What's new

Karachi world's least expensive city to live in

hahahah, and what's you point? :P

The point is that not only Karachi is dangerous to live in but your Mumbai even your capital Delhi is also a very dangerous place to live in. You trolls don't see that your country is not a peaceful country and you are pointing a finger on others.

Bobby I think you don't know that people also get killed in mumbai. Isn't it?
I am a resident of Bombay now mumbai ,there r isolated incidents but they r very less,It is nothing Compared to the ethnic & political voilence in Karachi which is going for more then 5 decades

if you remain alive in Karachi :D

If you are Middle class or rich and avoid political turf wars then you are chilling in Karachi. Only problem is load shedding. Most of the people dying in Karachi are MQM, PPP and ANP activists killing each other.

Karachi is for everyone...
for the rich as well as for the poor.....

I am a resident of Bombay now mumbai ,there r isolated incidents but they r very less,It is nothing Compared to the ethnic & political voilence in Karachi which is going for more then 5 decades

We are not talking about your small few houses town in Mumbai. Isn't voilence going on in Mumbai from decades? I think you don't know that your Delhi and Mumbai are among the dangerous cities of the world.
As far as Karachi is concerned it is not entirely dangerous but some parts of Karachi are dangerous. Still 10% of Pakistanis live in Karachi and they are living because they know that they will pay Bhatta to gangs and can live happily like the way businessmens do in Mumbai. And if you look at Karachi today then the current situation of Karachi according to Law N order is much better then the previous one before Rangers operation.

You guys always arrive and trolls but you don't know that Karachi is not even in top 10 dangerous cities in the world according to homicide rate per 1,00,000 inhabitants. I admit that there is killings of people in Karachi named as "target killing" but it is also in Mumbai Isn't it? It is also in others parts of the world even in US people get killed.

Karachi is dangerous because of the fights going on between gangs but is dangerous only killing people? What about rape rates in Delhi? What about crime rate in Mumbai? What about rape rate in Mizoram? You always arrive here and troll and say about Karachi. okay, Let's say we have Karachi as a violent city but what about mumbai? or your capital Delhi? or mizoram the place where rape rate in india is the most? You guys should first enhance yourself then humiliate someone else.

Last edited:
We are not talking about your small few houses town in Mumbai. Isn't voilence going on in Mumbai from decades? I think you don't know that your Delhi and Mumbai are among the dangerous cities of the world.
As far as Karachi is concerned it is not entirely dangerous but some parts of Karachi are dangerous. Still 10% of Pakistanis live in Karachi and they are living because they know that they will pay Bhatta to gangs and can live happily like the way businessmens do in Mumbai. And if you look at Karachi today then the current situation of Karachi according to Law N order is much better then the previous one before Rangers operation.

You guys always arrive and trolls but you don't know that Karachi is not even in top 10 dangerous cities in the world according to homicide rate per 1,00,000 inhabitants. I admit that there is killings of people in Karachi named as "target killing" but it is also in Mumbai Isn't it? It is also in others parts of the world even in US people get killed.

Karachi is dangerous because of the fights going on between gangs but is dangerous only killing people? What about rape rates in Delhi? What about crime rate in Mumbai? What about rape rate in Mizoram? You always arrive here and troll and say about Karachi. okay, Let's say we have Karachi as a violent city but what about mumbai? or your capital Delhi? or mizoram the place where rape rate in india is the most? You guys should first enhance yourself then humiliate someone else.
I do read yr newspapers,what about the political voilence between MQM & ANP,has been going on for more then 5 decades . U have Altaf Huessien calling the shots from London & threatening rival political parties, Many of the political rivals r killed & their bodies r dumped in gunny bags.u have ethnic voilence betwen Sunni & Shias.I have read about Taliban & TTP having their presence in Karachi. What about the Karachi airport attack by IMU. U have emabssies bombed. What about the attack on French citizens in Karachi.

I have lived in Bombay right from birth. Our crime rate is much lesser then Karachi

Land prices in Mumbai r the highest in asia,so it is the only rich who can buy houses. Many poor families have already left due to high accomodation costs & settle some other place. Yes there is voilence but it has decreased, Most of the voilence is done by poor ppl & people from the lower strata of the society.
Can U give me the source that Mumbai is the most dangerous place. How may International cricket teams have visited karachi in the last 7 years. Let me tell u if Bombay is the dangerous place then foreign cricket team wont't vist

About Mizoram,How many rapes case have u heard in Mizoram.

I do read yr newspapers,what about the political voilence between MQM & ANP,has been going on for more then 5 decades . U have Altaf Huessien calling the shots from London & threatening rival political parties, Many of the political rivals r killed & their bodies r dumped in gunny bags.u have ethnic voilence betwen Sunni & Shias.I have read about Taliban & TTP having their presence in Karachi. What about the Karachi airport attack by IMU. U have emabssies bombed. What about the attack on French citizens in Karachi.

I have lived in Bombay right from birth. Our crime rate is much lesser then Karachi

Land prices in Mumbai r the highest in asia,so it is the only rich who can buy houses. Many poor families have already left due to high accomodation costs & settle some other place. Yes there is voilence but it has decreased, Most of the voilence is done by poor ppl & people from the lower strata of the society.
Can U give me the source that Mumbai is the most dangerous place. How may International cricket teams have visited karachi in the last 7 years. Let me tell u if Bombay is the dangerous place then foreign cricket team wont't vist

About Mizoram,How many rapes case have u heard in Mizoram.

What about your PM who is the killer of thousands of people in Gujrat and is now sitting as your PM? This is your democracy?
You talk about TTP. Let me tell you that your agency named as RAW is assisting TTP. Isn't it?

What about that famous Mumbai attacks? Isn't there terrorism in india?

About Mizoram you don't know that it is a place in India with the highest rape rates. Search something first.

You guys don't respect womans in your nation, rape them, kill them and telling us that our city is not safe to live in. If our 1 city is not safe to live in then your entire country is not safe for womens to live in.

You are basically a fool who don't know that In Asia Dubai is the most expensive place to buy real estate.

You guys are talking about violence? What your Army is doing in Jammu Kashmir from decades? You guys should be ashamed of yourself while talking about violence.

What about Shiv Sinha? the extremist indian party doing extremism from years? Before pointing fingers see yourself.

About Delhi and Mumbai your own newspapers and surveys companies stated that it's one of the most dangerous cities specially for womens.

But it is also one of dangerous and lawless cities in world !!! Courtesy to our people and our govt

If you are Middle class or rich and avoid political turf wars then you are chilling in Karachi. Only problem is load shedding. Most of the people dying in Karachi are MQM, PPP and ANP activists killing each other.

Yes, that is correct.
And I think for the last couple of years Karachi's security situation has improved a lot and I think that is because, in Karachi's context, the neutral PMLN govt had started a security operation which is being tacitly welcomed by both PPP, MQM and ANP.
PS. The winters in Karachi are gold.

What about your PM who is the killer of thousands of people in Gujrat and is now sitting as your PM? This is your democracy?
Gujarat hapened in 2002,it was a accidental voilence.So far none of the Indian courts have Mr. Narendra Modi guilty.
A person in guilty unless he is convicted in court. In Pakistan every year is like 2002,more ppl have been killed in Pakistan then elsewhere,I can challenge you on that. More then 50,000 ppl have been killed due to war on terror. What about sectarian voilence between sunni and shias, Every fortnight (15 days) there is a attack on a Shia mosque. Some of the recent ones are Peshawar,Rawalpindi,Shikarpur(Sindh). In Rawalpindi Sunnis & Shias were throwing rocks & stones on each other mosques during Moharram.What about the political voilence between MQM & Sindh.In short ethnic & political voilence has been going on for a long time,ppl are being killed with impunity.judges r seeking asylum in foreign countries.Yr How many International cricket teams have visited Pakistan in the recent years,what about the attack on International mountain climbers in Gilgit. I read a recent article on Extremist leaders in Pakistan on DAWN. Infact the new crop of Extremist leaders r far more ruthless then the old ones,for eg the recent Peshawar carnage

You talk about TTP. Let me tell you that your agency named as RAW is assisting TTP. Isn't it?
TTP is a recent organization which was created by ISI for some strategic depth in Kashmir & Afghanistan. Who gave them arms,training. TTP is just a extension of Taliban. Even poliitcal leaders r supporting leaders of banned organization.Recently I saw a video of Rana Sanullah moving in a jeep with LEJ leaders. TTP wants Shaira all over Pakistan. There r hundreds of Extremist & Militant organization in Pakistan,many of them were activley involved in Afghan Soviet war. Many of the Extremist & radical were given free passports,citizenship,many even made Pakistan their second home

What about that famous Mumbai attacks? Isn't there terrorism in india?.
The Mumbai attack happened in 2008,seven years back. On the other hand more then 50,000 ppl due to war on terror(WOT) since 2002,u don't even give 2 hoots to it. What about the Marriot Hotel bombing by Taliabn suicide bombers. Nothing is safe in Pakistan,yr arm posts r attacked & so yr police stations,Embassies r bombed, Schools,colleges,religious places of worship,public places r routinley attacked

About Mizoram you don't know that it is a place in India with the highest rape rates. Search something first.
Source Please.

You guys don't respect womans in your nation, rape them, kill them and telling us that our city is not safe to live in. If our 1 city is not safe to live in then your entire country is not safe for womens to live in.
There r countries (America,Sweden,South Africa)which have more rape cases then India,don't talk on respect,stupid. In fact the rape figures of India would be pale in comparrison.I have searched,the situation is not that alarming,

You are basically a fool who don't know that In Asia Dubai is the most expensive place to buy real estate.
U r the most stupid fellow with the IQ of a toddler. Do they give citizenship to foreginers in Dubai,forget buying real estate. Only a stupid foreigner will buy property. Tommorow if they kick you out,what will u do will the property.
We have a office in Dubai,everything there is on rent.Dubai is a free port
During past years, government doesn’t allow foreigners to buy free hold of Dubai properties.
Due to great interest of foreign investors in Real Estate Dubai the Crown Prince of Dubai named Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, announces a new Dubai property law that enables foreigners to free hold leases of Dubai property for unlimited time period. They get permission to apply for 10 to 99 years leases in specific areas. Buying an asset is a complex process for foreign investors and buyers In Duba

You guys are talking about violence? What your Army is doing in Jammu Kashmir from decades? You guys should be ashamed of yourself while talking about violence.
The Balcoh problem is similar to the Kashmir problem,the only thing is what happens in Balcohistan is Indian sponsored terrorism while the same in Kashmir is freedom struggle. The Baloch freedom struggle is going on right from 1948,More then 5 wars have been fought. First it was Nawab AkbarBugti & now Brahma Bugti,one goes another comes. Why r Baloch activists kidnapped,tortured & killed. What about the 1971 Bangladesh war

What about Shiv Sinha? the extremist indian party doing extremism from years? Before pointing fingers see yourself.
In Pakistan there r no extremist organization who talk hatred about India,everything is one sided

About Delhi and Mumbai your own newspapers and surveys companies stated that it's one of the most dangerous cities specially for womens.
Accha this is news for me,please quote the source. Why r foregin companies investing in India just for fun & frolic. Some of the foreign companies have invested millions of dollars in India,they r not fools like you.I will be running out of space if I type the names of foreign companies investing in India,some of the foreign companies have also started manfacturing their products

U have Obama visiting India twice. Before that Bill Clinton,even Bill gates has visited India,u have Steve Jobs(Apple Promoter). So many foreign dignatories are coming to India unlike Pakistan, u have Kate Winset,Robert De Niro,chuck Norris,Paris Hilton,Enrique Iglesias,Arnold Schwarzenegger,Steven Spielberg,Leonardo DiCaprio, the list is endless . For eg Shane Warne is the Royal Ambassador for Rajasthan. Forget foreign dignatories,On the other hand not a single International cricket team has visited Pakistan since 2008. Recently some 30 International mountain climbers were shot dead in Gilgit

Last edited:
Gujarat hapened in 2002,it was a accidental voilence.So far none of the Indian courts have Mr. Narendra Modi guilty.
A person in guilty unless he is convicted in court. In Pakistan every year is like 2002,more ppl have been killed in Pakistan then elsewhere,I can challenge you on that. More then 50,000 ppl have been killed due to war on terror. What about sectarian voilence between sunni and shias, Every fortnight (15 days) there is a attack on a Shia mosque. Some of the recent ones are Peshawar,Rawalpindi,Shikarpur(Sindh). In Rawalpindi Sunnis & Shias were throwing rocks & stones on each other mosques during Moharram.What about the political voilence between MQM & Sindh.In short ethnic & political voilence has been going on for a long time,ppl are being killed with impunity.judges r seeking asylum in foreign countries.Yr How many International cricket teams have visited Pakistan in the recent years,what about the attack on International mountain climbers in Gilgit. I read a recent article on Extremist leaders in Pakistan on DAWN. Infact the new crop of Extremist leaders r far more ruthless then the old ones,for eg the recent Peshawar carnage

TTP is a recent organization which was created by ISI for some strategic depth in Kashmir & Afghanistan. Who gave them arms,training. TTP is just a extension of Taliban. Even poliitcal leaders r supporting leaders of banned organization.Recently I saw a video of Rana Sanullah moving in a jeep with LEJ leaders. TTP wants Shaira all over Pakistan. There r hundreds of Extremist & Militant organization in Pakistan,many of them were activley involved in Afghan Soviet war. Many of the Extremist & radical were given free passports,citizenship,many even made Pakistan their second home

The Mumbai attack happened in 2008,seven years back. On the other hand more then 50,000 ppl due to war on terror(WOT) since 2002,u don't even give 2 hoots to it. What about the Marriot Hotel bombing by Taliabn suicide bombers. Nothing is safe in Pakistan,yr arm posts r attacked & so yr police stations,Embassies r bombed, Schools,colleges,religious places of worship,public places r routinley attacked

Source Please.

There r countries (America,Sweden,South Africa)which have more rape cases then India,don't talk on respect,stupid. In fact the rape figures of India would be pale in comparrison.I have searched,the situation is not that alarming,

U r the most stupid fellow with the IQ of a toddler. Do they give citizenship to foreginers in Dubai,forget buying real estate. Only a stupid foreigner will buy property. Tommorow if they kick you out,what will u do will the property.
We have a office in Dubai,everything there is on rent.Dubai is a free port
During past years, government doesn’t allow foreigners to buy free hold of Dubai properties.
Due to great interest of foreign investors in Real Estate Dubai the Crown Prince of Dubai named Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, announces a new Dubai property law that enables foreigners to free hold leases of Dubai property for unlimited time period. They get permission to apply for 10 to 99 years leases in specific areas. Buying an asset is a complex process for foreign investors and buyers In Duba

The Balcoh problem is similar to the Kashmir problem,the only thing is what happens in Balcohistan is Indian sponsored terrorism while the same in Kashmir is freedom struggle. The Baloch freedom struggle is going on right from 1948,More then 5 wars have been fought. First it was Nawab AkbarBugti & now Brahma Bugti,one goes another comes. Why r Baloch activists kidnapped,tortured & killed. What about the 1971 Bangladesh war

In Pakistan there r no extremist organization who talk hatred about India,everything is one sided

Accha this is news for me,please quote the source. Why r foregin companies investing in India just for fun & frolic. Some of the foreign companies have invested millions of dollars in India,they r not fools like you.I will be running out of space if I type the names of foreign companies investing in India,some of the foreign companies have also started manfacturing their products

U have Obama visiting India twice. Before that Bill Clinton,even Bill gates has visited India,u have Steve Jobs(Apple Promoter). So many foreign dignatories are coming to India unlike Pakistan, u have Kate Winset,Robert De Niro,chuck Norris,Paris Hilton,Enrique Iglesias,Arnold Schwarzenegger,Steven Spielberg,Leonardo DiCaprio, the list is endless . For eg Shane Warne is the Royal Ambassador for Rajasthan. Forget foreign dignatories,On the other hand not a single International cricket team has visited Pakistan since 2008. Recently some 30 International mountain climbers were shot dead in Gilgit

So you guys get happy if Obama visits India? Do you know that on his visit your terrorist/killer of thousand of people PM told him that Pakistan is creating terrorism but Obama presented a proof in front of him and told him that your Raw is helping TTP and our army chief gave that proof to your uncle Obama.

On 23rd March you guys will see Superpower Chinese PM here in Pakistan and it will be his second visit becuase in May 2013 he arrived in Pakistan. We have around 45$ billion Mou's signed by Chinese president and on his visit there will be clear agreement signed in and you guys will see that and cry as always.

Do you know that your PM wasn't allowed to visit USA before? What is the reason for that? You should search that and you will find a very nice answer for that.

As far as Gujrat incident is concerned everyone here on PDF knows that who kill them even your Indian news channels made this news world-famous.

You guys consider yourself a democracy and what is your ruling party doing with minorities like Christians and Muslims in India. Shame on such nasty democracy.

Not only rapes but your country doesn't even respect women that's why your country contains the most number of poor people because without women involved in prosperity of a country, a country can't become successful. The most number of illiterate people are in your country.

In percentage there is 12.9% people living below poverty line in Pakistan and 21%+ living below the poverty line in India. It's worldbank data.

Your country have the most number of AIDS people and is spreading AIDS in the entire world. In 2011 1,30,000 people died due to AIDS in india and it's wikipedia data and is available on their website.

TTP is always funded by RAW, your uncle Obama told that to your PM as well.

Not only rapes are high in India but womens are not even respected. Your Bollywood actors have to march on roads with people to stop rape cases in your country. Mumbai and Delhi are amongst dangerous cities in the world specially for womens. Isn't there extortionist groups in your country? Isn't there target killing in India? Till now hundred of thousands of people got murdered in India, do you know that? It's because of the poor Law n Order situation there.

As far as foreign investment is concerned you don't know that Chinese president is coming on 23rd March and we have 45$ billion Mou's signed as well. Work was started on projects in pakistan and investment is being made by China.
For instance, do you know what is Pak-China economic corridor on why your experts are crying and trying to stop china on it?

Who is investing in India? If you guys are getting that much investment then why you was not able to reduce poverty faster then Pakistan?

Dubai doesn't give nationality so that means that Mumbai is the most expensive in terms of Real estate? You are a vixen, a dull minded moron who is indirectly saying that if a country doesn't give citizenship then it's not considered a country/city.

What about the terrorism in India? Doesn't people get killed there?

As far as Kashmir is concerned there is no problem. You guys are forcefully trying to get complete Kashmir but still are not able to do so because Azad Kashmir is being protected by Pak Army and will not give you a single piece of land of Azad Kashmir. Every year Jammu Kashmir people get killed because of your army presence there. You guys always kill poor kashmiris and you are talking about terrorism?

So you consider a country worth because of cricket? There is no cricket in China then what does that mean? There is no cricket in US then what does that mean?

India is a country where 1 of every 3 childrens are suffering from malnourished and it was stated by UNICEF.

What from years Shin Sinha is doing in India? Even the people you love the most actors got jailed because of accused involvement in terrorism. Your PM is also involved in it.

I have much to write about your country but I guess it's much for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom