What's new

Karachi to Peshawar Bullet train: News & Updates

lol and you believe him....bullet trains .....a$$

ous bullet train pe khawaja saad rafique ko bhejna zara peshawar khusbu laga k :omghaha:

:omghaha: aur han train se wapis na bhejna........bus se bhejna latka latka k...:chilli:

no thnx we don't want that our next 20 genrations pay for our mistakes...so thanks for the compliment i think u guys should do that loan kind thing with russia...

Russia vaale 40 saal mein kaam karke dete hain. And that too ghatiya equipment :angry:

Nai mujay bullet train chaiyeh.This is the only thing i want from N league.I had never been to Karachi :(. I want bullet train ride from peshawar to karachi.

hey i am looking forward to this one. visiting peshawar with full speed. :P

Bullet train will cost more then our entire budget.
Just thing about it.

thousands of schools could be built with thousands of teachers employed.
In a country like Pakistan a bullet train is overkill.

Daft promise, this time, I hope he doesn't deliver on it.
What a waste of money and time.

It can be done on "BOO" (Build Operate Own) basis, if the political will exists.

That's true.

Can be done that way.

It can be done on "BOO" (Build Operate Own) basis, if the political will exists.

It's possible, but way over the top and unnecessary.
We can't maintain current railway, let alone bullet train.

Besides, there are plenty of areas where public spending is needed, would do far more good than a bullet train.

Besides, there are plenty of areas where public spending is needed, would do far more good than a bullet train.

The beauty of a BOO / BOT (Built Operate Transfer) venture is that the government spends "$0" - except the land they have to handover.

The BOO / BOT consortium would build it from scratch, maintain it and run it.

The revenue generated from the trains, would pay back the consortium over a 10 ~ 20 year period and thereafter depending on the initial model i.e BOO or BOT they would manage the trains for an additional "x" number of years which would be the consortiums profit.

Huge infrastructure projects like Railways, Hydro electric Dams, Airports & Sea Ports are fairly easy to finance and setup as PPP - Private Public Partnership because the revenues are huge. Political will and currency fluctuations are the biggest hurdles in such projects.

In short if Currency Fluctuation, political instability, and corruption are removed from the equation, there are a lot of institutions who would be willing to invest in such projects even today!

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

944649_258850410920006_368666762_n.jpg

artistic impression :omghaha:

lol miya sahab....you are promising for years to fulfil electricity deficiency yet still you are failed...!!
guys..............
miya sahab has promised to install bullet train...
but he didn't mention when...??
wait for another 100 years......in case if you are alive...

wedjahor.jpg

waiting for miya sahab's promise to be fulfilled...

He might actually deliver on his promise. As far as electricity requirement and past unfulfilled promises, then remember, he never completed his past two terms. Last time a military dictator kicked him out of office after barely two years.

So, let him start his term and we'll see ounth kiss karwat baithta hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom