What's new

Kabul's 'irresponsible, unwarranted' statement on Durand Line runs afoul of Islamabad

Include the green areas in Pakistan map.
The rest of it can be divided by Tajiks, Uzbeks and Persians among themselves.
upload_2019-9-21_8-43-48.png

How many times i told u you cant make them happy . When a country doesnt respect about ur territorial integrity n claim 40-35 % of ur land how can u will have a normal n respectful relations . Afghanistan as a state from 1947 is the 2nd biggest enemy of Pakistan after India .

Pakistan should start claiming area upto Amu,citing we have world largest Pashtun population+Ahmed Shah Abdali was born in Multan+Peshawar was capital of Durrani Empire.
Sense is not needed making such claims,we should follow same.
Just claim the wakhan corridor rest of Afghanistan is useless

Afghanistan puppet regime is merely making sounds over Media otherwise, there is no credibility to the claim and UN has already choose what Pakistan said. However, Ghani has to serve India by way of diverting from real issues and wanted to open another diplomatic front that only needs a statement as such by FO only. Let us be done with priority matters and by then, these puppets will already be gone with winds.

To not accept the Durand line as the border is to open up a period of conflict. Conflict brings poverty, peace brings prosperity.

We have to remind them that if the Durand line is to be moved, it can more easily be moved North rather than South.

Once again Khans peacful gesture backfires. These Afgans will never rest until they claim Pakistan as theirs. They cant even condem the fatal drone attack the US carried out on them.

They should be worried about Biden’s statement on Afghanistan wrongly being run as a single country......
The world and international law recognised the Durand line, they can ignore reality all they want, nothing will ever change!

Read again what I said. I didn't say to try and take all of Afghanistan. I said take the areas populated by the tribes that also live in Pakistan. Tribal loyalties matter more than their national identity. The tribal leaders can be given some position of power at the local level of government to pacify/satisfy them further. A limited invasion/occupation/annexation would work just fine.

U think USSR or US or afghan govt never offered them anything? Typical cowpiss drinkers mentality is this. You think Pakistan pashtun tribes will sit idle? Infact if u unite the tribes they will become really powerful and instead take over Pakistan. Dont be like a dumb indian.

As no one answered them in past, same goes for tabdeeli balloon.

U think USSR or US or afghan govt never offered them anything? Typical cowpiss drinkers mentality is this. You think Pakistan pashtun tribes will sit idle? Infact if u unite the tribes they will become really powerful and instead take over Pakistan. Dont be like a dumb indian.
Since u have no solid argument...in ur frustration u r showing ur lack of manners and class.

U r saying those tribes would be powerful enough to defeat the Pakistan Army and take over Pakistan :woot:
It's evident ur IQ is in single digits. Don't quote me again. Mannerless c*nts like u belong in my ignore list.

Funny you believe in DAWN and The News so much
it was not only Dawn and The News.. whole media reported it and if it was so clarified why did Dawn and others didn't issue an apology?

it was not only Dawn and The News.. whole media reported it and if it was so clarified why did Dawn and others didn't issue an apology?

They have posted dozens of fake news against pti government and didn't apologize for any single one of them

That is not the thing. You can critize Pakistani state on a lot of things. For acting weak all the time and all that. But this angoor ada issue isn't the one that deserves criticism

Back
Top Bottom