What's new

Kargil war was a total disaster, claims Gen Majeed Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I'm gonna lay out for all of you. PA whooped Indian *** due to strategic positioning. We lost in terms of diplomacy and international media.

But when it came down to combat, then yes we were winning.

Your own generals say it, so I mean?

Are you arguing for pride or what?

I don't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka need to start a co-operational Military tie. This will help us encircle India in India. They are jumping like Monkeys. Time to kick some Malaun.

Dude, I'm gonna lay out for all of you. PA whooped Indian *** due to strategic positioning. We lost in terms of diplomacy and international media.

I don't get it.

you were winning until India started air attacks and you could not use paf because you were pretending as if intruders were mujahidins. your supply lines were broken and you have started taking heavy casualties. then the choice was start air operations and full fledged all out war with India or go back to previous positions. nawaz chosen the later and a wise decision.had it been a full fledged war then also you didn't have a chance, sooner or later India would have taken back the peaks.

I don't get it.

Nobody's arguing that you didn't. You won Kargil. You won in 1947 as well. Heck in 1971 (as one moron points out here), you were attacking Hindus in Bangladesh and not Muslims and due to some error, the Muslims in Bangladesh rebelled against you. Thanks to Pakistani brotherliness towards Hindu India, you gave us 70% of Kashmir after you defeated us. You returned Kargil to us after you defeated us. You taught those pesky Yindoos in Bangladesh a lesson and then vacated. As I said earlier Pakistani history Zindabad

They are claiming kargil victory like they claim 64 victory when Indian army were at border of Lahore and pakistan does not oil for 1 week fighting at the end of fighting and they celebrate defence day...
I think all knows meaning of defence........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka need to start a co-operational Military tie. This will help us encircle India in India. They are jumping like Monkeys. Time to kick some Malaun.

But your PM refuse to go to Pakistan unless they.......
And your main opposition is desperate for friendship with India. you are better in japan

Our paramilitary forces are enough to take BD,SL down.... leave aside pak.... Not only we are jumping like monkeys but ****ing your a$$ like monkeys :rofl:

hehe daydreaming mr.sheikhchilli????.....you think your BDR will not do mutiny again and accept commands from your government..??....fist get a professional army then talk to encircle evil yindoos....

Majeed Malik said that the casualties Pakistan suffered in the otherwise limited Kargil battle were perhaps even more than those in the full-fledged 1971 war with India.
Interesting,so thousands of Pakistani Soldiers were killed by Indian Army in Counter-attack.The Ratio of kill was atleast 10:1 that for every 1 Indian Soldier killed 10 Pakistani Soldiers were killed.

He said that India quickly mobilized its army and air force and inflicted heavy damage to Pakistan. Had the war continued for another couple of months, Pakistan would have faced more damages. In this tough situation when Pakistan was in no position to fight India in that area, Nawaz Sharif government initiated the diplomatic process by involving the then US President Bill Clinton and got Pakistan out of the difficult scenario, Majeed Malik said.

Kargil war was a total disaster, claims Gen Majeed Malik - thenews.com.pk
That's true,after all 300 Pakistani Soldiers were killed in one strike itself,the morale must have plummeted on the Pakistani side after that.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/208907-ex-cia-officer-iaf-strike-nlis-munto-dhalo-depot.html

If Pakistan had lost all the battles, then Pakistan would've never challenged India.

Jokers!!!Najam Sathi or Altaf are not considered as Pakistani. After all, Najam was acting anti-Pakistan for quite a long time. Everyone wants power. What Nawaj or Najam said doesn't have value. Many times Nawaj said that he would give India decisive defeat if they kept on anti-Pakistan propaganda! Never take a Pakistani Politician's comment too much seriously! Today he said, tomorrow he will say he didn't. That is real truth. This is why, Bangladesh want some honesty in Pakistan if they really want to have a deeper relation with us.

Our paramilitary forces are enough to take BD,SL down.... leave aside pak.... Not only we are jumping like monkeys but ****ing your a$$ like monkeys :rofl:
Ya, we know how to defeat you! Want a war! We will give you within 10yrs. Believe me!

Surprise surprise. The general was from Nawaz Sharif's cabinent.

And Kiyani is from zardari's cabinet... what do you say about that?

If memory serves me right,

The initial Kargil plans were made in 80s by Brigadier Musharraf.

That time was just ripe to cut and severely hamper Indian operations.

Pakistan Air Force had the edge, Kashmir struggle on ground was in force, and Indian Punjab was a blaze.

Tell me, the plan was anything short of brilliant !

yes absolutely.... very similar brain fart of a plan was also executed by Ayub, in the end you guys ended up almost losing lahore... brilliant indeed.

It still matters. Pakistan gained strategic peaks. Thats still a win-win.

What did India gain, nothing.

Pakistan gained something moved the LOC even down more into the Indian territory.

Thats still a victory.

Unilateral retreat by your forces, establishing the fact that pakistan is a terror hub, extensive demoralization of pak forces as always, and serving a big slap on the face of pakistani forces.

If Pakistan had lost all the battles, then Pakistan would've never challenged India.

Jokers!!!Najam Sathi or Altaf are not considered as Pakistani. After all, Najam was acting anti-Pakistan for quite a long time. Everyone wants power. What Nawaj or Najam said doesn't have value. Many times Nawaj said that he would give India decisive defeat if they kept on anti-Pakistan propaganda! Never take a Pakistani Politician's comment too much seriously! Today he said, tomorrow he will say he didn't. That is real truth. This is why, Bangladesh want some honesty in Pakistan if they really want to have a deeper relation with us.

Ya, we know how to defeat you! Want a war! We will give you within 10yrs. Believe me!

utter BS......you wouldn't consider the statement of a Prime minister and rather go with some tom dik and harry??...then why pakistani people made him PM then???...or they were Indian voters?? Maybe bangladeshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom