What's new

Kamala Harris Got Called Out For Asking African Countries To Cut Ties With China

And why should African countries care about what this Kamala bitch thinks?

African countries should do what is in their best interests if it means being close to China.

And why should African countries care about what this Kamala bitch thinks?

African countries should do what is in their best interests if it means being close to China.
Frankly we are fed up of being told either by the WEst or the East; both are capitalists and imperialists.

She must think every African country is like Pakistan. A servant to Uncle Sam and Uncle King Charles.

China's rise is the single greatest thing for Africa, for the first time African countries have an alternative and bargaining power they can use for their utmost benefits. Africa is no longer helplessly at the mercy of the west.

line-chart-showing-net-fdi-flows-from-the-us-and-china-to-africa-since-2003.png

China's rise is the single greatest thing for Africa, for the first time African countries have an alternative and bargaining power they can use for their utmost benefits. Africa is no longer helplessly at the mercy of the west.

line-chart-showing-net-fdi-flows-from-the-us-and-china-to-africa-since-2003.png
Yes, China is an alternative to the West.

Is it true she slept her way to get to the top lol?
Haven't kept up with US politics lately but there were allegations that she did do that to climb the ladder.

I just find her really annoying generally, that cackle.. proper chudail hai.

Haven't kept up with US politics lately but there were allegations that she did do that to climb the ladder.

I just find her really annoying generally, that cackle.. proper chudail hai.

I though Indians liked her. Isn't she like half Indian or something.

Indians better like her, she could be the next puppet potus

Back
Top Bottom