Kamran Akmal VS Zulqarnain

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

What do you folks think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Iknow you guys want to play around, but if you want serious talk why not Sarfaraz Ahmad? i dont know why he was not considered.
Araz

Every human can make mistakes !!
It was a bad day !!

Is he perfect ??
Seriously guys !!

@Araz........Sir, no idea.
How about a poll ??

Anyways, Zulqernain isint as talented as Kamran.
And he will not come back !!

And yeah, I made this one myself:

"Tere mast mast do nain,
chura kay ley gaye Zulqernanin" :lol:

Kamral Akmal
Umer Akmal
and now Adnan Akmal.....something is VERY fishy....is it joke or what ???,,,or he is most talented satta player, keep whole selection team happy...

Some of them dropped catches and missed stumping chances in that video looked pretty deliberate. :undecided:

Kamran akmal is not going anywhere specially after he got awarded the category A contract inspite of his poor performance .if he will ever be replcaed it might be his brother who will replace him otherwise no chance .soon our team will be called akmal's team as there will be uncountable akmals

ANY wicket keeper would be better than Kamran Akmal.

The truth is, i've never seen a keeper drop and miss soooo many easy catches, stumpings and run outs.

I'm not exagerating when I say any decent school boy keeper would do a better job than Akmal.

The whole family should be banned. Umar Akmal pretends to be injured every time his brother may be dropped. Why are we allowing these match fixers to hold Pakistani cricket hostage? This is truly the depths of how pathetic Pakistani cricket can become.

Akmal needs to play with deeper gloves , not deep pockets

Whole Akmal clan needs to be deported to England for questioning in Match fixing and give us back Amir

Back
Top Bottom