What's new

Karachi suffers Rs10bn single-day loss

So are you accepting the responsibility for Mumbai??

cheeky very cheeky!! you know he won't last long and will be banned soon but you preferred to still go ahead and take a cheap shot!!! typical indian:disagree: you know most pakistanis don't agree with his point of view!!

More than 40 people killed just because of one person what a shame ..... :angry:

More than 40 people killed just because of one person what a shame ..... :angry:

EmOtIoNaL Pakistanis yaar......... africa main agar koi kisi ko gaali nikaal de to hum log Pakistan main apna ghar jala detay hotay hain

Ajeeb qom hai hamari bhi

cheeky very cheeky!! you know he won't last long and will be banned soon but you preferred to still go ahead and take a cheap shot!!! typical indian:disagree: you know most pakistanis don't agree with his point of view!!

Where is the cheap shot?..He made a sweeping statement regarding certain incidents...it could be, either he knows something or he is bull $hitting..

so just wanted to confirm what theory was he weaving ??

...and as far as being a "typical" in my remarks ...I find it rather typical of you .. rather than explaining to your counterpart why "such" remarks without being accompanied with requisite proof lead to flame....you are jumping on me..accompanied with an emotional potshot on "Indians" !!

Last edited:
YouTube - pakistan gun market AT DARRA PESHAWAR PAKISTAN

I saw this on youtube it opened my eyes to the gun culture in some parts of Pakistan, in Uk we having knife crime but it no way compares to how dangerous it is for ordinary civilians in cities like Karachi.
Do you know where darra is???? Darra in on one end of Pakistan and Karachi is on the other end.....The weapons and cars in darra stays in darra....You'll need a licence to bring weapon to settled area of Pakistan.....Darra comes in FATA...
.....Keeping a Gun is not something new around here....I have 2pistols, One shotgun an AK47 which is now with my uncle.....But i or any of my family member used it for killing someone....We keep these guns because we like it. Doesn't mean we want to kill someone...People of Texas also have guns so dont go to US as its dangerous

Do you know where darra is???? Darra in on one end of Pakistan and Karachi is on the other end.....The weapons and cars in darra stays in darra....You'll need a licence to bring weapon to settled area of Pakistan.....Darra comes in FATA...
.....Keeping a Gun is not something new around here....I have 2pistols, One shotgun an AK47 which is now with my uncle.....But i or any of my family member used it for killing someone....We keep these guns because we like it. Doesn't mean we want to kill someone...People of Texas also have guns so dont go to US as its dangerous

It just depends on the fact..where you draw the line...infact in some countries one is allowed to own tanks(and drive then on roads) or own personal fighter jets eg GB

but then your population should be mature enough to handle those weapons and justice should be free n fair, quick and available to all..so that such weapons are not misused..are these criterias full filled in case of Pakistan?

Last edited:

The weapons can be easily bought from Darra I saw it on the video you dont need any licence, from what u told me pakistan has a big gun culture thats the issue here like you just said 'you like it'

The weapons can be easily bought from Darra I saw it on the video you dont need any licence, from what u told me pakistan has a big gun culture thats the issue here like you just said 'you like it'
I didn't said you need licence you buy weapon from darra.....I said you need licence to bring it to settled area. Please inform yourself a little more before making conclusion by watching one video and not even knowing where darra is and where karachi is.... And FYI after Military operation this market was shut down....And their is hardly any business there anymore.....And their is nothing wrong in liking a gun....

Most foreigners used to come and fire weapons like AKs for fun in darra......The video maker is also an example.

I didn't said you need licence you buy weapon from darra.....I said you need licence to bring it to settled area. Please inform yourself a little more before making conclusion by watching one video and not even knowing where darra is and where karachi is.... And FYI after Military operation this market was shut down....And their is hardly any business there anymore.....And their is nothing wrong in liking a gun....

Most foreigners used to come and fire weapons like AKs for fun in darra......The video maker is also an example.

Dude I know where darra is and where karachi is im not stupid :tongue: Im not saying there is nothing wrong in liking guns hey we boys I like guns too but where there is easy access to guns like in countries like USA, Pakistan it breeds a gun culture leading to higher cases of murders, shootings etc thats my point.

Dude I know where darra is and where karachi is im not stupid :tongue: Im not saying there is nothing wrong in liking guns hey we boys I like guns too but where there is easy access to guns like in countries like USA, Pakistan it breeds a gun culture leading to higher cases of murders, shootings etc thats my point.
Well this easy access is nothing but media hype ....You go to darra (when it used to have gun market Now its closed after Military operation against TTP) Buy a gun fire few bullets and thats it.... When you'll be taking the gun out of that area a guy on checkpost will check you if he found any weapons they will be seized and you are in trouble. So people instead of buying they just rent if for few bullets many years old rate was Rs 10 or so per bullet of AK 47....You fire...Shouq Pura huwa....Give it back to the owner...Its was totally a tourist attraction thing nothing more....

Well this easy access is nothing but media hype ....You go to darra (when it used to have gun market Now its closed after Military operation against TTP) Buy a gun fire few bullets and thats it.... When you'll be taking the gun out of that area a guy on checkpost will check you if he found any weapons they will be seized and you are in trouble. So people instead of buying they just rent if for few bullets many years old rate was Rs 10 or so per bullet of AK 47....You fire...Shouq Pura huwa....Give it back to the owner...Its was totally a tourist attraction thing nothing more....

Can you pay the police or someone ? say u bought a gun and they found it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom