What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

^^^ Ummat... :lol:
That's what I was also thinking as to what answer MQM lovers will come up with. Not surprised!
Here is a video in which AH admits that he sympathized when one of Qadiani leader died (watch from 0:45 onwards)

Still in denial?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was also thinking as to what answer MQM lovers will come up with. Not surprised!
Here is a video in which AH admits that he sympathized when one of Qadiani leader died (watch from 0:45 onwards)

Still in denial?

Lolz... i was not denying the statement of Altaf Hussain. I was laughing at Ummat, which is on one point agenda that is MQM... :lol:

Peace rally on the one side (defence) and ongoing gang war in different ares.. Just on news that Gulistan e Jauhar, Abul Hasan Isphani Road, and 89 Landhi..

GJ = ANP vs. MQM
AHI = --- do ----
89 = MQM Vs. Haqiqui / ST/ANP

Thanks Zulfiqar Mirza for meeting the 'real leader' of Mohajir aka Afaq Ahmed.

Still in denial?

What is wrong with Ahmadis now? Ahmadiyya Jamaat was the only religious jamaat that voted in favour of Pakistan in 1947. All your jamaat e Islami scumbags were calling Pakistan NaPakistan and Quaid e Azam, Kafir e Azam. It was Ahmadis that made a lot of sacrifices. People like you can't appreciate their sacrifices because when you woke up Pakistan was already made.
Only 1 Pakistani has won a nobel peace prize and that was an Ahmadi man named Abdus Salam, he was also a central figure in Pakistan's nuclear weapon program. But unfortunately he fled Pakistan due to this country's extremist nature.

Do us a favour and go back to your madrassah and blow yourself up.

Still in denial?

Denial ... no qadianis are better pakistanis than you are and whats wrong with sympathising with some one who was brutally killed?

Denial ... no qadianis are better pakistanis than you are and whats wrong with sympathising with some one who was brutally killed?

Why doesn't Kaalia sympathize with MQM Haqiqi or ANP folks brutally murdered by MQM A?

Also, strange that a joker who has admitted publicly arranging killings to sympathize on murder..

What is wrong with Ahmadis now? Ahmadiyya Jamaat was the only religious jamaat that voted in favour of Pakistan in 1947. All your jamaat e Islami scumbags were calling Pakistan NaPakistan and Quaid e Azam, Kafir e Azam. It was Ahmadis that made a lot of sacrifices. People like you can't appreciate their sacrifices because when you woke up Pakistan was already made.
Only 1 Pakistani has won a nobel peace prize and that was an Ahmadi man named Abdus Salam, he was also a central figure in Pakistan's nuclear weapon program. But unfortunately he fled Pakistan due to this country's extremist nature.

Do us a favour and go back to your madrassah and blow yourself up.

ha ha - what a statement. (highlighted in bold). I am not sure whether to laugh or to cry. Firstly, this coming from you who want to further breakup Pakistan. Secondly, as always with your other rants - you provide no evidence whatsoever ...

Lastly - I think this post should be reported as you are suggesting people to commit suicide.. Astaghfirullah ... please repent.. this is not good behaviour..

Peace rally on the one side (defence) and ongoing gang war in different ares.. Just on news that Gulistan e Jauhar, Abul Hasan Isphani Road, and 89 Landhi..

GJ = ANP vs. MQM
AHI = --- do ----
89 = MQM Vs. Haqiqui / ST/ANP

Thanks Zulfiqar Mirza for meeting the 'real leader' of Mohajir aka Afaq Ahmed.

This just goes to show that there seems to be a civil war in my beloved city - to solve this problem we need impartial action. Blame game is easy and as we see in this post almost all parties are mentioned. It is hard to believe that 'leaders' of these parties don't have any idea on whats happening. I know as a fact that they KNOW what is happening and they are directing it. One of them living in London - proudly depicting as a British Citizen . shame ..

Why are we still in denial? Call in the army - do you want the death toll to reach 10000 before we call in the army?

Still in denial?

Buddy - MQM and MQM supporters are in continuous denial. Let me prove it to you:

1. Altaf Kaalia is a British National and living in London - how can this non-Pakistani be a leader of a pakistani party? This is the first and biggest denial that MQM supporters live with

2. Many video evidences are available including target killers admitting their crimes ... but this goes in denial list as They just don't want to believe

3. They have no principles - this is clear from the flip flop politics that MQM is known for .. ofcourse they will deny this too

To be an MQM supporter the first and foremost requirement is to be ignorant and in denial ... ..please MQM apologists .. deny this too .. :)

ha ha - what a statement. (highlighted in bold). I am not sure whether to laugh or to cry. Firstly, this coming from you who want to further breakup Pakistan. Secondly, as always with your other rants - you provide no evidence whatsoever ...

Lastly - I think this post should be reported as you are suggesting people to commit suicide.. Astaghfirullah ... please repent.. this is not good behaviour..

When Quaid e Azam left India for London, it was none other then Mirza Bashir-ud-Din Mahmud Ahmad, head of Ahmadiyya Movement that persuaded Quaid e Azam to come back and fight for the rights of Muslims. A simple google search will give you the answers. Now don't make an excuse that big bad evil Kaffirs have infiltrated google search engine.

Go ahead report my post if you want. I know it probably touched a nerve of yours. I'm not the one that wants to break up Pakistan. Wasn't it your waderas that broke up Pakistan in 1971? Now don't blame MQM.

I think you should repent for your useless posts. In every post your barking like a hungry little dog trying to seek attention.

When Quaid e Azam left India for London, it was none other then Mirza Bashir-ud-Din Mahmud Ahmad, head of Ahmadiyya Movement that persuaded Quaid e Azam to come back and fight for the rights of Muslims. A simple google search will give you the answers. Now don't make an excuse that big bad evil Kaffirs have infiltrated google search engine.

Go ahead report my post if you want. I know it probably touched a nerve of yours. I'm not the one that wants to break up Pakistan. Wasn't it your waderas that broke up Pakistan in 1971? Now don't blame MQM.

I think you should repent for your useless posts. In every post your barking like a hungry little dog trying to seek attention.

still no evidence -- only rants -- I know its frustrating to try and defend the kaalia ...

you raise another point on waderas breaking up Pakistan .. again no evidence ..

I too can call you a dog and even can use far worse vocabulary to describe you but I won't stoop down to your level .. I can see that you have been hurt

Ok let me ask you a very simple question - in your views are Qadianis muslims? No ifs and buts just a plain answer will do ..

still no evidence -- only rants -- I know its frustrating to try and defend the kaalia ...

I too can call you a dog and even can use far worse vocabulary to describe you but I won't stoop down to your level .. I can see that you have been hurt

Ok let me ask you a very simple question - in your views are Qadianis muslims? No ifs and buts just a plain answer will do ..

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how waderays have been a curse for Pakistan. And keep showing you racist nature by calling Altaf Hussain, Kaalia.

And as for Ahmadis, they were Muslims before your jageerdar wadera Bhutto came along. I am not God so I cannot say who is a Muslim or who is not. If Ahmadis believe they are Muslims then no one should stop them from believing they are Muslims.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how waderays have been a curse for Pakistan. And keep showing you racist nature by calling Altaf Hussain, Kaalia.

And as for Ahmadis, they were Muslims before your jageerdar wadera Bhutto came along. I am not God so I cannot say who is a Muslim or who is not. If Ahmadis believe they are Muslims then no one should stop them from believing they are Muslims.

still no evidence ...

How can one be a muslim when they don't believe that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as the last Prophet? Please enlighten me

What's wrong with you dumb waderay? Even if Ahmadis are non muslims so what is wrong? every Pakistani is a Pakistani, I am a Muslim but i think there must be equal rights to our non muslim Pakistani brothers too, we all live in one house Pakistan, Pakistan is mother for all of us be it Muslim,Hindu,Christian,Sikh,Ahmadi,Muhajir,Sindhi,Pathan etc etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom