THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE > PAKISTAN
Kabul taking steps to cut peace deal with Pakistan: Ghani
By By News Desk
Published: November 20, 2017
1SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1562984-ashrafghani-1511121654-366-640x480.jpg

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani. PHOTO: REUTERS

Afghanistan’s president has said that his administration has taken “necessary steps” to reach to a peace deal with Pakistan, according to Khamaa Press.
Ashraf Ghani was speaking to local residents and elders of southern Zabul province. He also sought to quash the “impression” that Kabul wanted to destabilise Pakistan.
He said neither his government nor the Afghan nation wanted to destabilise Pakistan. “Afghanistan will not allow its soil to be used by anyone to harm Pakistan,” he added.
President Ghani also dismissed as baseless the perception that his administration’s strategy regarding peace and reconciliation were not clear.

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani to visit Pakistan in ‘near future’

He was apparently referring to his previous remarks where he insisted that talks with Pakistan were important before peace dialogue with insurgent groups in Afghanistan.
Afghan officials have long criticised Pakistan for allegedly sheltering the Taliban and the Haqqani network on its soil — a charge Islamabad has vehemently denied.

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE > PAKISTAN
Kabul taking steps to cut peace deal with Pakistan: Ghani
By By News Desk
Published: November 20, 2017
1SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1562984-ashrafghani-1511121654-366-640x480.jpg

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani. PHOTO: REUTERS

Afghanistan’s president has said that his administration has taken “necessary steps” to reach to a peace deal with Pakistan, according to Khamaa Press.
Ashraf Ghani was speaking to local residents and elders of southern Zabul province. He also sought to quash the “impression” that Kabul wanted to destabilise Pakistan.
He said neither his government nor the Afghan nation wanted to destabilise Pakistan. “Afghanistan will not allow its soil to be used by anyone to harm Pakistan,” he added.
President Ghani also dismissed as baseless the perception that his administration’s strategy regarding peace and reconciliation were not clear.

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani to visit Pakistan in ‘near future’

He was apparently referring to his previous remarks where he insisted that talks with Pakistan were important before peace dialogue with insurgent groups in Afghanistan.
Afghan officials have long criticised Pakistan for allegedly sheltering the Taliban and the Haqqani network on its soil — a charge Islamabad has vehemently denied.
Actions speak louder than words!

Afghanistan is a failed state, reduced to ethnic fiefdoms ruled by whoever survived the purges and bloodletting after the Soviets withdrew in 1989. People like Rashid Dostum are multi-millionaires who are driven around in multi million dollar convoys just to go outside and check their mail, while the normal person has absolutely zero security or benefit of calling themselves an Afghan citizen. This country needs to be Balkanized for the good of the world. Also the current president Ashraf Ghani is a total pawn of the foreign occupation. His whole academic career was financed by zionist organizations to study Islam and Pakistan, probably in order to destabilize it.

Its gona happen mate, we are going to unite all Pukhtoons under the flag of Pakistan

I don't the the ones in Afghanistan would agree with you. Besides if we did merge, it would bankrupt Pakistan. Never thought I would say this but the best thing to happen to Pakistan with regards to Afghanistan is if india continues to pick up the tab for them rather than us.

I don't the the ones in Afghanistan would agree with you. Besides if we did merge, it would bankrupt Pakistan. Never thought I would say this but the best thing to happen to Pakistan with regards to Afghanistan is if india continues to pick up the tab for them rather than us.

I actually agree with you on the latter part of your post. As for bankrupt Pakistan, i think we are already there. But in the future all of Afghanistan is going to merge with Pakistan......if not all of Afghanistan then atleast the Pukhtoons will.

I actually agree with you on the latter part of your post. As for bankrupt Pakistan, i think we are already there. But in the future all of Afghanistan is going to merge with Pakistan......if not all of Afghanistan then atleast the Pukhtoons will.

3 years ago I would have agreed with you. But CPEC and other similar programs are now putting Pakistan on an economic path that was deemed impossible in 2014.

3 years ago I would have agreed with you. But CPEC and other similar programs are now putting Pakistan on an economic path that was deemed impossible in 2014.

I am one of those people that are not 100% convinced with CPEC. Its probably because of the lack of factual information available. Even if CPEC becomes "a game changer" i still think we need to continue to work on other projects that will provide jobs and income for the country.

I have been doing some research and my findings so far is that if Afghanistan does merge with Pakistan, it will be a beneficial for everyone economically and strategically. But Pakistan will need to set its house in order first.

I am one of those people that are not 100% convinced with CPEC. Its probably because of the lack of factual information available. Even if CPEC becomes "a game changer" i still think we need to continue to work on other projects that will provide jobs and income for the country.

I have been doing some research and my findings so far is that if Afghanistan does merge with Pakistan, it will be a beneficial for everyone economically and strategically. But Pakistan will need to set its house in order first.

I agree with everything you said apart from your last paragraph. If we did merge then they would want the Pakistani state to fight and destroy their former compatriots of whom they have had enimity for centuries. Pakistan needs to keep WELL AWAY from Afghanistan and all their problems.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom