What's new

Karachi PS127 By Election Another Challenge for MQM

PSP has no vote bank. sorry until MQM is there no hope for PSP.

will change come if PSP won? I doubt it. they are reincarnation of MQM and with Kamal leading them you know how credible they are.

dilemma for Karachites.

It is too early to judge PSP vote bank.
I will support PSP because they want to bring Presidential system for Pakistan and they strongly support decenterlization, more power to district and local government.

It is too early to judge PSP vote bank.
I will support PSP because they want to bring Presidential system for Pakistan and they strongly support decenterlization, more power to district and local government.

But they oppose to making new provinces ... And nobody canbe well wisher of Pakistan until he does'nt raise demand for new provinces .........

But they oppose to making new provinces ... And nobody canbe well wisher of Pakistan until he does'nt raise demand for new provinces .........
Mustafa kamal speak what establishment want and there is " no province " in their agenda so how dare he could speak out!

Mustafa kamal speak what establishment want and there is " no province " in their agenda so how dare he could speak out!

Please go back and listen to his speeches. He never oppose new provinces. He feels that this might not be the right time. He feels that once power is decentralized and laws/rules are created to prevent corruption, it will help provide basic rights to the people, clean water, sanitation, schools and hospitals. Once this is set/ in action then more provinces can be created, total 11 provinces.

I personaly feel that there should be atleast 15 provinces.

Punjab: east, west, centeral and South Punjab
Kpk: hazara, north KPK and South KPK
Sindh: north, centeral and South
Balochistan:north, centeral and South.
Azad Kashmir
Gilgit baltistan

Back
Top Bottom