What's new

Karachi: Asia's biggest food and entertainment resort opening next month

@game over,

buddy your game will soon be over. Its not the first time when you are speaking offensively. Respect your senior members and if possible edit your post

Because this news is fake as there are bigger, better and more expensive "Food and entertainment resort" in India already functional.

But, i don't wanna spoil the party because they will think I'm trolling that's why I'm not posting pics and other details just Google to learn about them, its my last post in the thread as i don't wanna derail the thread.

dude u call ur self mogambo and talking like GOGO come on mogambo was much smarter lol ... as zaki said try finding a food street in india stretched on 13 acres of land !

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME, THIS CURRY SO CALLED CURRY MILE IS THE WORST PLACE I HV EVER VISITED. THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS CURRY MILE IS , WHERE EVER YOU GO YOU FIND THE SAME TASTE (IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE BUYING FROM THE SAME SUPPLIER:rofl:) AND THE BAD THING IS THAT THEY ALL ARE WORST.

THESE PART TIME CHEFS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO COOK KORMA. ANYWAS THE ONLY PLACE I FOUND GOOD IN MANCHESTER FOR BBQ IS NAWAB RESTAUTANT AT STOCKPORT ROAD, BUT THEIR CURRY ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU GET IN CURRY MILE. THEY CAN FOOL GORAS NOT TO US.

really man, the korma which i make will be 1000% better, and i just came here and not to do some job but to study!!.

every thing which i tasted here is a waste, the karahi chicken, the kormas, biryani, seekh kabab, every thing is a waste!!

fast food is better than so called europes biggest food place. bigger in size and worst in quality.

Here is the official website of Port Grand.

Port Grand

Port&

50842,xcitefun-5.jpg

port-ground.jpg

The final pictures will be up soon on the website.

the question is will it be successful or not, or just another flopped projects. the lahore food street was a flopped project. its the unplanned idea which has succeeded until now like highway restaurents or burns road etc or clifton restaurents etc.

Awsome news can't wait till it opens :)

lahore food street was a flopped project.

Lahore food street was no flop project. Jan meri "gawalmandi' as it was historically known was demolished due to political reasons. The ganj twins and the DCO ordered the demolition due to "traffic jams". Try to be a bit more informed about what you are talking about

I have been observing your posts and your disregard for the facts within Pakistan is quite concerning... Perhaps you should go and read on the historical influence of "Gawalmandi" and food streets history?

Secondly, if your living in Pakistan then you should know that in a city like Karachi, eating out is like a ritual... A perfect examlpe is BBQ Tonight,

lighted+building.JPG

Established in the 80's and is as popular today. In fact it has a waiting list just to get in.

What a bloody waste of workmanship and money horrible work this could have been developed for 100,000 $ max all the workmanship
may be another 70,000

This is not something that shoudl have costed billion dollar there is nothing to see here

What a bloody waste of workmanship and money horrible work this could have been developed for 100,000 $ max all the workmanship
may be another 70,000

This is not something that shoudl have costed billion dollar there is nothing to see here

thats billion rupees = 100 crore rupees

and its 13 acres not only this piece of land

:undecided:
thats billion rupees = 100 crore rupees

and its 13 acres not only this piece of land

I would have build the next taj mahal with 1 Billion Dollars -

The workman ship is not top notch ...

No palm trees , the buildings look like barracks square shaped no windows , and stone walking pathways not sure how they will survive the moon soon flooding ....

And the location with beautiful view of oil tankers and industrial ships passing by how romantic is that .... Location has killed the project

Not an inch of beaches in sight

A world class aquarium would have generated more revenue for City rather then walk 10 miles and see same old shops you see every where else in Pakistan

:undecided:

I would have build the next taj mahal with 1 Billion Dollars -

The workman ship is not top notch ...

No palm trees , the buildings look like barracks square shaped no windows , and stone walking pathways not sure how they will survive the moon soon flooding ....

And the location with beautiful view of oil tankers and industrial ships passing by how romantic is that .... Location has killed the project

Not an inch of beaches in sight

Dont fret buddy its only 1BILLION RUPEES AND NOT 1 billion dollars.Atleast yu saved on the cash.Anyways if well implemented the project should be great for the city
congrats

Ah Karachi my city. my home town and it is getting better and better. I would surely pay a visit soon with my friends.

Cool.:tup:

All the images are dated, a new official pictures set has not been released thus far.

The pictures some are commenting on are more than a year old. Wait till the final picutres are out and then pass judgement.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom