What's new

Karachi ranked number two in marijuana-consuming cities in the world

I want hemp it make you strong and full of nutrient. This is good money maker plus you can make oil from it and feed your poor nation on the cheap and get the most. hemp cure cancer.
I know a guy that moved to pak from uk. Every year his brother and hired grower would visit pak and grow weed the real deal. He made good money but cops got too greedy eventually the military visited him and it stopped.

It is quite difficult to live in this country in a sober state :rolleyes1:

Hashish is Haraam too.

People need to be educated about what Islam says about Haraam drugs.

Nice, I wonder if they get the high grade buds or is it the compressed brown stuff like Jamaican yard weed.

I saw it growing in lots of places there but the flowers were tiny so I guess it's just dried leaves.
In Islamabad it just grows everywhere there is probably a ton of it between the two street signs at each end of my street
1024px-Marijuana_growing_Islamabad_01.jpg

This is actually a very small plant but i heard to make garda they have to refine it
(A friend told me about cooking it in desi ghee and shit but hey i only smoked twice fuk i know right :D )

we smoke charas and garda only :big_boss:
Its made from this plant right?

I think they are mistaking charas (Cannabis) for marijuana. Consumption of charas is more widespread in subcontinent.

Expect all hippies to descend to subcontinent for cheap drugs.
Cannabis is the scientific name of the plant marijuana comes from.

very few smoke marijuana there in karachi... we smoke charas and garda only :big_boss:
Garda, charas, marijuana all come from cannabis.
Source :med school.

I think that nowadays the USA is the biggest consumer of cannabis :D

It seems like it's becoming more and more accepted and accessible. I personally don't use it, but I have friends who do and they say it helps them relax and alleviate stress. It's interesting to see how attitudes towards cannabis have changed over time. Speaking of accessibility, have you checked out the Best Oklahoma dispensaries? I've heard they have a great selection of cannabis products and knowledgeable staff who can help you find what you're looking for. It's important to make sure you're getting quality products from a reputable source, so it's worth doing some research and finding a dispensary you trust.

The benefits are well known, behind every productive populace is a heavy hemp habit.

Last edited:
Karachi ranked number two in marijuana-consuming cities in the world
By News Desk
Published: February 2, 2018
110SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1624993-rtsue-1517588917-953-640x480.jpg

New Delhi stands at number three among the top 10 cities of the world. PHOTO: REUTERS

Karachi, where marijuana is illegal, has been ranked as the second-largest consumer of cannabis, also known as marijuana or weed, among 120 cities, according to a study by Seedo, an Israel-based company that sells devices to grow marijuana at home.

The next door neighbour, India’s New Delhi and Mumbai are placed among the top 10 cities of the world with the highest rate of marijuana’s consumption per year, confirmed by Seedo’s 2018 Cannabis Price Index.

It is known that such South Asian cities manage to sell the cheapest marijuana in the world, approximately priced from Rs.100 to Rs.500 for a gramme of lower quality.

txidotjlin-1517398581-1517588763.jpg

Seedo concentrated the consumption and pricing of marijuana by focusing at the most and least weed-consuming countries around the globe.

From there, it analysed nations with the legal, illegal and partial factor in recent times to complete the final list of 120 cities.

Prices from cities are based on the crowd-sourced city-level surveys adjusted to the World Drug Report 207 of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.

Conversations around legalising the consumption of cannabis for medicinal purposes have been gaining ground in India. In 2015, a member of parliament pushed to legalise marijuana, citing the benefits of consuming weed.

This article originally appeared on the QZ.

Read more: Karachi , Latest , Marijuana
All hail for ppp mafia gya bhutoo na aaj is Shahar ka kya hashar kr dya...:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom