What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

According to Geo News around 8,000 people died in Karachi violence since 2006. You people better know who are dead, some lower level party workers, vendors, laborers, drivers & poor class. Altaf, Asfand, Zardari are safe and sound, similarly their big wigs.

Now come to the scenario, Pakhtuns are denied their political right to vote and register their ballots in Karachi, they have their blood in the development of Karachi and no one can claim ownership of Karachi. Historically that land belongs to Sindhis.

MQM built their monopoly over the city particularly in the reign of Perez Musharaf. If Pakhtuns register their votes and get domicile etc then they are the biggest threat to the monopoly of MQM. Transparency of census is also blamed in Karachi. It is war of power. :chilli:

Blood of poor people waters the interests of rich, because its cheapest source to get haughty benefits. :flame:

Both MQM and ANP are risk to national security.both parties should be banned.
now two most secularist parties are banging each other.
Most educated people vs orthodox duffers
:lol::lol::lol:

karachi should be divided into smaller units.
Democracy zindabaaaaaaaaaaaaad

can someone explain to me what the real problem is in Karachi ?

1)real problem is MQM is out from the federal government.
2)they consider Karachi their property.
old dream of Jinah pur with slight change now comes in shape of HongKong and Singapore.

Too many people especially too many new migrants from FATA and NWFP. They come here live in this city make money but then cry about discrimination and all that. Then the party of scumbags and terrorist sympathizers ANP always brings out the ethnic card of how Pathans should be first. They have now proposed a "solution" to the ethnic and political problems of Karachi. And that is to split up Karachi into smaller divisions. Its a win win situation for ANP thugs and these new migrants because Karachi never belonged to them and they never controlled Karachi so now they can finally control a piece of Karachi. A lose lose situation for the millions of innocent Karachiites like me who were born in Karachi, pay taxes and don't follow a gun culture.
In the end these ANP thugs, their followers, PPP thugs and their followers have a home somewhere in NWFP or interior Sindh but MQM members and us innocent Karachiites only have Karachi to call a home.

According to Geo News around 8,000 people died in Karachi violence since 2006. You people better know who are dead, some lower level party workers, vendors, laborers, drivers & poor class. Altaf, Asfand, Zardari are safe and sound, similarly their big wigs.

Now come to the scenario, Pakhtuns are denied their political right to vote and register their ballots in Karachi, they have their blood in the development of Karachi and no one can claim ownership of Karachi. Historically that land belongs to Sindhis.

MQM built their monopoly over the city particularly in the reign of Perez Musharaf. If Pakhtuns register their votes and get domicile etc then they are the biggest threat to the monopoly of MQM. Transparency of census is also blamed in Karachi. It is war of power. :chilli:

Blood of poor people waters the interests of rich, because its cheapest source to get haughty benefits. :flame:

MQM was, is and will remain in clear dominance over the city. who told you that it created monopoly in Mush era?? That was golden era of MQM i.e. Mustafa Kamal as City Mayor, his works were not limited to MQM areas only.

old dream of Jinah pur with slight change now comes in shape of HongKong and Singapore.

1) Yes, since MQM is out of govt. it is being screwed using ANP by PPP.
2) They have clear dominance in Karachi, no doubts.

rest, we dont even need to think about this, when karachi is major contributor towards Pakistan economy.

When will we realize that if we are killing any human being, we are killing not only him/ her but a complete family associated with that victim. Why don't we realize when we destroy property whether it may be Govt/ Individuals, you are destroying hard earned resource whose replacement may not be available/ provided and sufferers will only be the general public (All citizens).
I am from Karachi and am proud of this city and feel really sad when I hear any bad things about it & its poor citizens.
No one is interested nor cares about the city and its citizens. On seeing even some of our Pakistani brethrens comments, it appears that they are enjoying the show (Such a Sadist mentality). All the political parties are just interested in point scoring - WHY? & not saving the city & its citizens. Where are the security agencies/ Why they can't apprehand the terrorists? If they are sincere to the nation, than Karachi & its citizens are also Pakistani's like any other part of Pakistan. All culprits must be caught without any discrimination & must be shown in front of media and proofs should be presented about them as to which party they belong to and what & who is behind/ supporting them. No excuses for judicial implications since sorry to say everyone knows how efficient & unbiased our regulatory authorities are. We can only pray. May Allah guide, help & protect us all.

Thanks

1) Your not from Karachi, never will be even in your dreams.
2) You don't know anythig about Karachi or MQM
3) You grew up in front of PTV and following government propaganda that MQM wants to make a 'Jinnhapur"
4) Jinnahpur theory was debunked after the Army came out and said Jinnahpur was a false conspiracy the army and government made to kill thousands of innocent Karachiites of a particular ethnic group
5) Your a terrorist and Khilafat sympathizer which basically means your not mentally fit to understand what I just said.

MQM was, is and will remain in clear dominance over the city. who told you that it created monopoly in Mush era?? That was golden era of MQM i.e. Mustafa Kamal as City Mayor, his works were not limited to MQM areas only.

At I am to lazy right now, please google about development work of MQM.

In mush era MQM terrorists got training in South Africa (check interview of Ajmal Qasab). it was possible in mush era that there was not strict check on sea routes.

Huge ammunition was accumulated in that era as well.

If ANP brings arms from KPK then it would be failure of LEA but when MQM brings arms via sea route then?

1) Your not from Karachi, never will be even in your dreams.
2) You don't know anythig about Karachi or MQM
3) You grew up in front of PTV and following government propaganda that MQM wants to make a 'Jinnhapur"
4) Jinnahpur theory was debunked after the Army came out and said Jinnahpur was a false conspiracy the army and government made to kill thousands of innocent Karachiites of a particular ethnic group
5) Your a terrorist and Khilafat sympathizer which basically means your not mentally fit to understand what I just said.

You must have watched this video thousands of time. But I'll share it again and again at every forum. I am not representing ANP but I am stanch supporter of Pakhtun rights. Kill those workers of ANP who are culprits but why they are killing innocent Pakhtuns who are laborers, chai wala etc ????

Pakhtuns are pro-Pakistani, they are and they will lay their lives for motherland and they did in History.

Last edited by a moderator:
At I am to lazy right now, please google about development work of MQM.

In mush era MQM terrorists got training in South Africa (check interview of Ajmal Qasab). it was possible in mush era that there was not strict check on sea routes.

Huge ammunition was accumulated in that era as well.

If ANP brings arms from KPK then it would be failure of LEA but when MQM brings arms via sea route then?

Why should i google for Karachi devp. I am myself witness of the same. Oooh you were with Ajmal Kasab while getting training?

Why should i google for Karachi devp. I am myself witness of the same. Oooh you were with Ajmal Kasab while getting training?

Arguments for the sake of arguments? if you have reasonable reply then come forward.

Back
Top Bottom