What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

BREAKING: 4 terrorists have been killed in Karachi Airport - Indian made weapons found from the killed terrorists.

Try to understand why these terrorists penetrate into the multi-layer security and we failed numerous attacks in the past, i.e Mehran Navy and PAF base.

I think, it would be wise to hire foreign guards to secure our airports and assets instead these ASF, Rangers, and uneducated
polices with no skills including our dumb media exposing everything. Foreign guards would be US, Russia or China security teams to control our airports possible.

We have seen enough same sh!t problems again.
How about Pakistan just give up it's sovereignty? Think before you speak.

Indian made weapons found from dead terrorist

aaa.png

PML-N must resign & Raheel Sharif must take charge of the country.

I hope Raheel Sharif will show Zero Tolerance & eliminate TTP, their handlers & their supporters.

Try to understand why these terrorists penetrate into the multi-layer security and we failed numerous attacks in the past, i.e Mehran Navy and PAF base.

I think, it would be wise to hire foreign guards to secure our airports and assets instead these ASF, Rangers, and uneducated
polices with no skills including our dumb media exposing everything. Foreign guards would be US, Russia or China security teams to control our airports possible.

We have seen enough same sh!t problems again.

Thank you for confirming that you don't understand shit about Pakistan. We're at war, that doesn't mean that we've failed or collapsed. Foreign guards idea is nonsensical at best.

Feed is down.

NH21 also went offline after a while.

Didn't hear a heli at anytime, although people on the spot are saying a heli is flying.
i am not an expert on this, and i actually left the forum for few minutes because of some medical emergency at home...but I can hear the feed, its still live, and I heard a someone signing in from a Chopper

i am not an expert on this, and i actually left the forum for few minutes because of some medical emergency at home...but I can hear the feed, its still live, and I heard a someone signing in from a Chopper

Yup,,,it's up now.

But it isn't continuous.

this is a horrible thing... i would even say worse than attacking an embassy...(in the sense that attacking an embassy sends a clear message of being against the government of that country) but an International airport as important as Karachi's??? against civilians of all around the world and even Pakistanis

So... if neither TTP or MQM because this is such a well-coordinated attack... who else could it be?
is it fair to blame Uzbeks just because some people said they had uzbeks features? are they well armed and have access to intel?

Is it contained already?
here i just get 30 secs of CNN "informing"

Back
Top Bottom