What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

What's wrong with you dumb waderay? Even if Ahmadis are non muslims so what is wrong? every Pakistani is a Pakistani, I am a Muslim but i think there must be equal rights to our non muslim Pakistani brothers too, we all live in one house Pakistan, Pakistan is mother for all of us be it Muslim,Hindu,Christian,Sikh,Ahmadi,Muhajir,Sindhi,Pathan etc etc.

First things first, I can call you a dumb american but I won't stoop to your level..

The point is that your Kaalia leader is readily sympathizing with a non-muslim but when a pathan or an MQM haqiqi member is killed .. by MQM A .. no such thing is shown .. perhaps because his goons kill them? ?

Secondly, my complaint against altaf is that he is a british citizen .. so he has no right to interfere in Pakistan's internal matters

Lastly - you shouldn't use the word WE when talking about Pakistan - as you have sworn your allegiance to ...forgot .. its as below:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Enough said ..

First things first, I can call you a dumb american but I won't stoop to your level..

The point is that your Kaalia leader is readily sympathizing with a non-muslim but when a pathan or an MQM haqiqi member is killed .. by MQM A .. no such thing is shown .. perhaps because his goons kill them? ?

Secondly, my complaint against altaf is that he is a british citizen .. so he has no right to interfere in Pakistan's internal matters

Lastly - you shouldn't use the word WE when talking about Pakistan - as you have sworn your allegiance to ...forgot .. its as below:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Enough said ..

You proved a gaon ka wadera will remain a gaon ka wadera forever. Keep it up waderay.:tdown::tdown:

No need to debate further with a special brain like you, anymore.

Wow I am surprised to see MQM lovers response to that video. Goes to show who they really follow. This is what I wanted to show so people can see it clearly.
And no Qadianis are not just non-Muslims like others. I have no problem with Christians or Hindus e.t.c as everyone has their own religion which they follow but problem with Qadianis is they pretend to be Muslims!!
It's a pity that you MQM guys are so blinded by ethnicity that you cannot differentiate between right and wrong.

Why doesn't Kaalia sympathize with MQM Haqiqi or ANP folks brutally murdered by MQM A?

Also, strange that a joker who has admitted publicly arranging killings to sympathize on murder..

Stop talking sh!t.... That racist mentality is what you are all about.

Why dont you sympathize with every killing of innocents in karachi?

This just goes to show that there seems to be a civil war in my beloved city - to solve this problem we need impartial action. Blame game is easy and as we see in this post almost all parties are mentioned. It is hard to believe that 'leaders' of these parties don't have any idea on whats happening. I know as a fact that they KNOW what is happening and they are directing it. One of them living in London - proudly depicting as a British Citizen . shame ..

Why are we still in denial? Call in the army - do you want the death toll to reach 10000 before we call in the army?

What is wrong if he is british national living in london. Your Bibi shaheed also spent majority of her life abroad and your beloved Shareef & family who went to Saudia by signing agreement for 10 years.. Everything is acceptable to your except MQM.... bcaz you are on one point agenda...

For army.... Just read all karachi related thread, I am of strong opinion that security forces should be given with 'shoot at sight' orders for anyone holding weapon in his hands.

What is wrong if he is british national living in london. Your Bibi shaheed also spent majority of her life abroad and your beloved Shareef & family who went to Saudia by signing agreement for 10 years.. Everything is acceptable to your except MQM.... bcaz you are on one point agenda...

For army.... Just read all karachi related thread, I am of strong opinion that security forces should be given with 'shoot at sight' orders for anyone holding weapon in his hands.

Neither BB nor nawaz sharif is citizen of a different country .. none of them had taken oath of allegiance to other countries .. so think with your mind that Allah has given you brother

as far as one point agenda is concerned - you are right ... my one point agenda is to speak the truth .. and truth is bitter I know

again - anyone doing wrong actions is wrong. Doesn't matter who that person is. However, in the list of wrong doers a foreign national try to create chaos in our country is the worst .. whether you agree or not it really doesn't matter .. salam

Stop talking sh!t.... That racist mentality is what you are all about.

Why dont you sympathize with every killing of innocents in karachi?

racist? please stop labeling me .. a black person is called black .. that is not racist .. however if I call Altaf a negro that would be racist .. so do me a favor and read up ok?

I sympathize with any innocent person who is killed .. doesn't matter what his race/religion/ideology is .. unlike altaf kaalia .. who is selective in sympathizing ..

You proved a gaon ka wadera will remain a gaon ka wadera forever. Keep it up waderay.:tdown::tdown:

No need to debate further with a special brain like you, anymore.

haha .. koi jawab nahin to bhaag gaay ? haha .. yes run boy run .. since you have no answer ..whether I am gaaon wadera or whatever .. I am a proud pakistani .. unlike you I have not run away from my country ..

Buddy - MQM and MQM supporters are in continuous denial. Let me prove it to you:

1. Altaf Kaalia is a British National and living in London - how can this non-Pakistani be a leader of a pakistani party? This is the first and biggest denial that MQM supporters live with
I dont see any problem except fire somewhere. What is wrong if he is in living london. He is a Pakistan having dual nationality. I am sure if you are given chance for british nationality you will never look back to avail that.. No one deny that he is living in london.... Grow up..

2. Many video evidences are available including target killers admitting their crimes ... but this goes in denial list as They just don't want to believe

Arrested target killers have association with every party, few days back Jamiat terrorists were caught with huge quanity of weapons. So no party is free from target killers.

3. They have no principles - this is clear from the flip flop politics that MQM is known for .. ofcourse they will deny this too

Yes, no principles. like IK was sitting in lap of PPP / PML-N in london, where PPP/PML-N affair was at its high level, Maulana Fazlur Rahman (naaam hi kaafi hai), now PML Q is sucking PPP.... and all of them have history of visiting 90 and sucking MQM. So which party has principles? This flip flop politics of MQMs is that every one go to 90 and beg for MQM's support.

To be an MQM supporter the first and foremost requirement is to be ignorant and in denial ... ..please MQM apologists .. deny this too .. :)

All of above are stupid rants to which you call other's denial.... As your name is wadera and your posts substantiate that your mentality is not different from waderas.

Wow I am surprised to see MQM lovers response to that video. Goes to show who they really follow. This is what I wanted to show so people can see it clearly.
And no Qadianis are not just non-Muslims like others. I have no problem with Christians or Hindus e.t.c as everyone has their own religion which they follow but problem with Qadianis is they pretend to be Muslims!!
It's a pity that you MQM guys are so blinded by ethnicity that you cannot differentiate between right and wrong.

You seems blind and can't differentiate between right and wrong. If someone's belief is not in line with that of yours, so what do we do? as mullah suggest that blow them up? Stop following illiterate mullahs.

Can you tell me exactly what is wrong in that video? If doing taziat to someone is wrong, that wrong thing I have done many times in my life, I have christian and hindu friends and have attended funeral of both. Be the Pakistani first then muslim.

What do you think about qadiyanis and what do you feel about them, no one cares about that... we have plenty of illiterate people in Pakistan, who somewhat justify the bombings of mosques and killing innocent people.

What's wrong with you dumb waderay? Even if Ahmadis are non muslims so what is wrong? every Pakistani is a Pakistani, I am a Muslim but i think there must be equal rights to our non muslim Pakistani brothers too, we all live in one house Pakistan, Pakistan is mother for all of us be it Muslim,Hindu,Christian,Sikh,Ahmadi,Muhajir,Sindhi,Pathan etc etc.

No these think that Pakistan was made in the name of Islam and only muslims have right to live in it.. Anyone who does not follow them or agree with them, have no right to live in Pakistan. When they cannot force others then they blow themselves up by saying 'Allah o Akbar'.

Neither BB nor nawaz sharif is citizen of a different country .. none of them had taken oath of allegiance to other countries .. so think with your mind that Allah has given you brother

as far as one point agenda is concerned - you are right ... my one point agenda is to speak the truth .. and truth is bitter I know

again - anyone doing wrong actions is wrong. Doesn't matter who that person is. However, in the list of wrong doers a foreign national try to create chaos in our country is the worst .. whether you agree or not it really doesn't matter .. salam

Walaikum Salam,

If someone who is born in US and continue screwing our whole nation (US) that is acceptable to you, even no body in Pakistan loves those Goras...

But a person who was born in Pakistan but forced to live exile life, and there are millions of his lovers., that becomes pain for you.

racist? please stop labeling me .. a black person is called black .. that is not racist .. however if I call Altaf a negro that would be racist .. so do me a favor and read up ok?

I sympathize with any innocent person who is killed .. doesn't matter what his race/religion/ideology is .. unlike altaf kaalia .. who is selective in sympathizing ..

Every body know the term 'Kaalia' and how it is being used purposefully. You are a wadera but we are not illiterate.

i guess to MQM supporters DAVID CAMERON should also be allowed to run a party in pakistan because "having british nationality is no big deal"!!!!!

i believe only people living in pakistan amongst pakistanis should run pakistan!!! that is why i say make FAROOQ SATTAR or HAIDER ABBAS RIZVI or MUSTAFA KAMAL the leader of MQM!! these people live between us!!! not live in UK with uk nationality since last 20 years!!

i guess to MQM supporters DAVID CAMERON should also be allowed to run a party in pakistan because "having british nationality is no big deal"!!!!!

i believe only people living in pakistan amongst pakistanis should run pakistan!!! that is why i say make FAROOQ SATTAR or HAIDER ABBAS RIZVI or MUSTAFA KAMAL the leader of MQM!! these people live between us!!! not live in UK with uk nationality since last 20 years!!

If they are able to find massive supporters in Pakistan, no one can stop people of Pakistan for calling DC as their leader. after all we supporters of big 'beemari' which is called 'democracy'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom