What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

BprNOthCYAEjY7w.jpg:large
another

all of these four terrorists are wearing ASF uniform, and suicidal jackets.

You must be naive not to understand my statement about "terrorists" carrying ID cards.We all know who carries "ID cards"...dont we??
Did it really whoosh over your head? :D
I am sorry I seriously am in no mood for your games...Try some other thread :enjoy:

Indian-made weapons recovered from terrorists of airport attack
June 9, 2014 12:57
india-890x395.jpg

KARACHI: Following the barbaric terrorist attack on Karachi airport, arms and ammunition recovered by security forces from the ‘ground-zero’ were Indian-made, ARY News reported Monday.

Taliban have already claimed the responsibility of the attack wherein 19 people including Airport Security Force (ASF) personnel, Civil Aviation Authority officials, PIA workers and other personnel were killed. Ten militants were also killed by security forces.

According to DG Rangers Sindh, the arms recovered from the beleaguered site were Indian-manufactured. He added that the militants killed by law enforcers were seemingly Uzbeks.

The questions are yet to be answered on whose dictations Uzbeks were acting upon. Security forces were considering if there links between militancy and Balochistan and attack on Karachi airport.

According to Reuters, a group of heavily armed gunmen stormed Karachi airport on Sunday night and at least 26 people were killed in a night-long battle at one of the country’s most high-profile targets.

The assault on Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan’s sprawling commercial hub of 18 million people, took place as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s government tries to engage Taliban militants in talks to end years of fighting.

The attack began just before midnight when 10 gunmen wearing military uniforms shot their way into the airport.

Gun battles went on for five hours and television pictures showed fire raging as ambulances ferried casualties away. By dawn on Monday, the army said the airport had been secured.
Indian-made weapons recovered from terrorists of airport attack | ARYNEWS.tv, Pakistan News-Latest,Breaking News,Live Videos
---
sorry if its a repost...

Obviously I wont believe it...Even I know if to infiltrate you dont carry your origins..You are not even allowed to call your wife so whats with your identity labels?

They were your army personals and under Geneva conventions they would have been executed on spot, if found without ID Cards.

Ok. I presume, you do not represent the educated youth of Pakistan, who have more interest in peace than hate. Or is it other wise?

I can see the reality of your words. Is it a crime to point out the obvious?

my history.... lol.... I don't claim like you... you are very popular with cooked up stories..
There you again, your usual nonsensical rant without any substance.
As i said read your history and learn about you airforce attacking civilian airport and aircraft.

I am sorry I seriously am in no mood for your games...Try some other thread :enjoy:
Running short of words??? Are we???
when you come charging that Indian weapons and bullets were used then understand that the same can be used against you too.

RIP to those soldiers who lost their lives.
I hope this incident is not used to exacerbate the tension in India-Pak relations.

KARACHI: Around 19 people were martyred in a cowardly attack on Karachi airport last night. The whole nation pays rich tributes to the martyrs.

The following is the list of those who embraced martyrdom:

Personnel of Airport Security Force/Police/Rangers

1) Sub Inspector Abdul Hafeez
2) 32-year-old ASI Tariq Mehmood
3) 45-year-old constable Muntazir
4) 30-year-old constable Abdul Malik
5) Sub-inspector Mohammad Sarwar
6) Sepoy Islamuddin
7) Mohammad Hayat
8) ASI Mohammad Arif
9) Sepoy Ghulam Murtaza
10) Sub-inspector Mohammad Iqbal