What's new

Kandhar governor, police and intelligence chiefs killed in insider attack

What bastard ??? What he has done or was doing was exactly correct in his own rights. The Taliban had killed Gen Abdul Raziq's Father, Uncle and few family members back in 1994. I bet you, me or anyone would have done the same (given a chance) if we had to face similar situation. :agree::agree::agree:
He was and is NO hero dear, he was just a pawn and he was going out of control hence disposed by Americans. Secondly, he was villain in the region, his contribution to the region is drug trade and blood.

What bastard ??? What he has done or was doing was exactly correct in his own rights. The Taliban had killed Gen Abdul Raziq's Father, Uncle and few family members back in 1994. I bet you, me or anyone would have done the same (given a chance) if we had to face similar situation. :agree::agree::agree:
UN declared him wanted for human rights abuses

then again India doesnt really pay attention to human rights abuses in Kashmir themselves so seeing a few thousand afghans being toured to death by this imbecile is no water off indias back

He was and is NO hero dear, he was just a pawn and he was going out of control hence disposed by Americans. Secondly, he was villain in the region, his contribution to the region is drug trade and blood.

Well, I never said he is a Hero, neither do I contest the claim that he is a pawn or villain. I was just mentioning that his hate towards the Taliban was obvious. In a country like Afghanistan, you will be able to find 1000's of such revenge stories and for good reasons. :)

UN declared him wanted for human rights abuses

then again India doesnt really pay attention to human rights abuses in Kashmir themselves so seeing a few thousand afghans being toured to death by this imbecile is no water off indias back

Oh yeah, only Indian army and Afghan army are doing Human Rights violations, no other army on earth has ever done HM violations, huh ??? And the Taliban are all saints. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom