What's new

Kabul taking steps to cut peace deal with Pakistan: Ghani

I agree with everything you said apart from your last paragraph. If we did merge then they would want the Pakistani state to fight and destroy their former compatriots of whom they have had enimity for centuries. Pakistan needs to keep WELL AWAY from Afghanistan and all their problems.

You have a point and maybe its time that Pakistan stops supporting them as what has Pakistan gained by supporting them.

Durand Line will be history soon, when Afghanistan will be merged with Pakistan.
I doubt it.

While I've believed for a long time that a merger between Pakistan and Afghanistan is inevitable, it's unlikely to happen anytime soon. Certainly not with the current and near future poor relations.

I doubt it.

While I've believed for a long time that a merger between Pakistan and Afghanistan is inevitable, it's unlikely to happen anytime soon. Certainly not with the current and near future poor relations.

Maybe soon wasn't the right word, but in historical terms events taking place within a couple of centuries are considered "short period"

I doubt it.

As long as FATA reforms are not done such theories will remain afloat.

The touted criteria can only occur

A) FATA is given full autonomy/sovereignty except foreign policy and then extended to cover the pashtun area but that that would not solve the problems or bring long lasting peace.

B) declare war on Afghanistan and take it. That will leave you with a long lasting insurgency since we will be fighting till the last Afghan.

Nothing will happen until economy is revived. Pakistan has declared boundaries and others should start respecting it and no one is matching West for the next foreseeable future.

no indians present bs facts figures delusions? anything positivie about Pakistan and they disappear!

Kid fantasy...

"Why doesn't the President of Pakistan go and ask the President of Afghanistan in an official meeting that their countries merge?"

no indians present bs facts figures delusions? anything positivie about Pakistan and they disappear!

What do you expect them to do? :disagree: It is hard-wired into their dna to hate our race and nation. They are only doing what is in their nature to do. The indians have a deeper hatred of Pakistanis than the German Nazis did of the jews in WW2. Please be realistic.

buddy, you can't even spell positive and then you want other to do it for you. waah

buddy, you can't even spell positive and then you want other to do it for you. waah
Aye indian!! Sorry my phone doesnt lick english balls like you people or your phones do!!

Just because Turkey is not doing it with Russia.
say the one who seek Bangladesh to merge with India...

And in some extend for some...take Pakistan lands back...

And for a greater majority... Kashmiri lands...

A lullaby..." Hypocirsy plllleaseeeeeee!!! take me... DEEP!" from a man named Ysircopyh

Your posts are always sensible and well thought out. What's ur opinion on the following? It's just an idea that I had given the decades of turmoil in Afghanistan.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...stan-afghan-media.528338/page-3#post-10014708
It's certainly an idea I've thought of myself. Afghanistan has never truly been a united country, the northerners and southerners both consider each other foreigners, so dividing Afghanistan wouldn't really make too much of a fuss, and would likely lead to more stability; the borders would have to be drawn in a sensible way, unlike what the British did in the middle east.

The real challenge would be annexation of territory. Even a divided Afghanistan would be a dangerous region to try and militarily dominate, as an insurgency would be inevitable.

If Afghanistan is to be divided, I've come to the conclusions that the individual parts should be given sovereignty, but under heavily Pakistani political and economic influence, in order to maintain control of stability in the region; Basically, divide and conquer.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom