What's new

Kabul: Rocket lands in Indian envoy's house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising, locals in Afghanistan hate India

Really.? Who told this to you.? :)
I have many Afghan friends from training days at Taj Bengal Kolkata
And 2 years ago I had visited my friend's house in Kabul.....I loved my stay there and I had a great with his buddies and others.

Keep your assumptions with you.

No doubt ISI was behind this as the Rocket attack was an Epic Fail, only low quality ISI training can cause such failed attacks.

And the gentleman here claims that Afghan locals hate Indians.!!
He has access to opium that is smuggled by TTP

Yeah the gentleman is obviously right.
How about the indian soldier who raped an afghan girl near indian embassy in kabul.
And why the don't get your free visa for treatment in india while they come to pakistan for treatment. You can get info from shaukat khanum hospital and many others where on daily basis come a lot of afghans for treatment.

And how about this an afghan girl married to an indian pajama soldier and he betrayed .

Yeah the gentleman is obviously right.
How about the indian soldier who raped an afghan girl near indian embassy in kabul.
And why the don't get your free visa for treatment in india while they come to pakistan for treatment. You can get info from shaukat khanum hospital and many others where on daily basis come a lot of afghans for treatment.

And how about this an afghan girl married to an indian pajama soldier and he betrayed .

So a single Indian represents a country of a billion of people?? :)
Nice try but doesn't change the fact Indians aren't hated by afghans

Stop smoking Charas you Indian rat.

Afghanistanis detest India

You mistook me with your family member hence you called me rat.!! :)
Stop indulging in name calling and answer like a decent individual and they are Afghans and not Afghanistanis.
I don't smoke but your head seems to be full of gas.!!

successful tests should look like this

Again this fake video??

Trust me i was not aware of such a sick state whom people hide their identity even.
Some says we are afghans some says we are muslim of india some says we are pakistani.
So sick people.
Such a damn people on this earth
I wasn't aware that too much indian shits are on this pdf.
I will request @ admin that please instead of banning pakistan on this pdf you should explore out those sick indians and raw terrorist who are here to change the mind of our Pakistanis
Any how this is not easy but care is a care.
I will request every Pakistani and specially the admin of this page that please extract those indian on this pdf so we can know.

Believe me i don't even like to talk to Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom