What's new

Kargil Vijay Diwas: Day to mark India’s victory in 1999 conflict against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah so according to you Captain karnal Sher Khan was not a Pakistani soldier who fought for Pakistani army but belonged to a terrorist organization like LeT or JeM ?

Is it normal for you people to award your highest galantary award to terrorists ?

The fact was India was shitting in the pants and did not cross the LOC even once.

You evicted nada. The freedom fighters themselves withdrew as they had achieved the objective of highlighting the Kashmir issue to the world.

The fact was India was shitting in the pants and did not cross the LOC even once.

You evicted nada. The freedom fighters themselves withdrew as they had achieved the objective of highlighting the Kashmir issue to the world.

Please do answer my question..was Nishan-e Haider Captain Karnal Sher Khan a soldier of Pakistan armed forces or a LeT /JeM terrorist ?

Indians relishing over this victory is like the Germans relishing over their early World War II victories lol

Please do answer my question..was Nishan-e Haider Captain Karnal Sher Khan a soldier of Pakistan armed forces or a LeT /JeM terrorist ?

Mr.

The battle was on the LOC. Some Pakistan soldiers may have died in the cross fire between Indian terrorist Army and Kashmiri Freedom fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Gangu

The battle was on the LOC. Some Pakistan soldiers may have died in the cross fire between Indian terrorist Army and Kashmiri Freedom fighters.

Mr. Moron

Are you claiming Pakistan awarded it's highest gallantry award to a person who died in cross fire between Indian army and some rag tag militants?

You must hate Pakistani army to have such a low opinion of them.

Mr. Gangu

Do you know what is cross fire

Indians relishing over this victory is like the Germans relishing over their early World War II victories lol

True.
Decisive and doggedly determined are the only words that comes to mind when speaking of both victories.
Very apt comparison.

You have violated your CoC by calling your fellow Indian all kinds of names.

@The BrOkEn HeArT @jamahir @meghdut @KhanBaba2 @Krptonite @The_Showstopper @jbgt90 @Mad Scientist 2.0 @xeuss @Dustom999 @Syama Ayas @Joe Shearer @Shantanu_Left @sms

It is time to debar and rustigate

@sms

Do better home work! Ranting and whining will not make form better.

Kargil was merely a ego trip of one person who brought shame to PA and butchered every possible army tradition by disowning martyrs. .

Do better home work! Ranting and whining will not make form better.

Kargil was merely a ego trip of one person who brought shame to PA and butchered every possible army tradition by disowning martyrs. .

LoL @Single Person

Pakistan is run by well established institutions not by a single person like Surrender Modi.

:rofl:

True.
Decisive and doggedly determined are the only words that comes to mind when speaking of both victories.
Very apt comparison.

• Begged US but failed to get support
  • Did not have balls to cross LOC
  • Tried to recover land by force but miserably failed
  • Lost lives of hundreds of Indian Soldiers
  • Made money over soldiers dead bodies ( Re: Coffin Scam)

LoL @Single Person

Pakistan is run by well established institutions not by a single person like Surrender Modi.

:rofl:
I repeat do better home work. Delusion is not bliss.

Wake up and use tools at disposal of your hand. The web browser you are using for your feel good posts can be use for info gathering. It may feel overwhelming now but it will help you in long run.

Hint: try Google or Bing or Baidu

• Begged US but failed to get support
  • Did not have balls to cross LOC
  • Tried to recover land by force but miserably failed
  • Lost lives of hundreds of Indian Soldiers
  • Made money over soldiers dead bodies ( Re: Coffin Scam)

you missed out on one very important point...

-Kashmir remains Indian territory

the rest we will gladly accept for you to be able to sleep at night

Pakistan forces entered

Indians ran

Indians cried to anyone who would listen

U.S and others put pressure on Nawaz who buckled and ordered Pak military forces to end operations

Operations were ended and forces removed with no further support for operation

Indians like always are a strange kind of coward, they are celebrating the mopping up after a operation was ended

The rest is Indian fantasy built up.over time, very similar to what they do with everything else

I repeat do better home work. Delusion is not bliss.

Wake up and use tools at disposal of your hand. The web browser you are using for your feel good posts can be use for info gathering. It may feel overwhelming now but it will help you in long run.

Hint: try Google or Bing or Baidu

P5353 is still with us. If you have balls come and get it.

:bunny: :flame:

P5353 is still with us. If you have balls come and get it.

:bunny: :flame:

As per PDF members P5353 is with Pakistan. If it's with India (i.e. you) why are you challenging @Peshwa, i guess he is on your side i.e. India won Kargil and Pakistan will not dare to try another blunder like Kargil.

I'm I missing something:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom