What's new

Karachi Time Lapse

Karachi is a good city only bad apples polluting it

I don't know if I am wrong, the only time I have seen Karachi is through documentaries. But once violence has been pacified, the myriad of cultures in Karachi could be a selling point for tourists.

I think Karachi has 18 million people? which is insane. Bangalore and Chennai more than doubled their population in the last 10 years and their infrastructure is bursting at the seams.

Don't know how karachi manages with it's sea of humanity :o:

I don't know if I am wrong, the only time I have seen Karachi is through documentaries. But once violence has been pacified, the myriad of cultures in Karachi could be a selling point for tourists.

I think Karachi has 18 million people? which is insane. Bangalore and Chennai more than doubled their population in the last 10 years and their infrastructure is bursting at the seams.

Infrastructure is pretty alright in Karachi

What this city lacks is the violence free environment, once the hostilities are ceased the multifaceted culture would of course attract tourists. Violence hinders a great deal of development but still despite of all the odds, including massive population, the city is progressing though with the pace of a turtle.

What this city lacks is the violence free environment, once the hostilities are ceased the multifaceted culture would of course attract tourists. Violence hinders a great deal of development but still despite of all the odds, including massive population, the city is progressing though with the pace of a turtle.

Businessmen hardly care about Human rights, or democracy. what they want is stability.

Businessmen hardly care about Human rights, or democracy. what they want is stability.

Couldn't agree more on this.. Karachi lost a lot of business due to instability.

What caught my eye was that the sea looked quite clean at Karachi...we need to learn from this!!

Although I love my mumbai, the bay area is just nasty...some beaches are clean, but the mahim bay area is absolutely filthy!!
We need to make our beaches a selling point...

110% correct. Every major event, political games and other things kicking off, KSE takes a nice dive without holding it's breath.
Karachi has so much potential, it's unreal the kind of potential Karachi has.

Beautiful city of Karachi... Great video and music, thanks for sharing jungi.

My pleasure. :tup:

Couldn't agree more on this.. Karachi lost a lot of business due to instability.
Business was not lost. It was transferred to those who are responsible for creating law and order situation.

Back
Top Bottom