What's new

Karachi Time Lapse

Read on FB that this video took two years to be made.

@Ravi Nair - See if folks can present chaotic Karachi into something so beautiful, I am sure they can make any other Indian city look just as heavenly. :angel: The God's Own Country campaign in Keralam is a let down in comparison :angry:

@Ravi Nair - See if folks can present chaotic Karachi into something so beautiful, I am sure they can make any other Indian city look just as heavenly. :angel: The God's Own Country campaign in Keralam is a let down in comparison :angry:

They always did a piss poor job in promoting Kerala.

Great video btw :-)

Its hard to make cities full of dirty slums look heavenly.

the link is broken

can you please re-post the video.

an HD on Keralam will be mind blowing

Have you seen keralam? I think it is overrated to be honest.

link works for me?

Have you seen keralam? I think it is overrated to be honest.

link works for me?

the link does not work for me

Why do you think its over-rated? All those nice pictures of lush green areas, hills, and water-ways, coconuts, palm trees

the link does not work for me

Why do you think its over-rated? All those nice pictures of lush green areas, hills, and water-ways, coconuts, palm trees

I am a native of that place, I lived my first 14 years there. enjoy it while you can, Keralam is the fastest urbanising state in India, with 21.7% in the last 10 years.

I have seen a documentary on Karachi. It is a fascinating city with many cultures.

Back
Top Bottom