What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Military Commandos finally Call AS USUAL ***** police you're just for these ***** hukmaraan security nothing else more... Karachi Airport under attack.

Reports that terrorists are at Isphahani hangar.

Anybody livig near the airport?

What and why? Ab konsi takleef char gi in logon ko ...koi sakoon nai hai kaminoun mein!

I don't think that's the plan, the airplane they are reported to have boarded was empty, I guess they got into it for cover and to use as a vantage point.

Yeah probably.

Because if you are familiar with Karachi airport, Isphahani hangar and maint facilities are at the west end of the airport while pax terminal is on the east.

Military Commandos finally Call AS USUAL ***** police you're just for these ***** hukmaraan security nothing else more... Karachi Airport under attack.

This is way beyond the capability of the Police, calling in the Army was inevitable. I just hope the ASF can hold them off from sensitive locations.

I don't think that's the plan, the airplane they are reported to have boarded was empty, I guess they got into it for cover and to use as a vantage point.
or escape route...

Confirmed?

A plane with passengers onboard?

Its empty from what i can gather, most likely to take cover.

Aur karo Muzakrat in kutay kay bachoon kay saath

I really hope after this incident, this really prompts a proper operation against these terrorist scum bags.

Back
Top Bottom