What's new

Karachi Violence

somebozo; sir,
I would really like to differ with you here!
We are talking about serious & voilent organIzed crimes, & I don't belive , it can vanished. In 24 hours, or just on 1 phone call, it needs serious & partial intell, infilltration , special training , special weapons,longtime comitment,impartial law introduction, & impartial investigations!
Let just have a reality check, how many policemens were appionted in karachi, police stations ! Who cAn fire a single shot with a pistol, on the target , out of 10 bullets?
How many karachi, policemen can run 100 metters?
How many of the karachi cops can use a computers?

Just try these questions, & check the answers, I hope you will understand, that no has the magic stIck to clean this mess in 24 hours?
So, plz let's just think,& see things with the mirror of reality!
Thanks for the reply!

Sor, please do not defend policeman, they are also vermin and cause of instability in Karachi.

Sor, please do not defend policeman, they are also vermin and cause of instability in Karachi.
Icewolf,dear, sir!
Plz read carefully, my post !
I am not defending, police, I Am pointing my fingers on their disablities!

Let just have a reality check, how many policemens were appionted in karachi, police stations ! Who cAn fire a single shot with a pistol, on the target , out of 10 bullets?
How many karachi, policemen can run 100 metters?
How many of the karachi cops can use a computers?

who is behind the drug mafia?? MQM?, who is behind transport mafia? MQM??, who is behind land mafia? MQM? who is behind the robberies? behind the weapon mafia?, who is behind al asif square occupation and sorab goth occupation? MQM?,most of the weapons come from tribal area and dont tell me ANP has nothing to do with it

these crybabies jazbati , PTI , fundo supporters cannot get it , they cant stop their usual rants ... karachietes and MQM esp must kick out or lock all these horse shitty groups like talibani dogs , groups of punjabi taliban , raccoon of this newly formed difa e pakistan (JUD, JI, ASWJ,SSP) ... + all religious parties.

The strategic asests are kept in this city far away from home by the deep state so that their black economy keeps running ... MQM should demand immediate expulsion of rangers and send them to guard the borders instead

these crybabies jazbati , PTI , fundo supporters cannot get it , they cant stop their usual rants ... karachietes and MQM esp must kick out or lock all these horse shitty groups like talibani dogs , groups of punjabi taliban , raccoon of this newly formed difa e pakistan (JUD, JI, ASWJ,SSP) ... + all religious parties.

The strategic asests are kept in this city far away from home by the deep state so that their black economy keeps running ... MQM should demand immediate expulsion of rangers and send them to guard the borders instead
sorry dear fellows!
but it seems, that you guys are not getting it!
criminals are criminals, they can be from every where, from any groups, or any political party, as long as they are safe?
sory to say but , like others you guys keep talking politics, we all know our politics is real dirty bussiness of running of a govt, but thts not the issue here? right!

just think about that , why our govt gave AK47s to police, if you are a policemen, & you have to run 100 meters, to catch a mobile phone snatcher, would it be ezy, for you to carry & aim your AK47, s on a bike riding criminal? surly answer would be no!
just think about , why dont our higher police officials, can fire a single bullet on a hanging , target?
why dont, our police stops gambling dens?
the thread, is all about , how to combat crimes in karachi? its not about who is doing what, its about what we are doing about, to clean the criminals, & crimes.
also, why our police is lacking , & seems power less against criminals , who are more efficiant, in creating thier crimes!
plz think positive, dont think me wrong, but plz stay with topic!
we cant get a angel from , god to clean karachi, from criminals, we have to think & do it , by ourselves?:azn:

Well rehman malik, is in town, he went to layari, police raided the area & police is saying 65% area is bieng clreared off , from crimes! & criminals?
Well, according to media reports, that's a hard justice ,kind of show from PPPzb group. & that's it,other reports all, bhatta & street crimes are connected , from the central karachi prison, 15 hardcore inmaTes are involved in these, voilent crimes but still, nothing has been changed, just because of political point gainging,that's main reason of every baD happening, in pakistan & that's. Why democrazy is the un govrnable system for pakistan.

Any how crime fighting,in karachi is not , imposible but, we have to think ourself intersts , & our political intersts!

Well, jst look it!
No one on this thread , even writes about , to ammending of laws, for the freedom of the police from the hands of powerfull elite, of our country, our province, & our city ,what's happening to us as a nation, this the most serious, issue we, are looking At but, stll. People here on this thread, keep bashing each others?

Is this is good?
Is this is a reAl solution?
Today police caught 3 criminAls, who kiddnaped a 13 yeArs boy, for rAnsome, but theY fAilled to get ransom , & killed the boy! Sadly police recovered the boys body!
So, for the Peoples, who thinks, our police is all evil , cApture of the Kiddnappers & recovry Of the boy,s body ! Should be seen as aa miricAle? Or not!
Well, even this police , which was made crupt & under equiped, untrAinned, by the rulling class of our Country, Still there. Are peoples , Peoples who, likeS to stAnD & deliver, & that's the neeD of hour, to cleAn the criminals & crime from karachi!

To fix karachi you have to first flush the mafia called MQM..a city controlled by world largest criminal organisation can never be free of crimes!

MQM always cries for merit and credibility but under MQM tenure I was the most uneducated "bhaiyas" manning Karachi police recruited right from the crime dens of lallu khet..

Hey Bozo, I thought the " Bhaiyas " were much better educated than the " Paindoos " in the police force.

Hey Bozo, I thought the " Bhaiyas " were much better educated than the " Paindoos " in the police force.

Pakistanisage
You aren't looking anything else, only putting more feul to fire !right
I mean you, are not doing your job properly ,even as, a responsible member of the forum, pointing fingers on each other will not solve, the issue of bhatta & its related street crimes, what ever your thoughts are, they only create hate &hate wIll genrate more crimes in the end?
So dear , friend let's stop flaming hate, let's help each other & hounnor each other & lets Fight crime togather, let's just understand , this. Any criminal who kiddnaps , bhaiyas son, paindoos son, lala,s son, & demand ransom, is a criminal, & we all should do something , against that criminal!
Very frist thing , we need to fight bhatta & street crimes, is our UNITY.
Hope get my point,
Thanks for reply

Its happening now, I mean the action has been tAken by the forces, but Again its waste of mOney, yesterday, asif zardari was in KarAchi, chAiring meetings, & anouncment was , that he is going to monitor the situation by himself, lee market, layari,areas bieng under siege & raids had been , conducted bt, peoples of that area, stArt throwing petrol bombs, & stones at police!!
What a crazy ,situation its become now, its not what was needed, frisT rehman broke the news, & let the bigger criminals run away, so we can clearly, see what kind of opreation cleAnup , was that!
Plz bring in your views, into this thread, bt stay away taking politIcal sides.
Thanks

Four including Malir Bar former president killed in Karachi violence
By: NNI | March 24, 2012, 5:51 pm |

At least four persons including former President of Malir Bar and his son were killed in separate incidents in different localities of the city on Saturday.
Two cops were injured in firing on vehicle of the security squad of the MQM-Haqiqi leader Afaq Ahmed. The police arrested five suspects during search operation.
According to police, unidentified gunmen opened fire at the vehicle of Malir Bar's former president Salahuddin near Azadi Chowk area while he was on his way to office along with his son Ali Raza leaving both of them critically injured.
The injured were rushed to hospital where both of them succumbed to their wounds.
The attackers fled the scene after committing dual murder.
Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah, Chief Justice Sindh High Court Justice Mushir Alam and Sindh Interior Minister Manzoor Wasan condemned the incident and ordered immediate arrest of the killers.
Separately, two persons were killed and two others injured when a car turned turtle after hitting an electric pole while attempting to save a motorcyclist at Sharah-e-Faisal. One among the people killed was identified as Anas while the injured including Zaryab and Osama.
The bodies and injured were shifted to hospital for medico-legal requirements.
Meanwhile, two policemen were injured when armed men opened fire at a vehicle of security squad of MQM-Haqiqi chief Afaq Ahmed in Landhi 89 area of Karachi. The security squad was on its way to refuel the vehicle when it came under attack.
The West Zone police apprehended five accused and recovered arms from their possession during door-to-door search operation in Bukhari Colony, Katti Pahari and Muhmmadpur areas of Orangi Town.

So,the bhatta , mafia & the criminals, are trying to , trun the police operation Agist the goverment! CriminAls Are doing well , I guss, bt they don't relilize, that
OpeAration is being conducted. BecAuse , of the instructions govt is getting from army?
Gen.zAheer ul islam, now the acting dg ISI , knows what's going on in karAchi!

Four including Malir Bar former president killed in Karachi violence
By: NNI | March 24, 2012, 5:51 pm |

At least four persons including former President of Malir Bar and his son were killed in separate incidents in different localities of the city on Saturday.
Two cops were injured in firing on vehicle of the security squad of the MQM-Haqiqi leader Afaq Ahmed. The police arrested five suspects during search operation.
According to police, unidentified gunmen opened fire at the vehicle of Malir Bar's former president Salahuddin near Azadi Chowk area while he was on his way to office along with his son Ali Raza leaving both of them critically injured.
The injured were rushed to hospital where both of them succumbed to their wounds.
The attackers fled the scene after committing dual murder.
Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah, Chief Justice Sindh High Court Justice Mushir Alam and Sindh Interior Minister Manzoor Wasan condemned the incident and ordered immediate arrest of the killers.
Separately, two persons were killed and two others injured when a car turned turtle after hitting an electric pole while attempting to save a motorcyclist at Sharah-e-Faisal. One among the people killed was identified as Anas while the injured including Zaryab and Osama.
The bodies and injured were shifted to hospital for medico-legal requirements.
Meanwhile, two policemen were injured when armed men opened fire at a vehicle of security squad of MQM-Haqiqi chief Afaq Ahmed in Landhi 89 area of Karachi. The security squad was on its way to refuel the vehicle when it came under attack.
The West Zone police apprehended five accused and recovered arms from their possession during door-to-door search operation in Bukhari Colony, Katti Pahari and Muhmmadpur areas of Orangi Town.

So,the bhatta , mafia & the criminals, are trying to , trun the police operation Agist the goverment! CriminAls Are doing well , I guss, bt they don't relilize, that
OpeAration is being conducted. BecAuse , of the instructions govt is getting from army?
Gen.zAheer ul islam, now the acting dg ISI , knows what's going on in karAchi!

Over 16,000 arms licences issued in six months

“There are already a number of people who have arms licences but street crimes

KARACHI, March 24: As Interior Minister Rahman Malik announced a quick and easy process for the issuance of arms licences to traders amid growing extortion threats, critics said more than 16,000 arms licences issued during the first six months of Sindh Home Minister Manzoor Wasan in office hardly helped bring down the crime rate but definitely increased the number of arms in Karachi.

The data acquired by Dawn showed that the home minister had been generous enough to give a nod for the issuance of 16,631 arms licences between July 2011 — when he took charge of the office — and mid-January 2012. By now the number of licences would definitely have gone above 20,000, said officials.

“I assure you a quick and easy arms licence process,” Interior Minister Rahman Malik told a group of traders the other day.

“Please don’t go for strike calls but fight the extortion menace along with the government. For this purpose, I assure you of all possible assistance — whether it’s arms licence or police security.”

The announcement lifted the hopes of traders a little. They say the extortion threats in every part of the city has jumped manifold over the past couple of months. Yet they believe that rather than arming the traders, the government and the law-enforcement agencies have a role to play to cap the incidents for once and all.

“There are already a number of people who have arms licences but street crimes continue to rise, people are murdered and extortion complaints are increasing with each passing day,” said Ateeq Meer of the All Karachi Tajir Ittehad. The traders’ alliance had given a strike call against extortion activities bringing the city life to a standstill on March 17. The strike was also backed by political parties, including the Muttahida Qaumi Movement, a partner in the PPP-led coalition government.

Mr Meer said: “It’s a good gesture on the part of the government to allow traders to have arms licences in a quick and easy way, but it’s certainly not a permanent solution. After all traders are not supposed to pull out pistols and start a gunfight with extortionists. It can be a part of the solution but not the solution.”

His analysis appeared to be in line with home department figures of crime and arms licences as both went up in recent months.

In July last year when Mr Wasan took charge, the home department issued only 20 licences. However, the number of arms licences applications accepted the following month jumped to 542. It dropped a little in September when 426 licences were issued, but there was an upsurge in the figures the following months with 1,426 arms licences issued in October, 3,987 in November and 6,565 in December. During the first half of January, as many as 3,665 licences were issued and the figure was expected to increase further.

Thousands of arms licences being issued every month shows that there is already an ‘easy and quick’ process in place that doesn’t come as a ‘healthy sign’ for many critics.

“Arms, licensed or unlicensed, should be discouraged,” said Nazim F. Haji, the founding chief of the Citizens-Police Liaison Committee (CPLC).

“We have a real issue of criminal justice administration, which needs overhauling reforms and basic improvements.

“Free and easy arms licences to traders or any other segment of society will not work. Fix the real issues with the police, the judiciary and jails rather than finding shortcuts or makeup arrangements,” he said.

Breaking News.

KARACHI: Unknown gunmen opened fire outside a literary event in Karachi.

The shooting occurred near Do Talwar in Clifton. No loss of life was reported. The literary event was organised by the MQM and had local and international poets participating.

Meanwhile, DawnNews quoted MQM leader Wasay Jalil who said that*the situation was under control and the event has resumed.

its just 4 hours before guys, another thing, I must report-is clashes between 2 inmates in karachi central prison, 1 prisoner iS dead, my guss is there are some of criminals inside prison, who are doing or arranging ransom, & kiddnapping4 to get the bhatta mafia , doing the dirty job, I hearD rehman malik, a day before that, this all bhatta mafia, was bieng assisted , by 15 inmAtes of the KCP!
I guSs , opreation clean up is requried, to catch cell phones from , inmates of KCP , & shouid have a scaning check ups,for cops who are working there, I also think that , our IB has done good job, in past 2 days, with the help of some of our guys from MI, I will keep updating this thread,till some our hounrable mates on the forum can get blood, transfution, so there blood , becomes red, it seems , right now they are serviving on white blood?
So guyS if you love, ur country, come on share some thing here, any intell, any names , anything which can help , karachi, THE HEART OF PAKISTAN, getting rid of theses scumbags, out of our. World.
ThAnks
Reply plz, break the silince of fear! We can do that! Plz remember, this a criminal is criminal , he. Don't belongs to any politicAl party, any group or any languge, any sect & he doesn't desrved any sympathy!

:pakistan::cheers:Karachi: 9 suspects held as Lyari crackdown

KARACHI: The personnel of the Anti-Extremism Cell (AEC) of the Crime Investigation Department, in a raid in Lyari on Monday, arrested nine members of the banned People’s Aman Committee (PAC) allegedly involved in heinous crimes and recovered arms from their possession.

On Sunday night many of the gambling and drug dens operated by the Lyari gangsters were demolished by the AEC. The Sindh government, while taking notice of the ongoing gang war in Lyari Town had named SSP Mohammed Aslam Khan of the AEC to crack down on those who had been involved in creating a law and order situation.

SSP Khan had also been assigned to dismantle the network of the extortion mafia and also assist the area police in the operation against these elements. SSP Khan, talking to The News, said that after having received the directives he, along with his force, launched the crackdown on the criminal elements in Kalakot of Baghdadi area late on Saturday night. Police arrested nine suspects identified as Imran alias Kawaa, Rizwan, Ishtiaq alias Channa, Ijaz alias Chawala, Javed alias Jaida, Shoaib, Farhan, Sharif and Hanif after an encounter. The suspects were immediately moved to the investigation unit.

Police also recovered five Kalashnikovs, two repeater guns and two TT pistols from their possession.

SSP Khan alleged that the suspects were members of the banned PAC, and investigation revealed that they had been involved in cases of murder, attempted murder, kidnapping, extortion and other offences.

Meanwhile, the suspects were being interrogated when on Sunday evening news about the murder of a leader of the Katchi Rabita Committee (KRC) in Kalri police limits along with a KRC member and a police official came in.

The investigators went to Kalri area to preserve the evidence and also recording the statements of the eyewitnesses.

SSP Khan said that they also interrogated the above named suspects who disclosed to the police that a dispute had been going on with the KRC leader, Rasheed Katchi, and they had had a plan to kill him.

It was further disclosed by the suspects that the task to kill Rasheed Katchi had been given to Taj Mohammed alias Taju alias Ustad, Umer Katchi, Rashid Bengali, Abdul Jabbar alias Jeango and Jabbar Langra, and the accused thought that these people had killed Rasheed Katchi and two others.

SSP Khan said that on the disclosures by the held suspects, he, along with his team and personnel of the City Town of Karachi police, entered Lyari area and had it cordoned off. They raided Kalakot, Baghdadi and Kalri areas, but the accused were not present in their hideouts.

He added that he found many gambling and drug dens established near their hideouts for which he called bulldozers and had the gambling and drug dens demolished. During the search

Karachi: 9 suspects held as Lyari crackdown begins | Pakistan Criminal Records

Back
Top Bottom