What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

You must have watched this video thousands of time. But I'll share it again and again at every forum. I am not representing ANP but I am stanch supporter of Pakhtun rights. Kill those workers of ANP who are culprits but why they are killing innocent Pakhtuns who are laborers, chai wala etc ????

Pakhtuns are pro-Pakistani, they are and they will lay their lives for motherland and they did in History.

You want rights go back to NWFP and FATA. And what rights do you want in Karachi? You guys are new migrants. You guys get to live like normal citizens. I didn't know we put you in refugee camps. Some of you have started mafias like land mafia, transport mafias. Ask a Karachi Pathan if he gets more rights in Karachi or Peshawar and he will say Karachi. Better standard of life, freedom and more rights are the reasons why millions of Pathans have fled to Karachi in the past few years. Your not from Karachi so don't talk about who gets killed here or not. In the 80s and 90s it was my innocent people of Hyderabad and Karachi that were killed like little bugs by the government and army. We were denied the right to life but did we cry about those rights? We still continue to be patriots of Pakistan.

You want a video, here's 2 videos for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Your not from Karachi, never will be even in your dreams.
2) You don't know anythig about Karachi or MQM
true i am not from karachi.
but i am living in karachi from 3 years.

3) You grew up in front of PTV and following government propaganda that MQM wants to make a 'Jinnhapur"
4) Jinnahpur theory was debunked after the Army came out and said Jinnahpur was a false conspiracy the army and government made to kill thousands of innocent Karachiites of a particular ethnic group
what army get by killing innocents from a particular ethnic group.may be you should educate yourself about MQM.other then Baluchistan karachi is the only place where RAW is very strong.in 80's when we are working on khalistan you are working on jinnahpur(although this thing come on screen very late).
and we know how RAW send coded messages on Doordarshan.(source:tariq ismail sagher)
5) Your a terrorist and Khilafat sympathizer which basically means your not mentally fit to understand what I just said.
thanks for title.:devil:
you should not worry about khilafat.judgment day will not establish untill khilafat will not establish second time.but you are christian so dont worry your God will come second time on earth but problem is he will not take you people to sky no matter you believe on 10 or 20 commandments.

you people don't live here but we do .. how can you debate about thing which you have no idea about ..
you have to be in streets to know what is going on here .

sir g problem is that you people cannot tolerate non urdu speaking people in karachi.first it was punjabi vs muhajirs.then pujabi pakhtun itehad vs muhajir.and now muhajir vs pathan.
when it is in constituation of Pakistan that any citizen of Pakistan can go,settle and establish business at any part of Pakistan then why you are in pain?
you people suffer from a syndrome that we feeding Pakistan and punjabi and pathan are eating the resources of Karachi.
so in order to teach them a lesson we should be like hongkong and singapore then they come to realize the importance of karachi.

this is the grand and ultimate plan of MQM.and target killing is the path to reach that destination.

Sure you are and Im the going to be the next Amir of your Khilafat. In these 3 years you have understood all of Karachi's history, gone through bio data of all MQM members and have witnessed MQM's violence.

what army get by killing innocents from a particular ethnic group.may be you should educate yourself about MQM.other then Baluchistan karachi is the only place where RAW is very strong.in 80's when we are working on khalistan you are working on jinnahpur(although this thing come on screen very late).
and we know how RAW send coded messages on Doordarshan.(source:tariq ismail sagher)
Spare me the bullsh!t about these conspiracy theories. RAW in Karachi lmao nice. You forgot to mention Mossad,CIA, M16 are also currently working in Karachi. Jinnahpur was a false conspiracy. Your own army geenrals came forward and said it was a false conspiracy to kill innocents in Karachi. They even faked the maps. In the 80s and 90s Rangers and army killed thousands of Karachiites in the name of Operation clean up. I'm too lazy to tell you the whole thing. The main people who started this operation was Nawaz Takla, COS Asif Nawaz, Brigadier Imtiaz Ahmed, Sindh CM and Home Minister were also involved. During the operation thousands of mqm workers were killed. Innocent people were also killed. Torture cells were initiated to torture the citizens of the number 1 tax paying city and the biggest contributor to the economy of Pakistan. A few of my relatives were also killed by the Rangers, they had no connections to MQM but since we were Karachiites and urdu speakers we had to be killed. Here's a little homework for you research on Qasba Aligarh Massacre and Pakka Qila Massacre.
Here's a little video to help you

you should not worry about khilafat.judgment day will not establish untill khilafat will not establish second time.but you are christian so dont worry your God will come second time on earth but problem is he will take you people to sky no matter you believe on 10 or 20 commandments.

Thanks for brining my religion in this and I'm part Christian thank you very much.

you should not worry about khilafat.judgment day will not establish untill khilafat will not establish second time.but you are christian so dont worry your God will come second time on earth but problem is he will take you people to sky no matter you believe on 10 or 20 commandments.

your post has been reported !

people ov karachi will always prove u liar by voting MQM!!!wait n see

Sure you are and Im the going to be the next Amir of your Khilafat. In these 3 years you have understood all of Karachi's history, gone through bio data of all MQM members and have witnessed MQM's violence.
listen yara khilafat has nothing to do with target killing so please dont bring off topic bull .i with my family vote for ik.so chill.
when ever MQM is out from govt there was problem in karachi.what about 12 may?why so many innocents died at that day?from last decade governer is yours,in mush time you have the control of karachi,you always have two ministries housing and ports,police is yours but still you cry.

Spare me the bullsh!t about these conspiracy theories. RAW in Karachi lmao nice. You forgot to mention Mossad,CIA, M16 are also currently working in Karachi. Jinnahpur was a false conspiracy. Your own army geenrals came forward and said it was a false conspiracy to kill innocents in Karachi. They even faked the maps. In the 80s and 90s Rangers and army killed thousands of Karachiites in the name of Operation clean up. I'm too lazy to tell you the whole thing. The main people who started this operation was Nawaz Takla, COS Asif Nawaz, Brigadier Imtiaz Ahmed, Sindh CM and Home Minister were also involved. During the operation thousands of mqm workers were killed. Innocent people were also killed. Torture cells were initiated to torture the citizens of the number 1 tax paying city and the biggest contributor to the economy of Pakistan. A few of my relatives were also killed by the Rangers, they had no connections to MQM but since we were Karachiites and urdu speakers we had to be killed. Here's a little homework for you research on Qasba Aligarh Massacre and Pakka Qila Massacre.
Here's a little video to help you

why this bullshit not happens before the creation of MQM?how much target killing was there?
one question for you:what army got by killing so called these innocent most educated people?

Thanks for brining my religion in this and I'm part Christian thank you very much.
you were the first person who call me terrorist.bring the issue of khilafat.i bring in christianity just to shut your mouth.nothing personal.

your post has been reported !
thanks
people ov karachi will always prove u liar by voting MQM!!!wait n see
1 nahi 100 dafa vote dal.jab whole karachi will get destroyed by cancer of mqm then tere dil main thnd pare gi?
MQM whose leader is british nationlist.who say creation of Pakistan ,division of sub-continent biggest mistake in human history.if a party has such type of leader then what type of followers and supporters he and his party has?

listen yara khilafat has nothing to do with target killing so please dont bring off topic bull .i with my family vote for ik.so chill.
when ever MQM is out from govt there was problem in karachi.what about 12 may?why so many innocents died at that day?from last decade governer is yours,in mush time you have the control of karachi,you always have two ministries housing and ports,police is yours but still you cry.
So when MQM is in govt violence occurs and when its not violence still occurs. Can you tell me why majority of MQM workers die in this violence?

Wiki Leaks
2007: Babar Ghauri said May 12 violence killed MQM`s chances in Punjab | Pakistan-Papers | DAWN.COM
On June 1, Charge met with Minister of Ports and Shipping (and MQM member) Babar Khan Ghauri to discuss the May 11-13 violence in Karachi. Ghauri said the Karachi violence had “killed” the MQM`s chances of gaining voters in Punjab province. The party was focusing on repairing its reputation in Karachi and Sindh.

2. (C) According to Ghauri, police and Sindh Rangers were stationed at key “buffer” points in Karachi on May 12, anticipating clashes between opposition and MQM activists. At around 2:00 a.m., the officers abandoned their positions. (Note: The Rangers, like the Karachi police, might have been under local orders not to intervene (ref A). End Note.) Ghauri reported that on May 13, after a phone call with Governor of Sindh Ishrat-ul-Ebad, President Musharraf ordered police and rangers onto the streets in Karachi.Ghauri also said Musharraf asked PML-Q coalition partners to maintain a public posture that would not cause undue political damage to the MQM. Regarding whether MQM head Altaf Hussain played any part in planning the violence, Ghauri said “No, absolutely not. We were trying to expand into Punjab; how would we have benefited from this?” (Note: Reliable Embassy and Consulate Karachi contacts believe that at the very least Hussain suspected there would be violence on May 12 and supported the MQM counter-rally in any case. End Note.)

3. (C) Comment: Ghauri confirmed what in-country MQM leader Farooq Sattar told us in a May 17 phone call (ref C): the events of May 11-13 in Karachi deeply wounded the MQM. Ghauri noted several times during the meeting that his party`s leadership felt “alone” and that they were worried the PML-Q would abandon them. Indeed, a number of PML-Q contacts privately tell us they believe MQM was culpable for the events, and the PML-Q should distance itself from the MQM to prevent damage to its own reputation.

why this bullshit not happens before the creation of MQM?how much target killing was there?
one question for you:what army got by killing so called these innocent most educated people?
Actually it did happen. Read about the illiterate migrant bus driver who ran over a little girl. That sparked ethnic tension between urdu speakers and pathans. MQM came into existence after Urdu Speakers were denied basic human rights, there were job ads back then saying no urdu speakers allowed. MQM started growing at a rapid pace. All of Karachi started liking it and thats what the current govt and army back then couldn't swallow. A new party like MQM was a threat to these scumbag politicians and army. So they had to find a way to end MQM and get their votes back.

you were the first person who call me terrorist.bring the issue of khilafat.i bring in christianity just to shut your mouth.nothing personal.

I meant terrorist sympathizer lol. Which you are judging from your previous posts.

Most of the hatred for MQM (specially from people outside Karachi) usually is due to the fact MQM is largely secular.MQM actually monitors their area and keep it clean from terrorists.We can see how much development work is done in Karachi by MQM and how much work is done in Peshawar by ANP.It's only because of MQM we don't see much terrorist activity in Karachi.I think ANP should be told clearly that Gun Culture of FATA is not gonna work in Karachi.

sir g problem is that you people cannot tolerate non urdu speaking people in karachi.first it was punjabi vs muhajirs.then pujabi pakhtun itehad vs muhajir.and now muhajir vs pathan.
when it is in constituation of Pakistan that any citizen of Pakistan can go,settle and establish business at any part of Pakistan then why you are in pain?
you people suffer from a syndrome that we feeding Pakistan and punjabi and pathan are eating the resources of Karachi.
so in order to teach them a lesson we should be like hongkong and singapore then they come to realize the importance of karachi.

this is the grand and ultimate plan of MQM.and target killing is the path to reach that destination.

reply to red part

I have hundreds of Pathan friend , & i love them , hang out with them daily ... You still don't get it man .. The ANP just using racist card but there was no problem like this before ANP ... Now i ask if you have heard the area name called " patel para " .. 90% area have Pathan & the this patel para is surrounded by whole Urdu community & guess what there is no problem in this area .. i use to sit here till 3:00 AM ..

the problem in Karachi is that ANP is trying to get hold of areas by force killing indiscriminately creating artificial hatred towards urdu speaking community ..

99% of ANP workers here in karachi are related to Drug smuggling , Property encroachment . & not a single worker of ANP is any religious ..

reply to blue part

yes everyone can come & no one is stopping anyone but we will speak when People from Pakhtunkhuwa comes here .. Attack the people , capture their land by force & sit there .. we will not support this

reply to green part

This hatred actually started by Nawaz sharif & now followed by ANP

@ Nomi.

It is people like you because of whom MQM was created. I dont know why do you have so much hatred in your heart for Urdu Speaking people. Urdu is our national language right, so whoever speaking urdu is called National Language Speaking.

It is a fact the Urdu speakers were discriminated a lot. Since our establishment / Army is dominated by the people living in Punjab, they were of the view that Urdu speakers should be kept away. My dad was in Army, my many family members are in Army. but We are exception.

So that discrimination resulted in creation of MQM (Mohajir), having first conflict with people belonging to Punjab living in Karachi, thereby creating a PPI. Since majority of karachiites were not able to get jobs in Army / Govt. therefore they focused on private sector, you can see the results that how much Karachi contributes towards total economy. Even Karachi people welcomed people from every part of Pakistan.

They realized that this Mohajir slogan will isolate them so they came with entirely changed ideology 'Muttahida' Quami Movement. Whether you agree or not in great support for MQM exists in Karachi. Now even Punjabis, Balouchis and Pukhtoons are part of MQM.

Now ANP, we just saw on May 12 that a red violent cell exists in Karachi as well. They suddenly started opening their offices in every area, with Red flags everywhere. Which is not acceptable to MQM guys. So the conflict between the two continues.

KARACHI: Upto 33 people were killed through out the day in Karachi as the recent wave of target killings continued for a third day. The situation prompted the Sindh Government to issue ‘shoot at sight orders’.
In one of the worst forms of attacks during the day, armed men attacked three buses, killing 13 passengers and injuring 20 others.
The MQM, which was rumoured to have called a strike, has announced a day of mourning for Friday.
Meanwhile, transporters union had issued a strike call for Friday.
President Zardari too had taken notice of the worsening law and order situation in the city and demanded a report of the situation. He has also asked Interior Minister Rehman Malik to travel to Karachi and help formulate a strategy to bring peace in the port city.
End of live updates.
11:30pm
Sindh government has decided to give ‘shoot at sight’ powers to police and law enforcement agencies against those suspected to be involved in target killings in Karachi. This was decided at a meeting held at CM House late on Thursday.
The meeting presided over by Chief Minister Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah was attended by IGP SIndh, Wajid Durrani, CCPO Karachi, Saud Mirza, DG Ranger and Additional Chief Secretary Home Department Wasim Ahmed.
During the meeting, the IGP and CCPO briefed the CM about the worsening law and order situation in which 64 people had lost their lives within 72 hours. Shah directed the IGP to beef up police forces in troubled areas.
On the other hand, the President while talking notice of the recent spate of target killings has asked Federal Interior Miniter Rehman Malik to travel to Karachi. Sources said that Rehman Malik is expected in arrive Karachi late Thursday or early Friday morning to construct a strategy to deal with the situation and to prosecute the people involved in the menace.
11:10pm
Chief Minister of Sindh, Qaim Ali Shah issued ‘shoot at sight’ orders in a bid to curb growing violence in the city.
10:30pm
CM chairs meeting over security situation. Police and Rangers officials participated in the meeting.
Meanwhile, Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that those responsible for the violence in Karachi are enemies of the state.
He urged the public to help the government establish peace.
Malik said that all parties are responsible for maintaining peace in the city.
9:45pm
MQM calls for day of mourning on Friday in wake violence in Karachi. The party urged people to wear black armbands to protest the murder of innocent civilians.
9:40pm
Residents in Orangi are under virtual siege. Stores in the troubled areas have been closed for two days and many people are running out of essential items. ”Many people here have run out of their food stocks. There is no milk for children and no chance of patients being shifted to hospitals for treatment,” said Mohammad Asghar, a schoolteacher in the Orangi area.
“We are left at the mercy of trigger-happy scoundrels and the security forces are conspicuous by their absence,” he added.
Even ambulances have not been able to reach troubled spots to collect the dead and wounded.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

8:55pm
Express 24/7 correspondent Sabin Agha reports that in all 27 people have been gunned down in the city today in one of the worst days of violence the city has seen since the coalition government came to power.
Three buses were targeted in Banaras which killed 13 people. Armed men attacked passengers aboard buses of route W25, 1D and Mashallah coach.
Five people were killed in Orangi town including a six year old girl.
One person each had been gunned down in Korangi, Baldia, Malir, Ram Swami, Gulistan-e-Jauhar and Garden areas of Karachi during the day.
Situation tense in many parts of Karachi including Qasba Colony, Muslim Colony, Bokhari Colony, Kati Pahari, Pehlwan Goth, and Malir.
Agha reported that Orangi town had completely shutdown, and any one who ventured into open spaces was fired upon.

ANP traitors have already destroyed Peshawar/Khyber-P and now they're doing their best to make Karachi into another Peshawar.

As usual the worthless federal and Sindh provincial governments are doing nothing as PPP and ANP mafias are turning Karachi into a hell!

Back
Top Bottom