority of its own. And that corrupt idiot Amit Shah should be in jail.

Sanghis were bound to get their comeuppance at some point. BJP will emerge as largest party in 2019 - but it isn't going to win a majority of its own. And that corrupt idiot Amit Shah should be in jail.

And the secular loose motions continue.
No one know why Shah should be in jail especially when Pappu and his Italian bar mommy are the ones out on bail.
Or Shahi the wife murderer is roaming around.
or the 80-20 scamster manmohan frothing from hos mouth.

Regarding comeuppance, have you ever wondered if what's happening to "YOU PEOPLE" right now is actually your comeuppance?
Ponder that secular loose motioner.

And the secular loose motions continue.
No one know why Shah should be in jail especially when Pappu and his Italian bar mommy are the ones out on bail.
Or Shahi the wife murderer is roaming around.
or the 80-20 scamster manmohan frothing from hos mouth.

Regarding comeuppance, have you ever wondered if what's happening to "YOU PEOPLE" right now is actually your comeuppance?
Ponder that secular loose motioner.

You live in a secular country. If you don't like our secular values, feel free to get out.

It is why Karma is the most beautiful force in the universe. Congress needs to feel the wrath for ruining and abusing this country for so long...and then cry "secularism and democracy" today....when they certainly never practiced what they preach. The tables have turned....thus like all elitist goons...they are witnessing and reacting in desperation to the people taking back the country and they will have fewer and fewer places to hide.

You live in a secular country. If you don't like our secular values, feel free to get out.

OOps...I should have said 'sickular'.

You are right though. Nothing wrong with secularism but in India you lot are afflicted with Sickularism.

Anyway....

All finished for Cong in Karnataka.
Only thing left is to wait for Cong to implode into 2-3 parties, which WILL happen in next one week.

Wait and watch.
the fun has just started in Karnataka. ;)

Back
Top Bottom