What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

The common people are much smarter than that, which is why the huge majority of Karachiites (from all ethnicities) are pro-MQM, & favor the progressive attitude of theirs, than the stupid Mullahs asking people to wage "Jihad" against people for reasons such as ethnic violence & politics, nothing to do with religion. No one will start a Jihad against Urdu speakers, they are well respected & appreciated in Karachi. It has more to do with the stupidity ('logic fail') of these Mullahs than anything else.

Hope this ends well. It takes only a few to spoil a reputation.

mera shehar jal raha he , log mar rahe hen aur ye govt. tamasha dekh rahi he :cry:
ab to karachi me military operation krna zaruri ho gaya he !!

OMG !! situation in Karachi is same as one of the mission in GTA SanAndreas, Riot, where The whole city can't believe it and is going insane and rioting in the streets. Everything is on fire and people are stealing sh!t all over!! crazy pedestrians and random fires,The whole city is Rioting. smoke coming out of everything, or random cars blowing up.

Where did you see this? GTA San Andreas??

Well this aint GTA thread, and the situation is not like GTA!!..GTA? Grow up man and discuss the situation rather than comparing!!

situation is not exactly like GTA but it somewhat resembles the lawlessness i experienced in that mission, anyways i dint mean to troll!! you guys carry on...

OMG !! situation in Karachi is same as one of the mission in GTA SanAndreas, Riot, where The whole city can't believe it and is going insane and rioting in the streets. Everything is on fire and people are stealing sh!t all over!! crazy pedestrians and random fires,The whole city is Rioting. smoke coming out of everything, or random cars blowing up.

Easy with the comments dude. It's kind of serious out there.

Back
Top Bottom