What's new

Karachi Tops List of Cheapest Cities for Americans

you can't live without hate i thing you made by hate eat hate and sleep with hate and one day you will die with this hate. shame

agree with u
and these type of men wants that every person hate to another they don't like peace and because of these people our planet is disturbed

Last edited:
This survey only included cities where Amerucans have a substantial presence and also a plethora of existing companies. Read this part again.

For its 2010 cost of living report, Mercer surveyed 214 locations around the world in which multinational companies and international organizations have a presence or are looking to set up operations

This is the criteria used.

The survey covers 214 cities across five continents and measures the comparative cost of over 200 items in each location, including housing, transport, food, clothing, household goods and entertainment. New York is used as the base city for the index and all cities are compared against New York. The cost of housing – often the biggest expense for expats - plays an important part in determining where cities are ranked.

Do not go in details yet.
Just check the area of India and Pakistan. Than consider the above figures and give me an answer

I do not think Pakistan is overpopulated. If you just look in the media. The photos and videos from India shows huge number of people in streets. While Pakistani photos and video shows they are comparatively less crowded.

I do not think Pakistan is overpopulated. If you just look in the media. The photos and videos from India shows huge number of people in streets. While Pakistani photos and video shows they are comparatively less crowded.

There is no such thing called overpopulation. Even in a country with small population like 6 million may look overpopulated if 80% of the population are not productive and illiterate. On the other hand , a population with high density of highly productive, skilled and educated manpower is an asset for any country. HR development is the key issue here. Overpopulation is a term routinely used by right wing people to score political mileage in order to distract from the real issues. This right wing strategy works mainly in countries with low literacy rate and bad education standard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom