What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

give us more details ..

My friends and colleagues with me living abroad who are from MQM have gone to Karachi in Emergency calls from London. Its like most of them have gone, and they even invited me to 'take control' over Karachi as they were told will happen. They said more than 200 men have been called by MQM from S.Africa. And what more? That guy is suspected of several murders himself.

I tried to warn the Army, and what happened next is classified.

A.H. told us from London that they were planning to 'finish it all' and 'cut off' Karachi as Independent.

Believe it or not, it is showing the same picture as expected. And according to same picture, wore is gonna happen with most of the 'Pathans' and 'MQM hatters' killed.

My friends and colleagues with me living abroad who are from MQM have gone to Karachi in Emergency calls from London. Its like most of them have gone, and they even invited me to 'take control' over Karachi as they were told will happen. They said more than 200 men have been called by MQM from S.Africa. And what more? That guy is suspected of several murders himself.

A.H. told us from London that they were planning to 'finish it all' and 'cut off' Karachi as Independent.

Believe it or not, it is showing the same picture as expected. And according to same picture, wore is gonna happen with most of the 'Pathans' and 'MQM hatters' killed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

CHAH GAYE FUDDU!!

this theory was a propaganda by army & they themself admit it

No war is gona happen .. you see Rehman malik is in karachi .. Kal tak sab sahi ho jayega

then after 2 week it will start again ..

I also had this idiot from my village who was a MQM, he said that they give him money, Education and all he had to do is just do what MQM tell him to do like Target killings etc..at first I though he was joking but turns out he wasn't lieing...he got guns etc.

I tried to tell it to everyone the nice way.
No terrorist sympathizer and Army hatter wanna listen.

We (Army and me) have got tight proofs. Situation wont cool down.
MQM terrorists are gonna take over Karachi again.

Bye. I am off the thread. Cannot talk to MQM terrorist supporters.

I also had this idiot from my village who was a MQM, he said that they give him money, Education and all he had to do is just do what MQM tell him to do like Target killings etc..at first I though he was joking but turns out he wasn't lieing...he got guns etc.

everyone got guns in Pakistan .. this is not UK .. sometime i feel this gun culture should end ..

Bhai, if the things you are saying are true, then why would the MQM be the ones to bring the deweaponization bill, & the PPP and ANP didn't approve it? Unlike Pakhtunkhwa which exists in some parts of FATA, Karachi does not have any separatist movements, so why bring up these baseless claims?

I agree with you

but

What do you reckon the big picture is ?
let's further our perspective over here. ( we're seeing the picture too closely)

Bhai, if the things you are saying are true, then why would the MQM be the ones to bring the deweaponization bill, & the PPP and ANP don't approve it? Unlike Pakhtunkhwa which exists in some parts of FATA, Karachi does not have any separatist movements, so why bring up these ridiculous claims?

He's a stupid little kid high of the talks of that joker Zaid Hamid. Another Internet Warrior that is high of false nationalism. he even said that he hates people from Karachi and Urdu Speakers aren't real Pakistanis. He's in like grade 11 and thinks he's cooperating with the Army and has "proof".
And now he ran away from this thread because he knows he cannot back up his false lies and and answer questions.

De weaponisation is the worst thing that could happen to a citizen.
and only an enemy could pass such a bill.
If we dont have self defence we have nothing.
The elite could do whatever they want with defenceless population, exploit them in ways that would end our liberty.

De weaponisation is the worst thing that could happen to a citizen.
and only an enemy could pass such a bill.
If we dont have self defence we have nothing.
The elite could do whatever they want with defenceless population, exploit them in ways that would end our liberty.

What are you talking about .... ???? you are out of your mind

Just in news: 6 rockets have been fired in baldia town from an unknown location.

Seems taliban has attacked karachi.

Back
Top Bottom