What's new

Karachi ranked number two in marijuana-consuming cities in the world

Nice, I wonder if they get the high grade buds or is it the compressed brown stuff like Jamaican yard weed.

I saw it growing in lots of places there but the flowers were tiny so I guess it's just dried leaves.
Does this stuff come from afghanistan ? Has taking drugs effected ur mental abilities like memory, concentration, learning or anythign negatively? Do you get hallucinations or feel physically weak or hot flushes?

this is the stuff old gandus say trying to hold up marijuana research and law reform its all fake news.
Btw one of my cousins junior died after trying one of the strains of marijuana or some drug. Dont know why it didnt suit him. Someone opened a thread on his death news on this forum and some people literally cursed poor chap it was very annoying how some guy was cursing and saying he will go to hell

I think they are mistaking charas (Cannabis) for marijuana. Consumption of charas is more widespread in subcontinent.

Expect all hippies to descend to subcontinent for cheap drugs.

Does this stuff come from afghanistan ? Has taking drugs effected ur mental abilities like memory, concentration, learning or anythign negatively? Do you get hallucinations or feel physically weak or hot flushes?

Btw one of my cousins junior died after trying one of the strains of marijuana or some drug. Dont know why it didnt suit him. Someone opened a thread on his death news on this forum and some people literally cursed poor chap it was very annoying how some guy was cursing and saying he will go to hell

No idea where Pakistani stuff comes from.

The symptoms you listed are general symptoms that can happen with any drug or even alcohol. They are temporary if anything. If someone however is 'weak minded' as I call it or has a history of mental illness of some sort then I wouldn't recommend it as they prob can't handle the effects.

If you can handle it then it's all good fun. I did a degree in economics and have a good job. Like anything, you can't abuse it.

No idea where Pakistani stuff comes from.

The symptoms you listed are general symptoms that can happen with any drug or even alcohol. They are temporary if anything. If someone however is 'weak minded' as I call it or has a history of mental illness of some sort then I wouldn't recommend it as they prob can't handle the effects.

If you can handle it then it's all good fun. I did a degree in economics and have a good job. Like anything, you can't abuse it.

There is a strain of Marijuana called Kush. Guess where it comes from?

• Is it halal or haram to take this intoxicant?
  • Which is bigger sin - smoking this or drinking alcohol?

Both are equally as bad unless they are used for medicinal purposes.

Smoking Marijuana is absolutely Haraam.

Hopefully education will convince the people to leave this haraam drug.

Bunch of stoned port traders.

What can possibly Go wrong?

Stoned diplomats in Delhi...... Not something new in history.

People cook with class b drugs in the Region so i dont understand the outrage

• Is it halal or haram to take this intoxicant?
  • Which is bigger sin - smoking this or drinking alcohol?
Islam already said alcohol is haram, so it is assumed that tobacco and marijuana are more or less OK.
Generally i'll say drinking alcohol is bigger sin because it leads to bigger problems in society. ALot of bad and dangerous things happen when people drink too much. nuff said

Islam already said alcohol is haram, so it is assumed that tobacco and marijuana are more or less OK.
Generally i'll say drinking alcohol is bigger sin because it leads to bigger problems in society. ALot of bad and dangerous things happen when people drink too much. nuff said
lot of bad things happen when you smoke alot... if you cant differentiate between good and bad after consuming something or you lose your senses that is haram.... so either its alcohol or marijuana or whatever its haram

lot of bad things happen when you smoke alot... if you cant differentiate between good and bad after consuming something or you lose your senses that is haram.... so either its alcohol or marijuana or whatever its haram
Looks like you already knew the answer then!lol

Back
Top Bottom